xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm getting this error with the update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

Seems that the Dev has changed lots of variables and what a waste of time to restart all over again.
Sorry Dev, despite the game is nice but time is life and I won't waste time to go through all the same thing again.
Here goes another great game down the drain because of changes in variables etc.
Best of all luck with future releases!

Last edited:

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Just a question, out of the ~4 hours of gameplay how much is spent in sandbox, give or take.
Sandbox I find to be a masking for lack of content and renders in 9/10 cases so I'm just cautious whenever the tag is involved.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
:cautious: Hmm...altering game so much it does breaks saves after 0.2, after so many hours of grinding this stuff is just absolute turn off for me.
Simply put, there's not just enough time and motivation to start grinding this one from start again. Even game concept IS good, but it's not kind of game I would play all the way from start again. Sadly, other pretty good story bites the dust too early and must join to trash bin.

Reactions: Oregon

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I'm getting this error with the update:

EDIT:

Seems that the Dev has changed lots of variables and what a waste of time to restart all over again.
Sorry Dev, despite the game is nice but time is life and I won't waste time to go through all the same thing again.
Here goes another great game down the drain because of changes in variables etc.
Best of all luck with future releases!

:cautious: Hmm...altering game so much it does breaks saves after 0.2, after so many hours of grinding this stuff is just absolute turn off for me.
Simply put, there's not just enough time and motivation to start grinding this one from start again. Even game concept IS good, but it's not kind of game I would play all the way from start again. Sadly, other pretty good story bites the dust too early and must join to trash bin.
Understandable! I hope future updates won't break saves, but improving the functionality in a 0.x version was my top piriority!
I will try to provide save game options in the future if another game break could happen!

I hope you will give the game another try in a year or so!

Just a question, out of the ~4 hours of gameplay how much is spent in sandbox, give or take.
Sandbox I find to be a masking for lack of content and renders in 9/10 cases so I'm just cautious whenever the tag is involved.
Honestly that time is a pretty big guess..
Here is some statistic that should give you a rough idea about the content

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Not a bad Game, but how its got 4* is beyond me, (fake reviews im think) it grind /Tedious You have Zero idea of what to do next! OH and guess WHAT, old saves might not WORK ! Who's coding for these Dev's Stevie Wonder haha

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Not a bad Game, but how its got 4* is beyond me, (fake reviews im think) it grind /Tedious You have Zero idea of what to do next! OH and guess WHAT, old saves might not WORK ! Who's coding for these Dev's Stevie Wonder haha
I'm coding for myself! It is the first time coding something beyond asignments back in school. When I started I thought I would never get to this point.
Save compatability is something I only figured out recently, and tried my best to work it in for the next updates! So far it looks like it will work nicely starting with 0.4!

Regarding the accusation of fake reviews, I think you overestimate my foresight, creating accounts in 2016 and 2017 to review a game I would make due to Corona lockdowns in 2020 is giving me a bit much credit don't you think?

I was honestly surprised to get such great initial feedback, but I will try to improve the game until it deserves it!

The point of gameplay issues you raised regarding not knowing what to do is something I'm trying to slowly adress with the new Questlog, You might have noticed the three part intro quest line that should guide you in the first few steps!

Did you find that helpful, or was the questlog not noticeable enough?

Regarding the grind, I'm sure my numbers are all over the place and will be adjusted in the future for sure. But this is one of the things I really need to rely on some feedback! If you tell me for example that the campus lecture hall event is progressing significantly slower than many other parts of the game I can make targeted adjustments.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So what's the grind like in this game? Do you have to repeat the same scene over and over again once per day? Is it limited to specific days?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
So what's the grind like in this game? Do you have to repeat the same scene over and over again once per day? Is it limited to specific days?
To improve stuff like skills or earn upgrade points for businesses events have to be repeated multiple times.

There is however not one event for one type of skill exclusively.
Many events also change depending on how often you already 'won' them or how high your skills are!

If you hate grinding, there is a cheatmode in the menu that will remove most of the grind and you can enjoy only the content!
(Cheatmode autopasses challenges and completes the full affection gain for the next step in a single interaction)

Feb 26, 2020
how do you get all six girls i have kate, jenny, abigail,haley, and theresa when you click the phone then the book i dont have the third girl who ever it is

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
how do you get all six girls i have kate, jenny, abigail,haley, and theresa when you click the phone then the book i dont have the third girl who ever it is
Are you on 0.3 and have the gentleman lounge unlocked? (jenny route)

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Dean's speech is... anyway, a few suggestions:

"Sooo... I will ask you, are you up to the challenge?"
1617611063099.png
"And you haven't even seen your personal apartments."
1617611103619.png
"This is what you can achieve if you merely try hard enough!"
(note: "in live" should probably be "in life", but should be dropped entirely.)
1617611145353.png

Bonus: "Oh! You are the guy Prof Dean yelled at earlier!"
1617611476725.png

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the Dean's speech is... anyway, a few suggestions:

"Sooo... I will ask you, are you up to the challenge?"
View attachment 1124912
"And you haven't even seen your personal apartments."
View attachment 1124914
"This is what you can achieve if you merely try hard enough!"
(note: "in live" should probably be "in life", but should be dropped entirely.)
View attachment 1124916

Bonus: "Oh! You are the guy Prof Dean yelled at earlier!"
View attachment 1124921
Thank you, added to my list!
At some point I really have to hire a native speaker to go over all the dialog..

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
OK, I need some help. I have all the women unlocked that I can conquest except for one. She is the one between Jenny and Abigal. No clue who she is or how I unlock her. I thought I have been everywhere and talked to everyone, but it seems I have n9ot. Unless she is not available yet.

Any help would be appreciated

Also to the Dev, when the MC and the Sig guy had the conflict with the tower, they met with the dean. After that every time the dean's pic would be shown, it was actually the Sig guys

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
OK, I need some help. I have all the women unlocked that I can conquest except for one. She is the one between Jenny and Abigal. No clue who she is or how I unlock her. I thought I have been everywhere and talked to everyone, but it seems I have n9ot. Unless she is not available yet.

Any help would be appreciated

Also to the Dev, when the MC and the Sig guy had the conflict with the tower, they met with the dean. After that every time the dean's pic would be shown, it was actually the Sig guys
How far are you in the Jenny route? Have you aquired the gentlemen lounge? If so you found a mayor bug :(

For the second issue I will have to take a closer look! Is it only in that one scene?
edit: In what context did you meet dean after the tower confrontation? Maybe it is just a scene where i fucked up
If you visit one of his lectures at the campus is he also replaced by siegismund there?

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
How far are you in the Jenny route? Have you aquired the gentlemen lounge? If so you found a mayor bug :(

For the second issue I will have to take a closer look! Is it only in that one scene?
edit: In what context did you meet dean after the tower confrontation? Maybe it is just a scene where i fucked up
If you visit one of his lectures at the campus is he also replaced by siegismund there?

I am at 90% on the Jenny route. Just rescued her from the Boss.

As for the picture issue, it is every time now that the dean is suppose to show. The Sig guy doubled the price on the tower and we had to meet with the dean. The pics were messed up then but I really did not notice then. Now like I said every pic is the Sig guy and not the dean

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I am at 90% on the Jenny route. Just rescued her from the Boss.

As for the picture issue, it is every time now that the dean is suppose to show. The Sig guy doubled the price on the tower and we had to meet with the dean. The pics were messed up then but I really did not notice then. Now like I said every pic is the Sig guy and not the dean
I can't make any sense of that.. At no point in the code those two get redefined or anything.. Not even their emotions are named the same..
I thought I might have mixed them up somewhere, but then it shouldn't happen everywhere..

Fom which Version is your save?
It could be that I used them as placeholders for each other at some point in the past!

Regarding Jenny route, have you visited the gentlemen lounge in the citycenter after having cleared that part?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I can't make any sense of that.. At no point in the code those two get redefined or anything.. Not even their emotions are named the same..
I thought I might have mixed them up somewhere, but then it shouldn't happen everywhere..

Fom which Version is your save?
It could be that I used them as placeholders for each other at some point in the past!

Regarding Jenny route, have you visited the gentlemen lounge in the citycenter after having cleared that part?
I am using the current version.

I am at 100% now with Jenny and all 5 girls. Except the one I have no clue who she is or how to trigger her

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I am using the current version.

I am at 100% now with Jenny and all 5 girls. Except the one I have no clue who she is or how to trigger her
Visiting the lounge again isn't a requirement in the route, that's why I asked, usually that should trigger an event to unlock it as your next business which is connected to the girl you miss

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Visiting the lounge again isn't a requirement in the route, that's why I asked, usually that should trigger an event to unlock it as your next business which is connected to the girl you miss

I will try to go to every place again and see what happens.

Here is what I am talking about with the pic Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (8).png

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes