YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Yeah this feature was requested a lot, If I have time, I will try to change it in one of the next versions..

edit: I just spent the last two ours replacing Chad in the whole dialogue system with [mc] lol I left the last name as Gibson for now though.. I hope people won't mind that.
Hi despiteful,

Thanks for considering my point on the subject of changing names. I will try the next version when its available with the new edits. :cool:

Good luck!

Reactions: despiteful

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
A lot of improvement over .1! the game is much more robust now and some checks a little easier. btw when you make changes to existing content in Ren'py, it will always render saves obsolete. its only when you add new content that it works like a patch.

bug wise the bonus clothing is not applying to hard challenges. In a hard athletics challenge my 78 athletics was halved to 39, but the 32 bonus from equipment did not apply which was the difference between success and failure (roll was 63)

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
despiteful there is a bug with the music lecture. ("mteacher is not defined")
Changing the two lines in the .rpy file to "mteach" fixed the error
Thanks! Will be fixed next version.. that happens when I do last minute dialogue changes :(
A lot of improvement over .1! the game is much more robust now and some checks a little easier. btw when you make changes to existing content in Ren'py, it will always render saves obsolete. its only when you add new content that it works like a patch.

bug wise the bonus clothing is not applying to hard challenges. In a hard athletics challenge my 78 athletics was halved to 39, but the 32 bonus from equipment did not apply which was the difference between success and failure (roll was 63)
Regarding saves... I'm afraid I have messed that one up for good in the way I made the game, New events and stuff are defined in a Label that is loaded once at the start of the game... So anything new won't be in an old save.
I thought about providing a fresh savegame that has all the old content finished with every new version.

I will take a look, but as far as I remember without having the game in front of me, you only see the modified rolls, which could have been a 95 in your case.
Maybe I could show both numbers to make it more noticeable!

Edit: Maybe I can find a solution to the save problem afterall.. Will just require a lot of testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paitryn

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Am I the only one who cannot find, what I assume to be, Ice cream girl?
Where did you find a mention of her? This was removed/not added content and shouldn't be in the game! I assume I left some lines in a dialogue with Kate?

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
Where did you find a mention of her? This was removed/not added content and shouldn't be in the game! I assume I left some lines in a dialogue with Kate?
I did not find a mention of her.

However, one of the girls in the phonebook is still locked, and ice cream was initially mentioned, so maybe I just added 1 and 1 and made 3...

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I did not find a mention of her.

However, one of the girls in the phonebook is still locked, and ice cream was initially mentioned, so maybe I just added 1 and 1 and made 3...
Sry, thats Alex's portrait and I'm currently working on her, she will join the game together with an updated gentlemen lounge in the next update.
I understand why this locked menu especially at such a stupid location causes confusion, unfortunately I forgot to hide it completely...

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Sry, thats Alex's portrait and I'm currently working on her, she will join the game together with an updated gentlemen lounge in the next update.
I understand why this locked menu especially at such a stupid location causes confusion, unfortunately I forgot to hide it completely...
well, shit, that's been driving me crazy, thinking i was missing something, been looking for that girl in 3rd place in my phonebook for ages.
Anyhoo, please, please do a find and replace throughout your script and replace loose with lose, it makes me cringe every time, loose and lose mean very different things. you always write loose when you mean lose

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
well, shit, that's been driving me crazy, thinking i was missing something, been looking for that girl in 3rd place in my phonebook for ages.
Anyhoo, please, please do a find and replace throughout your script and replace loose with lose, it makes me cringe every time, loose and lose mean very different things. you always write loose when you mean lose
Thanks a lot, thats the kind of mistake I can easily fix for the whole script, but would never notice on my own!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This game is quite grindy....played for awhile before I starte dusing the cheats, aside from that.....the girls are gorgeous:love:
I havent quite seen all of the content yet but the 2 lecture hall girls whose names I forget are pretty close behind haley.
Certainly no shortage of sex in this, although would be great if the scenes were animate or at the very least had a few more screens per scene.
My top 4 are
1 Kate
2 Jenny
3 Teresa
4 Haley

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
This game is quite grindy....played for awhile before I starte dusing the cheats, aside from that.....the girls are gorgeous:love:
I havent quite seen all of the content yet but the 2 lecture hall girls whose names I forget are pretty close behind haley.
Certainly no shortage of sex in this, although would be great if the scenes were animate or at the very least had a few more screens per scene.
My top 4 are
1 Kate
2 Jenny
3 Teresa
4 Haley
Thank you for your feedback!
Number of screens per scene are still a WIP!
Generally, girls with more story should get longer more complex scenes!
Animations are not happening in the near future, I don't have the time or processing power to achieve a satisfying result unfortunatly.

Which parts did you find the most grindy/least satisfying? Numbers are always subject to change and I will gladly adjust them when necessary!

I'm currently planning to add additional player stats that would allow to have more than one chance for each skill challange and stuff, so that players have a more satisfying power progression :)

Feb 14, 2021
This game has some ambition with its skill point system, for sure, so kudos there.

It would be nice to see some animation though, but hey, its not my game.

The one thing I really don't like though is...Chad. He is a real...Chad. Just kind of a dick to the girls. I guess that is the on-the-nose point of the name. though, right? Half of the time, he just seems to be forcing them into actions even if they indicate to stop. That is not really saved by them saying they liked it after the fact; it just sounds like rationalization for assault. Gonna try a little more, but that really isn't doing it for me.

IIteslaII

Nov 11, 2020
Screenshot_1.png

I can`t find to requst this buisnese. There are in offer coffe shop , and cloth`s shop to work and buy , but i can`t find on map ice cream property. Can anyone help with , im alredy stresed about that...

Reactions: driverman

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 1078595

I can`t find to requst this buisnese. There are in offer coffe shop , and cloth`s shop to work and buy , but i can`t find on map ice cream property. Can anyone help with , im alredy stresed about that...
I'm really sorry its on my bug list. The shop wasn't implemented yet, but i forgot to remove the mentions..

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes