sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Very promising, not a whole lot of content but the systems are solid if perhaps in need of some tweaking to reduce the grind.

I had each girl in their own love room and I was getting an event each every day without fail for weeks which got quite tedious to deal with. Illegality doesn't seem to do anything yet either, but the potential for having a seedier club/brothel with different impacts on the workers and different events is intriguing, if that is what is planned.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02 APK
Android games updated daily -

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
I take it back it isn't shitty RNG it is broken RNG 6 weeks wasted. Fix the game dev, I want to wank not get pissed off dealing with your bad UX.

mybithrowaways

Feb 13, 2021
Yeah, solid premise but gameplay is kind of laggy, and the "notorious" token on persuasion is broken.

Going to final level with a girl, and you get a 2x bonus, 1 notorious and BAM you're fucked 8 health to 0 in 1 turn. and it happens CONSTANTLY.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We didn't get 0.03 yet :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I know 0.04 it's out as Hardcore gamer version, but... who knows. BTW can someone say the difference between old and new Emily, because I only see less shiny dress of her.
View attachment 1182749
Well, a slightly different stance. No, it is a bit more color depth to my old eyes, but really not that distinctive a difference.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
The game is very good, but paying $8 or $16 a month is too much. $1 does not provide any benefits. If the author does not reduce the prices, I'm afraid this project will not become popular. The author should look at other similar projects and what prices are there.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
seems the game put on hold.....look at the patreon, in Apr, the dev is very active,3 version in half a month, but from 5 May until now, no other progress,

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Is the project dead? The last message on Patreon on May 5, more than a month has already been silent... It's a pity, it was a promising project.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes