fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will there be an option to buy houses and maybe rent some out and own a business empire

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
will there be an option to buy houses and maybe rent some out and own a business empire
All kind of businesses are on the table!
SOmething like rental seems interesting, I will add it to my list!
But developmentwill take a long time since I can only work weekends, and my list is already pretty stacked :)

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
All kind of businesses are on the table!
SOmething like rental seems interesting, I will add it to my list!
But developmentwill take a long time since I can only work weekends, and my list is already pretty stacked :)
The "MC Tower" seems like it's an already existing location for this, and that's a natural path for the story: It was already established that there is a gym that needs renovation, and office space is obviously available - but additional shops and activity locations can be easily added, along with apartments on upper levels, and perhaps a few "Penthouse" suites at the top.

That opens up even more story-line options: Phased development of the shops, perhaps a "Tower Management" group that would need to be staffed by new (or existing) characters so the MC doesn't have to micro-manage things like office / apartment rentals, and we have already met a character that would have an interest in luxury accommodations with limited access and good security - so a "Security Department" could be a natural expansion or business partnership with Jenny's Detective Agency.

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
The "MC Tower" seems like it's an already existing location for this, and that's a natural path for the story: It was already established that there is a gym that needs renovation, and office space is obviously available - but additional shops and activity locations can be easily added, along with apartments on upper levels, and perhaps a few "Penthouse" suites at the top.

That opens up even more story-line options: Phased development of the shops, perhaps a "Tower Management" group that would need to be staffed by new (or existing) characters so the MC doesn't have to micro-manage things like office / apartment rentals, and we have already met a character that would have an interest in luxury accommodations with limited access and good security - so a "Security Department" could be a natural expansion or business partnership with Jenny's Detective Agency.
Yes the tower is intended just for stuff like this!

I like the idea of the managment group!

I'm currently working on making progression of businesses more interesting by using the system of upgrades introducedwith the canteen for all future businesses!
The gentlemen lounge will be the next one being released with the upgrade system instead of experience gathering! (Together with the Alex route release maybe middle of next month)

For a real estate/housing business the upgrades could be new properties that have to be purchased by money and upgrade points. WHich in turn unlock new functionalities.
Question is if a business like that should be something independed, or part of such a managment group?
All the main girls should eventually have a conncetion to the main story/the tower (Kate/Jenny/Maria/Gwyneth) so this managment group could maybe fit into my plans nicely. But nothing is set in stone yet
Gwyneth route is also still very open. I have already a few different paths that I want her to take, but I'm not completely happy yet..

Anyway, you gave me some inspiration and I will probably rethink some of my current plans :) Gwyneth route is still very open. I have already a few different paths that I want her to take, but I never couldn't narrow it down yet!

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Question is if a business like that should be something independed, or part of such a managment group?
I would suggest that acquiring the Tower literally represents the MC "taking his game to the next level", so perhaps Kate gets promoted and gives up her other part-time jobs to oversee the Management Group in the afternoons - She still recommends the various business, office, and housing tenants; but MC will have to provide money / upgrade points to unlock each phase of development (as renovations), and "sell" each phase to Mr. Dean.

Kate may need staff to help (Office, Maintenance, Security). MC may have to get involved with some tenant issues, make decisions to acquire or evict businesses (or tenants) having problems after moving in - lots of possible paths, even potential for "bad" decisions (lost income).

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I would suggest that acquiring the Tower literally represents the MC "taking his game to the next level", so perhaps Kate gets promoted and gives up her other part-time jobs to oversee the Management Group in the afternoons - She still recommends the various business, office, and housing tenants; but MC will have to provide money / upgrade points to unlock each phase of development (as renovations), and "sell" each phase to Mr. Dean.

Kate may need staff to help (Office, Maintenance, Security). MC may have to get involved with some tenant issues, make decisions to acquire or evict businesses (or tenants) having problems after moving in - lots of possible paths, even potential for "bad" decisions (lost income).
I worked through all my open and planned storyline and shifted stuff around. We will most likely get a new (but planned quite some time ago) character for managing the tower, and pulling some story lines closer together!

How indepth the system will be depends on what I can best integrate with the current workplace system..
Maybe There will be some kind of mini game involved to simulate those business decisions (Open for suggestions here since the engine is a bit limited still in that department, ideally a minigame that could be adapted for multiple purposes)

My current first draft for the tower managment would be to add sub branches like the rental stuff and treat each of them as their own business with the same main location.

The real estate business would be the first part of that system and would involve first renovating old rooms in the tower itself and later branching out to aquire more high class stuff around town.
The aquired businesses would most likely trigger some post affection LVL10 quests for current and new characters, the type of businesses that are able to be aquired might even depend on the current heroine route progresses.

Some kind of hardcore micromanagment mechanics for the business could be cool, but I'm not sure if I can get a really satisfying result. Do you have a suggestion for games I could check out that have simple, but still fun managment mechanics that you enjoy?

eluka1

Apr 13, 2020
How do I unlock this girl? I looked everywhere and the others are maxed out and I have bought all of the businesses...
1616626871754.png

Sngo

May 9, 2020
So the scenes with the other male are avoidable? Since I don't like even if its not with our LI

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
So any chance of making some of these girls ours permanently or are they just a random interaction?
Well after finishing the business you can play with them as often as you like, but they don't have any deeper story than that they work for you.

So the scenes with the other male are avoidable? Since I don't like even if its not with our LI
Not really, one is at the beginning and you stumble upon a couple in the park, the other one is similiar

edit: They will be skipable in the next update

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The explanation in the first post about the "NTR" is good. But yea, this shouldn't be tagged as NTR. That's false advertising for NTR lovers, and a major deterrent for NTR haters. And unfortunately, many people will ignore the explanation in the first post.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If the scenes are with completely random girls, that play no part in the story other then the scenes there in, and the brothel is just for nothing but a quick fuck and arent love interests as well then you should remove the NTR tag. Those are just plain voyeurism. Don't lose the potential audience adding that tag would scare away when that content doesn't even exist in the game. I would suggest adding a skip feature for the two randoms though. Just a quick "turn around" before you actually see the renders would make it more enjoyable for a lot of players.

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Damn, I like the game a lot, 0.2 version was great and stable but have to say this 0.3 update is broken af, saves load from 0.2 ok but errors occurs all the time almost everywhere (lots of them), dunno if this version is not anymore fully compatible with 0.2 and thus should be started from scratch? Fortunately ignoring errors resumes game. Quest with Kate is now bit weird, somehow mixed up, like it gives progress with Kate from beginning and still have my progress 100% but not really progress to "end", same "end game is not implemented" still shows. This update is no fun, I hope next update is something else... :cautious:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
The explanation in the first post about the "NTR" is good. But yea, this shouldn't be tagged as NTR. That's false advertising for NTR lovers, and a major deterrent for NTR haters. And unfortunately, many people will ignore the explanation in the first post.
That's a good point, I will remove it
If the scenes are with completely random girls, that play no part in the story other then the scenes there in, and the brothel is just for nothing but a quick fuck and arent love interests as well then you should remove the NTR tag. Those are just plain voyeurism. Don't lose the potential audience adding that tag would scare away when that content doesn't even exist in the game. I would suggest adding a skip feature for the two randoms though. Just a quick "turn around" before you actually see the renders would make it more enjoyable for a lot of players.
You are right I will remove the Tag and keep the disclaimer!
Good idea I might add a skip feature for the two scenes in the next update!

Update Mac version please.Old link does not work
Where did you find a Mac Version? I never tested it on Mac nor included it at the OS category

Damn, I like the game a lot, 0.2 version was great and stable but have to say this 0.3 update is broken af, saves load from 0.2 ok but errors occurs all the time almost everywhere (lots of them), dunno if this version is not anymore fully compatible with 0.2 and thus should be started from scratch? Fortunately ignoring errors resumes game. Quest with Kate is now bit weird, somehow mixed up, like it gives progress with Kate from beginning and still have my progress 100% but not really progress to "end", same "end game is not implemented" still shows. This update is no fun, I hope next update is something else... :cautious:
Yes there are a lot of new functionalities added in these first few updates which will all break save games.
I hope that this update will be the last one that will do so. I can't promise that however!

There won't be new major content for the finished routes in a while, if you are at lvl 10/100 affinity you will get one new image via the questlog from kate/jenny.

My focus is in implementing all the loose ends such as Maria and Gwyneth route, after that Main story progress.

The mention of end game implementation will be removed in the next update, since what I thought back then as endgame got completely scratched, and will be replaced with the new quest system that was added in this update.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

COED Conquest [v0.3] [despiteful] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,11 GB
Original Size Mac: n/a

Compressed Size PC: 96,3 MB
COEDConquest-0.3-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 78,9 MB
COEDConquest-0.3-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes