JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
Ok, before i download and try it out, i need to know: Is the name of the protagonist changeable?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
[QUOTE
Unfortunatly Rollback messed with the UI in a few annoying ways.. I will consider enabling it again in the future.. But you could end up with the inventory screen permanently open and things like that.. I probably would need to add roleback blocks at the beginning of every game event.
Rolling back over a diceroll was also a bit of a problem as you could under certain circumstances just keep trying as often as you wanted.
[/QUOTE]
Almost as if ppl don't save scum when you disable rollback anyway.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is there a scene with both twins, or is it just individual? if it is it kinda takes away from the spark of twins.

also a gallery would be great, two of the main girls cant even repeat their scenes.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
how many LI/Side chick are there?
so far i only knew
-kate
-jenny
-idk if they're twin but the raven hair and blonde sister
-i forgot her name and idk if she's one of LI/SC but the one mc saw at the forest (idk how to trigger her event after that) hahaha
-idk if she's included the cafe girl
-idk if she's included the bookstore girl
-idk if she's included the cafeteria girl
-the researcher student in the library

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
how many LI/Side chick are there?
so far i only knew
-kate
-jenny
-idk if they're twin but the raven hair and blonde sister
-i forgot her name and idk if she's one of LI/SC but the one mc saw at the forest (idk how to trigger her event after that) hahaha
-idk if she's included the cafe girl
-idk if she's included the bookstore girl
-idk if she's included the cafeteria girl
-the researcher student in the library
Pretty much where i am at at the moment, the only one i can think of missing from that list is the indian looking girl you go running with in the park

But in the contact list i still have 5 question marks left who i assume are in the game going by the fact i havent met a lot of the girls that are in the preview screenshots on the first page, one of which is probably the asian girl on the main menu screen

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
So... i've been playing this game for a couple of hours now and i really felt the need to put my thoughts and opinions on the game into words.

Clearly this game has a lot of sandbox and management elements, it IS the core gameplay mechanic of the game. Some ppl like that, some ppl hate it with a passion and i'm gonna leave that particular discussion out of this. Honestly i think the management and skill system is actually pretty good and for the most part, it feels reasonably well balanced. Earning some money is pretty slow in the beginning but i haven't really needed it so far other then for food and stamina items. I definitly like the skill check system as well, reminds me a lot of table top games like D&D or Call of Cthulhu. That being said the management system is pretty expansive and there are a LOT of stats to keep track of which again might be off putting to some ppl.

Next is the story and it's pretty bare bones really, the usual "guy goes to college (with a little twist) and meets lot's of girls to romance" but it's enough and like i said it's not what this game is about. It's all about that gameplay loop to unlock the different events with the girls. And, in those events the dialogue and writing is actually really good imo, which makes up for the lack of that overarching story that usually drives the more VN style games. Especially considering it is mentioned the dev is not a native english speaker, i've rarely come across any grammar or spelling errors so far and if it hadn't been mentioned i would have just assumed he was english.

As for the girls, there isn't much not to like, for me at least. If you're into young and cute college girls there's more then enough of them here and i still have to unlock a lot of the main LI's in my playthrough according to the tracker. I like the models used and the girls all seem to have their own personality's as well. I feel a lot of those personality's have that anime characteristic to them and i like that but if you're not into anime you might not, something that comes down to personal preference i guess.

All in all there's a lot positives here so why doesn't the game have a bigger following? Well the biggest flaw for me comes down to the balance between all that management work you have to do and the rewards you get for it. There's no animations, and i get that either the resources or the skill to make those might not be there (yet) but even without those the sex scenes could have been so much more. Most only consist out of 2 or 3 renders and while the dialogue is describing what is happening none of that is being reflected on the screen... And it sucks honestly, the girls are hot, the posing is good and the renders that are there are even of pretty good quality... There's just needs to be much much more of them!

I feel there's potential here and i hope to see that in future updates. Though i still have a lot to go through in the current version of the game as far as i can tell (another positive btw, plenty of content) but this is my opinion for now. Might even write this up as a review when i've played some more but i'm really struggeling on what score i would give the game atm, even so the fact that i want to keep playing is saying someting...
Thank you for the feedback :)

i already received the feedback of only 3render per scene and am actively working on it :)
I suggest you to play the Maria Route, that one resembles my current “gold” standard for how much content a main heroine should have.

Kate route reward renders also have been updated to be closer to ten instead of 3 renders.

Mini events will most likely stay comparatively smaller and reward only a few or even only one pic :)

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Pretty much where i am at at the moment, the only one i can think of missing from that list is the indian looking girl you go running with in the park

But in the contact list i still have 5 question marks left who i assume are in the game going by the fact i havent met a lot of the girls that are in the preview screenshots on the first page, one of which is probably the asian girl on the main menu screen
Girls only show up with their question mark lifted after you had an open world talk interaction with them!
I suggest you try to finish the businesses where you encountered the girl you are interested in :)

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
Girls only show up with their question mark lifted after you had an open world talk interaction with them!
I suggest you try to finish the businesses where you encountered the girl you are interested in :)
i just downloaded the game do I need to apply bugfix now?
& also does this need a walkthrough?

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Before going on the second date with Maria to buy your first instrument, the game warns you it's gonna cost around a 1000$ to do so. When i finally went on the date and bought the bass guitar no money was deducted from my total even though the game asks you again to confirm if you want to make purchase.

Seemed strange to me so i thought i'd report here in case it's a bug

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Before going on the second date with Maria to buy your first instrument, the game warns you it's gonna cost around a 1000$ to do so. When i finally went on the date and bought the bass guitar no money was deducted from my total even though the game asks you again to confirm if you want to make purchase.

Seemed strange to me so i thought i'd report here in case it's a bug
Will check it, highly possible I forgot!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of COED Conquest [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan COED Conquest [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*********************************************************************************

of COED Conquest [v0.5]

di un fan COED Conquest [v0.5]

*********************************************************************************

of COED Conquest [v0.4 + bugfix]

di un fan COED Conquest [v0.4 + bugfix]

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes