Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Well, it's a sandbox game...
There are hints for some gallery items, just hover over them to find them, or you can read the changelogs which gives you an indication of what was implemented and therefore what there is to do.
Please, talk to me like I'm stupid again.

I came back to the game after a fairly long time, and there was nothing for me to do. No hints, no gallery to be found.

And after starting a new game, I'm soft locked in the empty quest screen.

So early game and old saves are broken. I don't know who the game's for, then.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
first time playing, is taking sides (heroes vs villains) locks any content? if yes then what impact does it have on the scenes?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question did they fix the problem. i was on the mission to save a women from explode underwear. after that i save the game. but when i came back to the game. im back to save a women from explode underwear again.

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Will look into it, but it might just be a gallery bug, not really affecting your gameplay?
But why are you on v0.5.0 instead of v0.5.1?
Thanks for your reply. I loaded 5.0 a few days ago before 5.1 came out (yesterday). Gameplay seems to be OK. When I unlock the galleries in settings, they, of course, are all available. Have not loaded 5.1 yet.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Turn off voice acting via the preference menu on the main menu screen (press mute all voices button) and you'll see the dialogues.
In v0.5.2 (out for 20$ patrons now), the option to have voice acting + dialogues at the same time has been implemented, but right now, it's off or on.
Okay, thank you
Turn off voice acting via the preference menu on the main menu screen (press mute all voices button) and you'll see the dialogues.
In v0.5.2 (out for 20$ patrons now), the option to have voice acting + dialogues at the same time has been implemented, but right now, it's off or on.
Thanks for letting me know how to see all the "EpicLust" subtitles.

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
How do you upload the MC attributes? I just started with this game and no matter how much I train, they don't improve. Do I have to do a quest?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do you upload the MC attributes? I just started with this game and no matter how much I train, they don't improve. Do I have to do a quest?
Read the changelogs on the main menu, it tells you where and what can be improved (read from the bottom up, as it is anti-chronological). At the beginning, it certainly is possible to improve agility with Wonder Woman at the gym, Combat with the Black Widow at the gym too, Super-senses with Powergirl in her room, etc... Since I don't know where you stand in the game right now, I can't give you more of a hint.
Finally, most quests and missions can be obtained from Captain MILF in the Hall, Captain Sawyer a the CCPD during the day, or Lara Croft in her room. They also move the story forward. Important hints about various characters (notably Harley Quiff and Catwoman later in the game) can be obtained from Lois Pane at the Cockham Planet office.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I missed a step somewhere, I haven't unlocked; "Mission06 implemented (SEX with Stallion's henchwomen)"
I talked with Captain Sawyer & Emma Frost but didn't get access to Stallions women.

qswdefr

Dec 30, 2020
is there a list for all the console codes anywhere? I picked Widow at the start and need the code for Frost.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
is there a list for all the console codes anywhere? I picked Widow at the start and need the code for Frost.
You can't have both True at the same time though, that might screw up the game. Variables are widowpicked and frostpicked

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I missed a step somewhere, I haven't unlocked; "Mission06 implemented (SEX with Stallion's henchwomen)"
I talked with Captain Sawyer & Emma Frost but didn't get access to Stallions women.
Did you meet Catwoman? The hint in your quest log should say 'Talk to Lois Pane about Catwoman", then you get a new location to meet her and arrange the heist.

Reactions: hankfranklin

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Did you meet Catwoman? The hint in your quest log should say 'Talk to Lois Pane about Catwoman", then you get a new location to meet her and arrange the heist.
I screwed something up, I went to Lois and saw the Sgt Dani photo shoot I missed previously. When I visited Lois at night & she was added to my harem. At the Daily Planet I can only ask her about Col Stroheim and Barbara Keen. Visiting Captain Sawyer offers a question about the Stallion but no access. I'm on the hero route so Emma Frost doesn't get me in. In my quest log there are none open so hints aren't available. Thanks in advance for your time.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I screwed something up, I went to Lois and saw the Sgt Dani photo shoot I missed previously. When I visited Lois at night & she was added to my harem. At the Daily Planet I can only ask her about Col Stroheim and Barbara Keen. Visiting Captain Sawyer offers a question about the Stallion but no access. I'm on the hero route so Emma Frost doesn't get me in. In my quest log there are none open so hints aren't available. Thanks in advance for your time.
It seems you haven't even started mission06 then. You have to finish quest06 before it can start.

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Thanks for your reply. I loaded 5.0 a few days ago before 5.1 came out (yesterday). Gameplay see ms to be OK. When I unlock the galleries in settings, they, of course, are all available. Have not loaded 5.1 yet.
Great news! I played all the way through v0.5.0 and the problem seems to have resolved itself. The only gallery items still locked are Hulk Mind Control and Demona, which I believe is normal for 100% hero track play. Thank you, Epic, for a great game - and thanks also to Zapallbugs for super-spreadsheets. On to v0.5.1!

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great news! I played all the way through v0.5.0 and the problem seems to have resolved itself. The only gallery items still locked are Hulk Mind Control and Demona, which I believe is normal for 100% hero track play. Thank you, Epic, for a great game - and thanks also to Zapallbugs for super-spreadsheets. On to v0.5.1!
You're welcome to write a review for the game! ;)

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
the gallery unlock doesn't seem to unlock captain milf's gym thigh wank
also an issue with harley lingerie store scene
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/gallery/galleryharley.rpy", line 592, in script
    jump HarkeyGallery
ScriptError: could not find label 'HarkeyGallery'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/images/gallery/galleryharley.rpy", line 592, in script
    jump HarkeyGallery
  File "E:\Cockham-v0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Cockham-v0.5.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'HarkeyGallery'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Cockham v0.5.1

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes