bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
yea same if i believe quest 06 is the cleopatra mind control stone one? if that is true it isnt starting for me either

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
yea same if i believe quest 06 is the cleopatra mind control stone one? if that is true it isnt starting for me either
You need to talk to Lara in her room at night. This is the starter:
if d10locnight >= 5 and d10locnight <= 7 and inventorylustring and mclevel02 and quest05end and quest06end == False and quest06 == False:
- You need to have the cockring
- The MC needs to be level 2
- quest 5 has ended

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
what does it mean that inventory lustring is false? and when i type quest06end it just ends with an error and does nothing and when i type quest06 == False it just says false does this mean anything?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I finish quest06 but it not start.
If you're on the Hero route (at least +5 Good, check your starts), it starts by talking to Captain MILF in the Hall duringthe day.
If you're on the Villain Route (at least +1 Evil), it starts by talking to Emma Frost.
If you're in the middle (which you shouldn't be at this stage of the game, you have to pick a route), then it won't start.
Variable is evilness (to enter a value in the console), where evilness = 0 means +10 Good and evilness = 13 means +1 Evil.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
ok mission 03 and 04 ended but it says 05 hasnt ended does anybody know how to trigger that?
Have you even levellep up to Super-Hero level02?
Please read the changelogs, all your answers about how to trigger quests and missions are in there.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
what does it mean that inventory lustring is false? and when i type quest06end it just ends with an error and does nothing and when i type quest06 == False it just says false does this mean anything?
inventorylustring false means you didn't complete the quest for the Cockring of Lust. Check the missions and quests screens. But it is really odd that you didn't do that this far into the game. But as far as I can see that does not really block anything else, so it seems possible.

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
I cant progress what so ever.. All Im reading in this thread is to read the changelog, but I cant figure out how to progress either way. Feels like Ive tried every single combination in this game, talking to every character day- or night.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do next? I just cant seem to figure anything out. Changelog does not help.

Attaching savefile..

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I cant progress what so ever.. All Im reading in this thread is to read the changelog, but I cant figure out how to progress either way. Feels like Ive tried every single combination in this game, talking to every character day- or night.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do next? I just cant seem to figure anything out. Changelog does not help.

Attaching savefile..
You have to read the changelogs from the bottom up if you're starting a new game. Also, see:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cockham-superheroes-v0-5-1-epiclust.109898/post-12382727

EDIT: I tested your save, from what I see, you have all the prerequisites to level up. You just have to have a bit of patience, eventually, Captain MILF will appear at the gym at night (her icon will be flashing) and then you'll be able to level up (visit the gym when this happens obviously).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ohaidude01

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
After all the waiting for the general available version to get published here is my sample path for v0.5.1. It is a sample of one possible path out of many that can be taken. It is *not* a walkthrough. The intention is to give suggestions of what to do next and what the sequence of events is. In the first tab of the .xlsx in the zip are updated tables with list of missions and quests and what starts them, what are the conditions to gain the MC points etc. Also attached a pdf of the path for direct viewing.

Note to Ohaidude01: check the tables with quests and missions against the tab with them in your game to see where you are. Then try the next one from my tables. For detailed menu choices see the sample path.

Reactions: ignant and EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can we watch wonder woman already pregnant? big belly I mean
She gives birth in v0.5.1 and you see it. So yeah, she has a big fat belly for a few pics until the baby pops out...

Sep 27, 2019
If you're on the Hero route (at least +5 Good, check your starts), it starts by talking to Captain MILF in the Hall duringthe day.
If you're on the Villain Route (at least +1 Evil), it starts by talking to Emma Frost.
If you're in the middle (which you shouldn't be at this stage of the game, you have to pick a route), then it won't start.
Variable is evilness (to enter a value in the console), where evilness = 0 means +10 Good and evilness = 13 means +1 Evil.
Ok, thank you. I'll try it.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes