mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
And this game is not even at the head of the queue. Seems their staff has completely collapsed. Are they in chapter 11 or something?
What's going on? Why hasn't the public version been released yet, even though a lot of time has passed since the announced release date?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What's going on? Why hasn't the public version been released yet, even though a lot of time has passed since the announced release date?
The public version has been released on sunday. It is just that f95zone is not uploading it. Epiclust's own Mega links are limited to his patrons. A $$ issue for unlimited download shares.

Edit from Epiclust's discord:
1701852141022.png

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The public version has been released on sunday. It is just that f95zone is not uploading it. Epiclust's own Mega links are limited to his patrons. A $$ issue for unlimited download shares.
Ahh. It's clear. Thanks for the answer. How sad it all is. :cry:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I wrote to UncleVT on Monday asking what was going on, he basically told me the game was "in the queue" and I should not "re-report" as it makes things "worse" (I had re-reported it on Sunday evening in case they missed it) so I'm staying put and not doing anything.
People can start a thread in "game request" however, maybe that will help.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I wrote to UncleVT on Monday asking what was going on, he basically told me the game was "in the queue" and I should not "re-report" as it makes things "worse" (I had re-reported it on Sunday evening in case they missed it) so I'm staying put and not doing anything.
People can start a thread in "game request" however, maybe that will help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cockham-superheroes-v0-5-1-epiclust.184522/
Done! Made the the REQ+ thread.
Do not spam tickets! Do not request directly to staff!
They already put other spamming devs at the end of the queue ...
Just approach upladers if you catch any online, maybe they can upate the thread directly,
as staff does not need to actually verify Rule 7 or anythign for your game to be approved here,
you are already here.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Epic, would it be possible for one of your subs to create a new mega link and post the public version here? Only temp till the Op has the official posting here.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
i fear that penis for i know i can never stand against such a marvel, its astonishing it shines bright, the sun reflects off of that man meat like a golden ray of sun shot out of the god RAs eyes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Only the MC's sentences are written.
It is therefore impossible for me to play because without the subtitles of all the characters I do not understand anything about the story or what to do.
It's really a shame...

Reactions: mixa007

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I've tried every dialog, every location, at every time slot

There is absolutely no direction in this game

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cockham Superheroes [v0.5.1] [EpicLust] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,03 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,01 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kyle Peterson

Jan 11, 2018
So, I couldn't beat mission 06 for some reason and I already had the gallery scene somehow with catwoman and the two other girls, so I just said screw it and failed the mission while holding on to a save that would let me come back to it. Is it going to be a problem in the future for me that I failed the sixth mission?

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Requesting help. I'm on Android and just installed the game (v 0.5.0) on a new tablet. I played the game successfully on my other tablet without incident. On my new tablet, starting from scratch with a fresh program install, I played the Super-Hero track per Zapallbugs' spreadsheet through day 63, which included the Gym Thigh Wank gallery scene at the very end. When I checked the galleries collection, the Gym Thigh Wank shows locked, but the Sauna Heat scene is unlocked. In this play-through I haven't viewed the Sauna Heat scene during game play yet. I tried re-playing the last few "days," including the Thigh Wank scene. No change. (I only use saves when the MC is getting ready for bed.)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Only the MC's sentences are written.
It is therefore impossible for me to play because without the subtitles of all the characters I do not understand anything about the story or what to do.
It's really a shame...
Turn off voice acting via the preference menu on the main menu screen (press mute all voices button) and you'll see the dialogues.
In v0.5.2 (out for 20$ patrons now), the option to have voice acting + dialogues at the same time has been implemented, but right now, it's off or on.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So, I couldn't beat mission 06 for some reason and I already had the gallery scene somehow with catwoman and the two other girls, so I just said screw it and failed the mission while holding on to a save that would let me come back to it. Is it going to be a problem in the future for me that I failed the sixth mission?
Not particularly.Although it would be best if you did win it, because I expected that from players...
But it's weird you have the gallery for the two other girls if you failed. Will look into it.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've tried every dialog, every location, at every time slot

There is absolutely no direction in this game
Well, it's a sandbox game...
There are hints for some gallery items, just hover over them to find them, or you can read the changelogs which gives you an indication of what was implemented and therefore what there is to do.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Requesting help. I'm on Android and just installed the game (v 0.5.0) on a new tablet. I played the game successfully on my other tablet without incident. On my new tablet, starting from scratch with a fresh program install, I played the Super-Hero track per Zapallbugs' spreadsheet through day 63, which included the Gym Thigh Wank gallery scene at the very end. When I checked the galleries collection, the Gym Thigh Wank shows locked, but the Sauna Heat scene is unlocked. In this play-through I haven't viewed the Sauna Heat scene during game play yet. I tried re-playing the last few "days," including the Thigh Wank scene. No change. (I only use saves when the MC is getting ready for bed.)
Will look into it, but it might just be a gallery bug, not really affecting your gameplay?
But why are you on v0.5.0 instead of v0.5.1?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes