RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I'm personally absolutely not into cuckold/real NTR
Hi, i personally don't mind NTR in games but if you are not into it then my advice would be do not add that content into your game. It won't come out flawlessly anyway.

By the way, you are probably know this but watching unknown couple have sex with eachother is not a NTR at all. As someone mentioned above. You will attract unneccessary attention from NTR lovers. Be ready yourself conversations like "Hey?! You tagged this game with NTR but there is none?" or "Since when watching two unknown people became NTR???" or.. "You cannot fool me with that peeping Tom BullSHIT!" :p

However, if you do wanna add that stuff and develop some antagonist whose only purpose to trying to fuck MC's love interest then be my guest and good luck. I will check it out your game either way.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
The only thing that could be considered NTR is stumbling upon some couples that are doing it. And watching two grils having sex.
If more will come in the future,.. maybe.. While I have some overaching plans, side heroines are added when I#m in the mood for the right stuff^^
So it's not NTR for the moment ^^ thank you for the answer ^^

Reactions: despiteful

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
how is content? should I download or wait? Personally the redheads look best since everyone seems to have "small" assets maybe bigger in the future?

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Ok, i'm trying to play this game but i can't get past all those ridiculous poses and expressions the girls take when you talk to them. It's so unnecessary and annoying.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I don't really care what content a Dev puts in their game. Lots of people like lots of different things, which is fine. I truly believe that Dev's and players should work and support whatever project they want. Personally, I just want them to be upfront and clear about what that content is and if it is avoidable or not. Then a player can choose to play/support/move on as fits their individual taste.

The problem as I see it, is that certain tags (even if not technically correct with regards to the fetish they reference) are considered by many to represent specific content (the correctness of doing so is a separate debate). If these tags are seen, a game runs the risk of being immediately ignored.

Dev's know this and so in a lot of cases, they include content that skirts the 'technical' concept of the tag or it is camouflaged as something else. The argument; "It's not 'whatever fetish' because MC/LI - did/didn't/never/said/agreed/ignored" (or whatever technicality). Isn't going to make everyone who dislikes /whatever/ suddenly 'ok' with that content. Being vague/deceptive may cause them to download, but it's not likely to make them stick around (likely the opposite in fact)

For example: If a player doesn't like the idea of a potential LI being shafted by Random Dude, then saying 'You should be ok with it because technically it was under XYZ conditions' isn't likely to win that player over.

As a final note, I'm not accusing this Dev of deliberately trying to be deceptive.

I was honestly just going to hit 'ignore' for this game and move on as the direction seems a little too "others guys are involved" for my personal taste (plus the "not a LI yet" tree scene puts me off).
But Read over the thread as the artwork is really good.
Saw this and wanted to comment.

Good Luck Dev, here's to you making YOUR best game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Kind of agree with you here.

I don't really care what content a Dev puts in their game. Lots of people like lots of different things, which is fine. I truly believe that Dev's and players should work and support whatever project they want. Personally, I just want them to be upfront and clear about what that content is and if it is avoidable or not. Then a player can choose to play/support/move on as fits their individual taste.

The problem as I see it, is that certain tags (even if not technically correct with regards to the fetish they reference) are considered by many to represent specific content (the correctness of doing so is a separate debate). If these tags are seen, a game runs the risk of being immediately ignored.

Dev's know this and so in a lot of cases, they include content that skirts the 'technical' concept of the tag or it is camouflaged as something else. The argument; "It's not 'whatever fetish' because MC/LI - did/didn't/never/said/agreed/ignored" (or whatever technicality). Isn't going to make everyone who dislikes /whatever/ suddenly 'ok' with that content. Being vague/deceptive may cause them to download, but it's not likely to make them stick around (likely the opposite in fact)

For example: If a player doesn't like the idea of a potential LI being shafted by Random Dude, then saying 'You should be ok with it because technically it was under XYZ conditions' isn't likely to win that player over.

As a final note, I'm not accusing this Dev of deliberately trying to be deceptive.

I was honestly just going to hit 'ignore' for this game and move on as the direction seems a little too "others guys are involved" for my personal taste (plus the "not a LI yet" tree scene puts me off).
But Read over the thread as the artwork is really good.
Saw this and wanted to comment.

Good Luck Dev, here's to you making YOUR best game.
Other guys are not involved though. At least not yet.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Did you played it yet?
That voyeurism scenes, possible LI getting show being fucked before being implemented are turning me off to download the game.
What you think if you played?
It doesnt happen. There is the Asian Girl to the left in the banner whom you find in the forest selling herself for 300 dollars fucking a guy and speaks to herself about having done so multiple times before.
What a girl does before she meets the MC shouldn't matter. None of the 5 LI so far has touched another man while being with the MC. I can't seem to unlock the 6th though if it is at all possible.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is the 3rd girl unlockable? So far I've done everything the game has to offer so I don't know if I have missed anything.
It doesnt make sense for there to be a locked icon in the middle if I can't unlock it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
despiteful Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but I noticed a couple lines like this one:

1614483456360.png
You might be mixing up "effort" with "afford"- the latter's the one you want if you're talking about money.

NotAnotherWolf

Aug 16, 2018
How do you unlock the other main girls, I have completed both the first routes, the story and as much of the other content as I could find but I still have only the first two portraits unlocked.

AshLight

Feb 9, 2018
It doesnt happen. There is the Asian Girl to the left in the banner whom you find in the forest selling herself for 300 dollars fucking a guy and speaks to herself about having done so multiple times before.
What a girl does before she meets the MC shouldn't matter. None of the 5 LI so far has touched another man while being with the MC. I can't seem to unlock the 6th though if it is at all possible.
I get where you're coming from, but that's another of those "technicalities" that some players don't care about. For some of us, "you only watched her fuck other guys before you were together" isn't any consolation.

I know people have their own lives, stories and past partners, and I'm fine with that, but I don't want to watch it happening or even know it's going to happen, but I can "just choose not to watch it".

Whether you agree or not, I (without actively choosing to do so) consider any LI in a game to be an LI from the moment the game starts, even before we're together. I don't care to see or hear about their sexual escapades with other guys, and while I don't really care if they have previous partners from before the game, I don't personally care to see any flashback sex scenes or even talk about things they did with their old partners. I have no interest in that content or knowledge.

Personally, I don't even like to watch or talk about non-LIs hooking up at all (but I'm not really interested in voyeurism, and I understand others are and there are devs that like it themself, or at least cater to that)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I get where you're coming from, but that's another of those "technicalities" that some players don't care about. For some of us, "you only watched her fuck other guys before you were together" isn't any consolation.

I know people have their own lives, stories and past partners, and I'm fine with that, but I don't want to watch it happening or even know it's going to happen, but I can "just choose not to watch it".

Whether you agree or not, I (without actively choosing to do so) consider any LI in a game to be an LI from the moment the game starts, even before we're together. I don't care to see or hear about their sexual escapades with other guys, and while I don't really care if they have previous partners from before the game, I don't personally care to see any flashback sex scenes or even talk about things they did with their old partners. I have no interest in that content or knowledge.

Personally, I don't even like to watch or talk about non-LIs hooking up at all (but I'm not really interested in voyeurism, and I understand others are and there are devs that like it themself, or at least cater to that)
Then don't play the game. Does every content in every game needs to cater to your particular interests?

I'm really sick of seeing these type of posts in every single thread that ever gets an NTR tag.
Like, can you imagine if this was happening with say, incest?

Imagine if you will there's a group of vocal players who really hate incest, they think it's totally gross and can't stand it at all. And then in every single game with incest game thread they go and loudly ask "Hey, is incest avoidable in this game?" "Why is there incest, I don't want to see any incest, it's disgusting."

And then they spend pages and pages arguing about what does and doesn't count as incest. Step or not, landlord or roomates, cousins, aunts etc etc. They want explicit warnings in every single game that could every possible have any bit of incest. F95 would be even more of a shithole.

Seriously, that's what all this hand-wringing over NTR is like. If you don't like it, ignore the thread, move on to the next game. Let's actually have discussions about the game in the game's thread itself.

So, with that said, let's talk game mechanics. I feel like it's got too many different skills to train without any obvious clue as to what skills are useful. It feels like the game just gives you random skill checks on different girls. It needs a bit of stream-line, and maybe a quest log, since right now you don't have a lot of direction at the start of the game.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So fwiw, this is my initial thought feedback after the download, and sitting down a few glasses of wines in while looking to dive into a first time playthrough:

That is a lot of statistical aspects and heighted need to think about what I should be doing being thrown at a player on screen one following the intro sequence.

I'll come back to checking this out minus the buzz ;)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Do you have to start over with the new version? I get crashes any time I do anything.
Sry yes, haven't figured out how to avoid this yet :(

Is the 3rd girl unlockable? So far I've done everything the game has to offer so I don't know if I have missed anything.
It doesnt make sense for there to be a locked icon in the middle if I can't unlock it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sry no, she would unlock after unlocking the stripclub, I will disable the portrait until she is really their, thanks for the hint, forgot she already had an entry there

despiteful Not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but I noticed a couple lines like this one:

View attachment 1057942
You might be mixing up "effort" with "afford"- the latter's the one you want if you're talking about money.
Thanks a lot! I will add it to my bucket list and scan the documents for it!
How do you unlock the other main girls, I have completed both the first routes, the story and as much of the other content as I could find but I still have only the first two portraits unlocked.
After reaching level 3 in clothing, book store and cafe, the respective girls should appear on the map

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes