Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Whores do whore stuff.
This should be considered NTR.
Jizzus... the most tragic thing is that there is really people like this.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That's a good point, I will remove it

You are right I will remove the Tag and keep the disclaimer!
Good idea I might add a skip feature for the two scenes in the next update!

Where did you find a Mac Version? I never tested it on Mac nor included it at the OS category

Yes there are a lot of new functionalities added in these first few updates which will all break save games.
I hope that this update will be the last one that will do so. I can't promise that however!

There won't be new major content for the finished routes in a while, if you are at lvl 10/100 affinity you will get one new image via the questlog from kate/jenny.

My focus is in implementing all the loose ends such as Maria and Gwyneth route, after that Main story progress.

The mention of end game implementation will be removed in the next update, since what I thought back then as endgame got completely scratched, and will be replaced with the new quest system that was added in this update.
When you break saves, it's usually a good idea to provide saves for the player. I for one if my save file is broken lose interest until the game has enough content to entice me to start over. I'm sure I am not the only one who dislikes starting over.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Biggest reason I hate sandbox always bugs,grind and broken saves .
Game was good i think I played the first version but sandbox strikes again I guess .

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
When you break saves, it's usually a good idea to provide saves for the player. I for one if my save file is broken lose interest until the game has enough content to entice me to start over. I'm sure I am not the only one who dislikes starting over.
Thats a good idea! I hope I won't have to break saves again any time soon. But if I do, I should be able to write a script that unlocks everything pretty easily.
Might be even a good idea in general for people that lose their saves and want to just experience the new stuff.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
And on the contrary, I'm a little upset by the absence of NTR. But I liked the game, Excellent images and beautiful girls (I hope it will only get better in the future). Since I apparently passed the game for the first time, I did not encounter a single bug. The grind is moderate, but with cheats it's a fairy tale.)
Of course, I would like more content, but for the 3rd update it is quite decent. I would also like more complete images, not cropped in favor of the foreshortening. (But this is not a criticism, just a wish)
I would like to know, I had only three main girls open. At this stage, is this the maximum number of main characters, or am I just missing someone?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
And on the contrary, I'm a little upset by the absence of NTR. But I liked the game, Excellent images and beautiful girls (I hope it will only get better in the future). Since I apparently passed the game for the first time, I did not encounter a single bug. The grind is moderate, but with cheats it's a fairy tale.)
Of course, I would like more content, but for the 3rd update it is quite decent. I would also like more complete images, not cropped in favor of the foreshortening. (But this is not a criticism, just a wish)
I would like to know, I had only three main girls open. At this stage, is this the maximum number of main characters, or am I just missing someone?
Thank you for the feedback!
As far as I know there is one bug that I missed which is the intro questline not being able to be completed if you level your stores too fast!
There are currently 6 heroines with a developed route!
Where I only count Jenny and Kate is main (10 part route) and abigail, alex, theresa and haley as Side heroines (5 part route)
If you miss one of the side heroines, try leveling clothing store, cafe, bookstore and gentlemen lounge to 3!

I'm currently writing the story line for Maria which will be a third main one! There will also be her band mates involved fro another side event
(Like nightclub, tennis,lecture hall, library, canteen and gentlemen lounge events)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thank you for the feedback!
As far as I know there is one bug that I missed which is the intro questline not being able to be completed if you level your stores too fast!
There are currently 6 heroines with a developed route!
Where I only count Jenny and Kate is main (10 part route) and abigail, alex, theresa and haley as Side heroines (5 part route)
If you miss one of the side heroines, try leveling clothing store, cafe, bookstore and gentlemen lounge to 3!

I'm currently writing the story line for Maria which will be a third main one! There will also be her band mates involved fro another side event
(Like nightclub, tennis,lecture hall, library, canteen and gentlemen lounge events)
Thanks. I realized that I missed the pumping of stores except for cafes, so I got three of them.

Reactions: despiteful

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
By the way, will relations develop towards minor characters such as Shanice and Lara for example?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
By the way, will relations develop towards minor characters such as Shanice and Lara for example?
yeah, you might have noticed if you tried the voyeur scenes, that the characters do know each other!
It is one of the reasons why I put the quest log in the game, so I can easily add some spicey threesome quests if certain conditions are met!
Can't give you a timeline though, right now Maria and Gwyneth routes take priority, but maybe I can squeeze some little things in :)
Shanice deserves some more love for sure!
Lara is hanging in the air right now since I never followed through with giving her her route and she isn't really that high in the priority list!
Kelly is another character I definetly want to return somewhere else!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Oh, how do you hire Sandy? Something I don’t understand in any way what she wants from me ...
Sorry but I dont remember Kelly...

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Oh, how do you hire Sandy? Something I don’t understand in any way what she wants from me ...
Sorry but I dont remember Kelly...
Kelly is at the Tennis Event, maybe you don't have unlocked that yet.
You can choose one of the three strippers, when hiring them you have to have the three correct answers, you get them by asking them questions beforehand. But you can also just guess them until you get it

If you want all three you need to purchase the upgrades.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Kelly is at the Tennis Event, maybe you don't have unlocked that yet.
You can choose one of the three strippers, when hiring them you have to have the three correct answers, you get them by asking them questions beforehand. But you can also just guess them until you get it

If you want all three you need to purchase the upgrades.
I got to tennis. I saw Kelly, well Whitney I liked a lot more ...
I made all the improvements, tried all the options ... well, or so it seems to me ... but nothing fits ... she complains that she is too dumb ... and damn it, I'm already starting to agree with her ...

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I got to tennis. I saw Kelly, well Whitney I liked a lot more ...
I made all the improvements, tried all the options ... well, or so it seems to me ... but nothing fits ... she complains that she is too dumb ... and damn it, I'm already starting to agree with her ...
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes