zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thank you. I don't seem to be able to walk the beat, however. I guess I chose the wrong super power in the beginning, right?
Or does "failing" quest 2 have anything to do with it?
The route to go is the question "Any SEX crime cases for me, Captain Sawyer?". It has no conditions.

Reactions: PalmFace

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
To be honest, the ability to choose 1 free power at game start is so far falling flat.
1. many scenes are gated behind having a specific power
2. these powers can be acquired with trivial effort via training... but most training methods are not in the game yet. So you can only use cheating console or restart the game (to choose a different free power) to see most powers.

I think it would be better to pre-set the free starter power instead of letting the player choose it.
Then uses of each power should only be added with the ability to train it.
The end result when the game is finished is going to be the same.
But until the game is finished the method I suggested will be a lot more pleasant

Also maybe a "cheater start" where you start with all the starter powers instead of choosing one would be nice too.
Letting us see all scenes as they are added without requiring restart and replay of the game / console

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
To be honest, the ability to choose 1 free power at game start is so far falling flat.
1. many scenes are gated behind having a specific power
2. these powers can be acquired with trivial effort via training... but most training methods are not in the game yet. So you can only use cheating console or restart the game (to choose a different free power) to see most powers.

I think it would be better to pre-set the free starter power instead of letting the player choose it.
Then uses of each power should only be added with the ability to train it.
The end result when the game is finished is going to be the same.
But until the game is finished the method I suggested will be a lot more pleasant

Also maybe a "cheater start" where you start with all the starter powers instead of choosing one would be nice too.
Letting us see all scenes as they are added without requiring restart and replay of the game / console
In the next update, this shortfall will be covered with scenes to add Super-Agility, Super-Combat and Super-Resistance. Just a bit of patience. We're only on v0.2.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Ah man, I keep failing missions that I guess are timed 'cause of the map bugging out making me skip days til it works again. Is there a console command to un-fail them? XD

Otherwise seems another good game though.

Reactions: luisar018

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ah man, I keep failing missions that I guess are timed 'cause of the map bugging out making me skip days til it works again. Is there a console command to un-fail them? XD

Otherwise seems another good game though.
Err, please elaborate of this "map bugging out" issue because it shouldn't "bug". What platform are you on?
Otherwise, no, there is no console command, just follow the mission hintsfrom the quest screen and it's virtually impossible to fail missions because of time.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes