mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
@EpicLust please please pleaseeeeee make Ada Wang's dick grow even bigger and have a size comparison with the MC!!
In itself, this is absolutely meaningless, its size is already quite sufficient.
But the OPPORTUNITY to add Ada to our harem - that would be really cool. Futa characters have already appeared in previous games, but nothing really serious could be done with them, and I really hope that EpicLust will finally adequately develop this option. :love:

Reactions: monk456 and JUCJOFF

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
In itself, this is absolutely meaningless, its size is already quite sufficient.
But the OPPORTUNITY to add Ada to our harem - that would be really cool. Futa characters have already appeared in previous games, but nothing really serious could be done with them, and I really hope that @EpicLust will finally adequately develop this option. :love:
Yes, that would be very cool!

EpicLust
Please add the ability to take Ada Wang into a harem.
1700718148345.png

Reactions: monk456 and kcaldw

manul527

Jun 8, 2022
If epiclust includes furry/futa im outta here, and so the majority, I think.. there are not many good artists left that refuses to mix with that shit

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
these voice lines really need subtitles
It's one or the other at this stage, it makes more sense. Turn voice acting on or off via the preference menu on the main menu screen. Off, then you get the subtitles.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It's one or the other at this stage, it makes more sense. Turn voice acting on or off via the preference menu on the main menu screen. Off, then you get the subtitles.
Let me disagree with you. For me, for example, English is not my native language, and while I can translate text more or less without problems, by ear I perceive English speech very poorly. Now, when only the introduction of the game is voiced, this is not so critical, but if you add voice acting to all the dialogues, then it will become very difficult to play without subtitles.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Let me disagree with you. For me, for example, English is not my native language, and while I can translate text more or less without problems, by ear I perceive English speech very poorly. Now, when only the introduction of the game is voiced, this is not so critical, but if you add voice acting to all the dialogues, then it will become very difficult to play without subtitles.
I'll see if a third option "voice + subtitles" is feasible with the66 (who is the person who helped me implement voice acting in terms of programming in the first place).

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
If epiclust includes furry/futa im outta here, and so the majority, I think.. there are not many good artists left that refuses to mix with that shit
And yeah, no furries.
What exactly do you mean by "furry"? If there are any cute cat girls, bunny girls, etc., like this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-17-full-alorth.39572/. I don't understand why this is bad?

If this word means obvious bestiality, then of course it is disgusting and I also agree that it should not be added to the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What exactly do you mean by "furry"? If there are any cute cat girls, bunny girls, etc., like this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-17-full-alorth.39572/. I don't understand why this is bad?

If this word means obvious bestiality, then of course it is disgusting and I also agree that it should not be added to the game.
I didn't say it was "bad".
Furry (anthropomorphic animals) is clearly a HUGE fetish judging by the popularity of furry games, comics, etc...
I'm just not into it and therefore won't include it in my games. Catwoman (a REAL human) wearing fake cat ears and purring during sex is as close as you're going to get to "furry"!

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes