EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ive done training maybe it just didnt register is there a code to pass the training?
the variable is locivy
it should be True on the console, check it (shift + o), just type it in. If it's False, force it to be True, but that's really weird if it isn't and you've already met Poison Ivy during Supergirl training.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
the variable is locivy
it should be True on the console, check it (shift + o), just type it in. If it's False, force it to be True, but that's really weird if it isn't and you've already met Poison Ivy during Supergirl training.
i fixed just did some things but another question for the quick time events what do you spam i left click and i lose always? (btw thanks for responding to my question :)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i fixed just did some things but another question for the quick time events what do you spam i left click and i lose always? (btw thanks for responding to my question :)
What specific event are you referring to? Read the message that appears after you click, it might tell you why you lost anyway.
And yes, first encounter with Poison Ivy on that Boobie Trap quest is a loss always. You need to go back again.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
What specific event are you referring to?
the captain milf event in the sauna where if you dont click a certain button you get fried like an egg and the poison ivy fight where if you dont click a certain button fast enough you lose or die what button is it?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
the captain milf event in the sauna where if you dont click a certain button you get fried like an egg and the poison ivy fight where if you dont click a certain button fast enough you lose or die what button is it?
I just tested the sauna resistance, it works just fine by clicking on the icon in the top left, don't know why you're having trouble. You really can't get past it???

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
I just tested the sauna resistance, it works just fine by clicking on the icon in the top left, don't know why you're having trouble. You really can't get past it???
i was a idiot sorry i was just randomly left clicking and didnt actually click the icon my bad thank you

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If they haven't updated the OP by tomorrow, I suggest just making a regular post here with the download link
I am not posting my mega links here, I have a limited MEGA account and it is therefore reserved for my patrons.

• Sad
Reactions: mixa007

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I am not posting my mega links here, I have a limited MEGA account and it is therefore reserved for my patrons.
I suppose in hindsight I should have realized the OP uses different download links than what you would give your patrons, but I hadn't really considered it.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
EpicLust

In theory, you can upload your game to the public on a torrent, it’s free, unlike most services like MEGA, and the download speed there is much higher.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Sometimes I feel like my game is being poo-pooed by uploaders...
It is not just you, other games get updated very slowly too. I am looking at another one that according to Patreon has been published more than 48 hours ago and has not been uploaded here yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is not just you, other games get updated very slowly too. I am looking at another one that according to Patreon has been published more than 48 hours ago and has not been uploaded here yet.
they're short on uploaders, and staff in general , they are behind shedule.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes