mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Furry (anthropomorphic animals) is clearly a HUGE fetish judging by the popularity of furry games, comics, etc...
I'm just not into it and therefore won't include it in my games.
I categorically disagree with you, but nevertheless, such a point of view can also exist. :)

johnmantis

Sep 29, 2019
Interestingly pressing g no longer shows gallery on my mac as per version 0.4. Something changed?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
v0.5.2 will be out for patrons this month so now is the time to join for this SUPER-SEX UPDATE and support the development of the game!

Here are some preview pics for v0.5.2:

auditgympreviewv052.png excellav052preview.png hulkjacuzzi05.jpg loisdildo10.jpg milftitjobpreview.png v052milfpreview01.png

And the changelog:

- Major SEX scene with Captain MILF in her room at night (TITJOB, FOOTJOB, ANAL).
- SEX scene with Excella Gionne (go to mafia loc to launch).
- New sexy scene with Audit Girl in the gym.
- Continuation of Lois Pane BDSM training in her flat (VAGINAL).
- New SEX scene with She-Hulk after fucking Emma Frost in her office (if she has escaped).
- Some more voice acting available (CMilf massage, Lara Temple, Twister with WW, Harley sex, PGirl yoga).

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
idk if this question was asked a billion times ( im new to the game) but it says go to robinson for a quest but the icon does not show up? but i met with super girl do you guys know how to get out of this

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
idk if this question was asked a billion times ( im new to the game) but it says go to robinson for a quest but the icon does not show up? but i met with super girl do you guys know how to get out of this
Robinson Park is where Poison Ivy is, so it's called "Ivy Lair" on the Cockham map.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
im sorry there is no ivy lair on the map either do i haft to unlock in some way or?
I gets unlocked during the Supergirl sequence. The starter on a new day is:
if seensupergirl and seensuperpowergirl and supergirltraining == False
You have seen Supergirl arriving, you have seen the Supergirl/Powergirl scene and have not done training with Supergirl yet.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes