MakeMeGo

Dec 19, 2018
Ok, so I thought I persuaded Kate to Level 2... and nope, still level one. Persuasion not there. So I wasted money opening the Tier 2 Private Room... Yeah, a lot of clicking for nothing. Now I have two girls at level 1 and no way in knowing how to get them to level 2
So I might have to pass on this.
Scroll up to post #26, obviously its a bug, her not leveling, but a bug was found to level her another way.

anjingbeol

Jan 18, 2019
Uh both girls just disappeared from the map after I loaded my save. I tried loading my other saves, none of them work. Anybody else got this bug?

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I played further, and even with cheating it was still really grindy... I guess I can see the appeal of having your first employee be, shall we say, suboptimal? Emily is definitely a step up in my opinion, but corrupting the first girl has its charms.

Didn't get all the scenes, but after 2 hours of play I've sank enough of my time into it for now.

Looking forward to improvements, ironing out the persuasion (you can play for weeks apparently without triggering it, so you're just stuck grinding the same thing over and over...)

Also, for the girls, when you only have 1 option, why make you click the little tiny icon and then the single option? Just notify us that something happened unless there's a good reason to interact with it. Making us jump through hoops for no reason just makes the grind worse.

Also, try to link the picture with the girl you're actually focused on at the moment. For example if Kate has a problem, don't show the picture for Emily when you go to resolve it.

The game definitely has potential. Good renders, decent UI, etc... better than a lot of games we've seen on here.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Brothel management games are totally my favourite, but I'm generally not very fond of the strong domination/degradation emphasize they have. But, totally keeping an eye on this one for now, hoping this one will be playable without such themes.

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Need to look after some updates but so far it's too much long boring grind... no roll-back neither right clic like it was tell by others is really missing.

For the 2nd girl not find how to get here so far even after multiple restart & played 50-60 Turn in a row...

Also is the sex scene with Kate is a 1 time thing ? if so it's very bad... either take it away completly or make it reapetable... i really don't like gestion game who show MC playing with characters you can't replay after & see them only playing with others NPC... i can understand sharing, but i want action too.

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, i reload the game and the girls are gone from the map. So I'm stuck :-(
Any suggestions?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Turn 60 and so far no Kate cleaning bar event..
Uh both girls just disappeared from the map after I loaded my save. I tried loading my other saves, none of them work. Anybody else got this bug?
Yeah, I can't persuade Kate. The Kate icon on world map disappeared (she has 3 speech already), no Emily event (can't even meet her), can't do shit. Very bad game, a failed release.

yuwey

Mar 15, 2019
Got all the scenes. Mission accomplished . RELOAD WILL trigger the bug。 persuaded fail ? try again.do not reload.then U will level up,enjoy.

magicahen

Apr 10, 2021
Patch note Version 0.02

- You can persuade character at day off always (remove the complex trigger)
- Emily is available from the fifth turn.
- Modified the game flow more easily.
- Emily's pose modified in character information
emily.jpg
- The animation now looks smoother with upscaling from 24 frames per second to 60 frames per second.

Bug fix
- The problem that Kate's progression was unintentionally raised has been corrected.
- The problem of characters disappearing suddenly on day off has been fixed.

Future Plan
- Add game object(goal)
- Add features in tycoon mode
- Add more event in tycoon

Thanks for the playing our game.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
This looks great but is too buggy :s (Edit: I restarted a full game and most of this didn't seem to come back unless I reload a save as stated by some).
Mental health seems to be all over the place. The first girl is at 3/5 mental health, I spend one energy it tells me she is now with full mental health.
But when going back to the working week she is still at 3/5.
End of the week I spend another energy on her mental health it tells me in the bar she is now at 5/5. But when trying to persuade her to reach lvl 2, one red skull thingy and she is down to 1/5...
So I spend a few weeks improving her mental healh with green events in the bar... She reaches 5/5 that way except after reaching 5/5 there is another green vent that gives +1 mental health and the next day off it now tells me she is out of mental health...
All of this makes it unplayable for now ...

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's just me or I don't understand how in a game that you run a prostitution place you can prevent girls from fucking other guys. I don't like ntr but I understand that if you run a place with girls that you prostitute (that's the goal of the game I think) you won't consider them as girlfriends in the romantic sense, so it's hard for me to see it as ntr. I don't know how much travel this game can take if you just keep them on the bar

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It's just me or I don't understand how in a game that you run a prostitution place you can prevent girls from fucking other guys. I don't like ntr but I understand that if you run a place with girls that you prostitute (that's the goal of the game I think) you won't consider them as girlfriends in the romantic sense, so it's hard for me to see it as ntr. I don't know how much travel this game can take if you just keep them on the bar
Well, for me it looks like this: Option 1 is when you use girls as a product, you don't care about their stories, feelings, you just say who they need to serve. Option 2 is the opposite of option 1, you delve into their history, an emotional connection appears, and so on. And option 3 is when you knew the girls before you became the owner of a brothel, everything is more obvious here. I do not know which option is here (the tags scare me off), but the NTR option in prostitution is quite possible.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes