TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess the gentlemen's club is the brothel, am I right?

I'm not a big fan of games that include hunger, stamina, and the like. If this stats are automatically recovered every day, then I don't care much, but I don't really like if I have to go up by eating, sleeping, resting or whatever ... I guess I'll try the game, but I don't think so that really interests me.
You can turn on the cheat mode, and then you just have to press a button to refill them.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
hey despiteful

thanks for the game. I like the girls, their characters and appearances as well as your writing style during the sex scenes. I last played version 0.2 and now started a new game in 0.4. A few things came to my attention:

- It's cool that the shops you take over look pretty run down (or it's just the coarse style of the backgrounds and I subconsiously don't like them that much :D). But during the quest chains you upgrade, renovate or extend them. It would be really nice if you could then get a new background for the respective shop.
- You can replay (almost?) every sex scene from any side character (e. g. the cheerleaders, Jemma...). It's a bit sad that you don't get any more action with our 'heroines' after you finish their questlines. I noticed that you changed that with Alex and Maria so you are probably adjusting that already. :)
-Money in this game is really tight. You're not getting much at the beginning and you're not getting much at the end. I think you can currently make 805 $ a week when you upgrade all shops to max. I finished all content and have around 10 k but didn't buy any of the luxury items (items above 5 k). But I got pretty much all the cheap ones. Fastest way to make money is to go to the dojo and challenge the trainer for 1k to get 500 $ which is as much as all shops together without the gentlemens louge. But it works relatively well with 100 Combat and a bonus of 40 from items. This stands in no relation to each other, considering you can challenge the guy 4 times a day and make therefore 2 k with some game saving and reloading.
- Increasing skills proved to be ...challenging. At the beginning you collect 10 upgrade points and jump from 25 to 50 and from there to 70 pretty easily with one meditation each. But later, when you get in the higher 80s you get screwed over. Would be nice to smooth this a bit over, getting a slower increase in the beginning but an easier way to max the stats out later. In the later game you get to the extreme challenges that would reduce a 100 stat to 20 anyway when the dices are thrown. So it doesn't provide that much in comparison to bonus items.
- It's relatively easy to get high boni in certain skills (like athletics, gaming and combat) when you look for the appropriate items. But you get some hefty challenges for library use in the library and in the bookstore early on and throughout the game I only managed to get a bonus of 5 on this stat. Considering that you can always get to an extreme challenge when you want to increase a skill in the library thats pretty mean.
This are my current stats at after finishing the whole content of 0.4 and this includes a serious amount of saving and reloading:
View attachment 1202660
- It would be nice to get some decent items from the girls as you progress through their stories although you could argue that their scenes are rewarding enough :). E.g. advancing (or finishing) Jemmas quests could give you a library use +10 item or something like that. The cheerleaders at the end of their questline or after getting 1st place in the tennis league give you something that increases athletics and gaming. You could also reward the player with the items that provide intermediate stats that are currently in the store and remove them from there. You would have to work for the item, get a fairly decent one at the end and free up some money for the player to buy the good stuff later on.
-The Stamina and Hunger stat are currently only annoying without any real effect on the player. At the beginning of the game you go to the cafeteria and meet a cute girl and you go home to sleep. But later on you just go to the cafe and buy a coffee and a cake to get the stats up again, making it an ardous task. How about giving a boni to all skills of +5/+10 to the player if Stamina, Hunger and Satisfaction are above 50?
- 'Training' the girls in the gentlemens club is a bit misleading - you're essentially enjoying the benefits of being the boss and gain some satisfaction out of it. Training indicates an improvement in the services of the girls and therefore more money and possibly a series of new scenes which is not what you get.
- When you look for the girls to increase their affection and you flirt with them you mostly get easy challenges for charm and atletics but pretty mean ones for arts and crafts and music. Would be nice to balance that out a bit.
- It would be great to cap the % you have to give over to the academy at 50 % or so, but later add an opportunity to buy the shops from them and get all the money for oneself (but that should be really expensive).

With all that beeing said: Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next updates!
Improved Looks on the shops probably won't happen anytime soon, since that feels like spending a lot of energy on stuff that could introduce more story lines ;) That said, I will put it on my list, technically there are a few issues since many conversations call for the picture name, not a linked variable.

Replay Mode is something always on my mind, I'm still experimenting with how I want to do it as you already noted!
But it will happen eventually! Maybe even in 0.5!

There will probably be a change to the cut the university gets, I thought I would move the main story faster and reward it based on that progress, but every new main quest introduces so much extra content, that the main questline got a bit sidelined right now!

I want items from easy to get up to almost impossible to buy, so that money will never turn completely useless! Money balance will most likely be messed with a lot more in the future (I still haven't put in the gift system which will be another drain on money) Also the dojo will be reworked eventually, there is already a blueprint for a Karate Girl ;)

Yes, it is supposed to be "unbalanced" in that way! The last few points shouldn't be something you actively focus on but something you will get eventually! I wanted passing every normal skill check to be something quite achievable with a bit of skill and some items, hard checks should also be able to be passed all the time with some heavier investment.
Extreme should always be a challenge and will only be used in certain situations (Like having a better option, or making a wrong choice in a dialogue beforehand)

Yes items aren't balanced yet! Whenever I will introduce a heroine in the future, I will try to add appropriate items to the shops to pass her checks! Library is definitely overlooked right now!

End of route rewards are planned for all girls and businesses!
Extra items could be nice, I might start adding some into the next girls route :)

Hunger and stamina give you a heavy negative roll modifier when you are at 0/100 respectively! Giving a bonus for higher values might frustrate people since they could feel to be forced to keep them always high, I already implemented a way for stats to be increased in the background, I just haven't put any upgrades in that will increase them! Maybe after said upgrades I will give a bonus for staying in the green!

It is supposed to be "training" instead of training haha!

Will be balanced once more girls are added that 'use' that skills themselves :)

The rate will eventually be 0, but I have to do a lot of rebalancing regarding those weekly rates! With one of the next few updates there is supposed to be some kind of management business located in the tower which should let you manipulate your rates further, but before I haven't thought how to make this fun and interesting, I won't talk too much about it :)

Definitely agree about the money being pretty tight, i mentioned in a earlier post that i think the game is well balanced for the most part but if i could adjust two things it would be getting a little more weekly income from your businesses, maybe like 20% more or so. And i would do the opposite for satisfaction and tone that down a bit, it's pretty much maxed out constantly, even when i use up all 100 points it's back to max the next day without even trying. Some of the sex scenes give you 60-70 points in one go, something like 15 for kissing/seeing a girl naked, 25 for handjob/blowjob and 40 for sex scenes would be enough i think. Or maybe even have the stat start to decrease if you go for longer periods without any action?

I wondered about stamina/hunger stat as well, never tested it out but i had a feeling it didn't actually do anything. Maybe something the dev was planning to add in later but i like your idea of getting a little bonus for having everything above 50 (y)
Letting Stamina and Hunger run out, you will fail almost any skill checks (I think they add negative 50 each or something like that)

Satisfaction is a problem I agree! I want it to be a powerful tool for character development, but right now it is way to easy to get after you unlocked one of the free sources!
I planned to use it as a resource for character upgrades such as increased max stamina ect! But in it's current implementation that would only be annoying!

I might completely uncap it and use it as "money" for character upgrades! Finished events would than increase the amount you get per played scene! And upgrades would grow exponentially more expensive!

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Letting Stamina and Hunger run out, you will fail almost any skill checks (I think they add negative 50 each or something like that)
Oh ok, from the previous post i interpreted that as there were no penalties, like i said didn't test it out myself. Good to know, i'll edit my previous post, don't wanna put wrong information out there

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can turn on the cheat mode, and then you just have to press a button to refill them.
I didn't know there is a cheat mode. I guess I can use it to "ignore" hunger and stamina. Where is the cheat mode activated?

Forcing the player to exclude a girl in a harem game because he doesn't like to whore his girls out is bad game design.
I don't really like having to ignore LIs, but it does happen to me quite frequently (in almost all games). For example, whenever an LI has only one route and it includes domination or BDSM, I try to ignore her. In this case, if Alex opens the brothel path, Alex is no longer a LI from my point of view. Although losing a LI for this is a bit of a hassle.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Just found this game, and it looks promising. The characters have personalities, and the interactions I've seen so far have a liveliness about them. The mechanics seem interesting, if a bit overwhelming at the start, but I'm not far enough to make a determination about balance.

You mean the questlog?
If you completed a quest in there, there should be a complete button!
If you are stuck at the aquire a business quest, that one is unfortunately bugged and will be fixed in 0.4
Sorry to drag up a month old post, but I also was stumped on how to claim the quest rewards until I read through most of the thread to find this post.

I think the issue is that the "COMPLETE" button isn't visually distinct enough. It's the same shade of gray as the quest reward text, with the same mouse-over color-change, it's plain text, and it's left-aligned, making it seem like it's just a statement of quest status, rather than interactive. Putting a box just around the word COMPLETE with a different background would probably help. Also, maybe make the text a different color, or remove the color-change effect on the reward.

Reactions: despiteful

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Played a bit more of the game, so I now have more feedback.

First thing's first, got an error on the quest event for advancing Kate from level 7 to level 8 affection, when she comes home in the evening after her exam. It looks like a file is missing or misnamed, clicking "ignore" does nothing, so this questline is soft-locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've got a specific issue with the "Gaming" skill. It seems to first unlock on main quest progression with the tennis court after getting the nightclub.
The issue is the skill starts at 25, and while I was pretty easily able to get 30 bonus points from items, I haven't found any other way to train the skill. I've failed the quest 3 times.
Please include a class or a library research option to train this skill.

In comparison, the first quests for Jenny and Kate have skill checks for Investigation and Vouyerism that the player is unlikely to pass, because they start at 25, and probably first encounter these skills on those quests, but in this sitatuation, failing the checks doesn't fail the quest, but just misses out on some flavor (I think, I didn't passed the investigation checks at the smoothie shop nor the vouyerism check spying on Lara in 2 attempts on each quest). In these cases, however, it is possible to unlock and train the skills by other methods, if a player is willing to delay the quests for Kate and Jenny bit.

In general, I think the skill leveling feels pretty good. Gaining points even when failing low level checks help, and the accelerated speed increase for low level skills means you can get to reasonable percentage for standard skill checks pretty quickly, especially with lectures and library studies. However, I feel like there could be a little more transparency in the skill leveling mechanics
to prevent people from being overwhelmed early on. It seems like for each success when raising a skill during meditation, the skill can go up between 1 and 6 (?) points, and I don't think this was made clear. I initially thought levelling would be a straight one-to-one ratio, which is much more intimidating and discouraging for a new player. I also don't recall being informed that at 100 satisfaction you could raise all skills simultaneously. This is a huge boost over spending 25 satisfaction for a single skill (maybe drop the single skill cost to 10?).

I would propose making an early game quest to tutorialize this function so new players don't miss this. I would make the reward for this quest a reroll item for the library use skill.
Someone mentioned earlier that there are very limited bonuses for library use, and this would help with that drastically. Thematically, you could make this a selfie from Jemma, on a quest that unlocks after you meet her. Also, maybe provide an item that provides a flat bonus to library use as a reward for helping Jemma with all three steps of her research. This would help deal with that hard skill check for library use when working at the book store, since the current best chance on that is only a little better than 50/50.

I would also suggest adding several more additions of items that give reroll bonuses for each skill, and try to have them somewhat early in game progression. They're most impactful for mid-range probability rolls, but also FEEL more impactful on lower probability rolls, while on high probability rolls they're less frequently needed. And for hard and extreme skill rolls, they're less useful without other item bonuses, which are already gated by income.

For heroine affection progression, the mechanical balance seems off right now. Starting a clean game in version 0.4 means you can usually just choose the "talk" option to get 2 affection without spending any time progression, and still have multiple heroines waiting for you to do quest progression without having to bother flirting at all. Gifts can be nice if you want to focus on one particular girl, but once they're properly implanted and cost money, I can't imagine they will be worth the money, which is needed for so many other things. Flirting isn't really worth the effort, since it advances time and only has a chance at providing affection (which is a shame, because the dialogue for those is quite good). I'd say lower the affection gain from the "talk" options to 1 affection, and not make flirt advance time (but only 1 attempt per time slot).

For food choices restoring stamina/hunger, while the multitude of options is beneficial in world building, pretty much anything that isn't the hot dog/sports drink form the park entrance food vendor or the chiffon cake/espresso from the cafe is basically inferior mechanically. I'm aware that many of them also provide satisfaction, but right now satisfaction is over-abundant after the first couple weeks in game. Maybe have other food items give temporary buffs for skill checks if you want to encourage players to not just pick the same 2 food items constantly.

Consumables are currently pointless. In most games, consumables come at a marked up price for the convenience of being able to use them at any time. In this game, none of the restaurants are ever closed, so the convenience is a non issue. Consumables should either be removed, or the various restaurants should have times when they are closed (however, with the number of restaurants, you'd still need to do something mechanically like mentioned in the previous paragraph) to have consumables be viable.
The satisfaction consumables in particular, though, is very badly implemented at the moment. $100 for 25 satisfaction or $800 for 100 satisfaction. While the aesthetic of a "child" selling "candy" in a dark ally is humorous and delightful, there is no incentive to ever buy them. Even at max level most jobs would require over 2 shifts to afford the cheaper option, while window shopping or watching "kitten" videos nets you nearly the same rate of satisfaction, and window shopping restores some stamina as well. The 8 times cost for 4 times effect of the more expensive candy is even sillier. Additionally, satisfaction is basically the one thing you have an easy abundance of at the moment. I don't want you to take out the candy vendor, but it needs to do something else for it to be worthwhile.

While talking about satisfaction, nerf the satisfaction gain from lewd events. I'm regularly walking around with 100/100 satisfaction because it's not worth the time slot to meditate for like 15 stat points across a half dozen stats at level 80+ because I got about 50 satisfaction per sex scene. Alternatively, use satisfaction to buy single-use skill check rerolls for like 50 or 100 satisfaction. Could be nice for when you roll a 51 post bonus on a hard skill check for a maxed skill during a quest so you don't have to replay the whole scene.

You mentioned you don't have an editor. I don't program, so I don't know if this would be convient or not, but maybe type the dialogue out in Word, Google Docs, or Open Office or something and let the built in spelling and grammar check deal with the minor errors. I've seen a bunch of little things like words where the first 2 letters are capitalized, or things like swapping life for live, while the more complex stuff like sentence structure and word choice is very solid.

Income gain feels slow. I know other people have mentioned this, and I'll admit I haven't really looked at any of that discussion, but that's my opinion. Most of my skills around 70-90, with about 10-20 bonus which is working fine for the skill checks, but Abigail, Marie, Theresa, and Haley all have $500-ish roadblocks early on in their progression, and the $300 per week or $40 per shift income makes getting past those obstacles a grind, especially while I'm still training skills (plus costs for hunger and stamina management). I don't know if this plays differently for people who play update-to-update, but starting from the beginning, there's a whole lot of money you need all at once, and not a good way to get it (unless you save-scum the $1000 boxing fight, which I don't like doing, and is still hard at 83 skill +40 bonus)

I like this game.
It's making an effort (a good one) at having gameplay setting it apart from the milleu, and the characters and writing are fun. I think some of the personalities of the heroines overlap a lot on the shy and submisive type, and I'd like to see more confident and assertive types like Jenny, but that's personal thing, and I haven't disliked any of them. Also, the art and renders are very pretty.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I've got a specific issue with the "Gaming" skill. It seems to first unlock on main quest progression with the tennis court after getting the nightclub.
The issue is the skill starts at 25, and while I was pretty easily able to get 30 bonus points from items, I haven't found any other way to train the skill. I've failed the quest 3 times.
Just about your issue with the gaming skill, if i remember correctly the first quest is to complete the training session with Kelly. And yes you do have to do it without an option to improve the skill anywhere else, however i'm pretty sure you still get gaming skill points rewarded even if you only make a single check but not enough to succeed the quest. It may only be one or two points but use those with a single skill upgrade while meditating. It's really easy to upgrade skills while they are below 50 so it should go up pretty fast. After you complete the quest you'll be able to go to the tennis court to train your gaming skill on your own.

Hope that helps (y)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Just about your issue with the gaming skill, if i remember correctly the first quest is to complete the training session with Kelly. And yes you do have to do it without an option to improve the skill anywhere else, however i'm pretty sure you still get gaming skill points rewarded even if you only make a single check but not enough to succeed the quest. It may only be one or two points but use those with a single skill upgrade while meditating. It's really easy to upgrade skills while they are below 50 so it should go up pretty fast. After you complete the quest you'll be able to go to the tennis court to train your gaming skill on your own.

Hope that helps (y)
You get 1 point per failure, which isn't worthwhile to attempt to level every time, and I had the bad luck that I failed to improve the skill when I meditated. While my situation is mostly me just complaining about uncommonly bad luck, the implementation of locking skill advancement behind a check for that skill is inelegant. I get that it makes sense narratively to work the way it does, but it's a frustrating way to implement a game mechanic, and none of the other skills are locked off like this.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Played a bit more of the game, so I now have more feedback.

First thing's first, got an error on the quest event for advancing Kate from level 7 to level 8 affection, when she comes home in the evening after her exam. It looks like a file is missing or misnamed, clicking "ignore" does nothing, so this questline is soft-locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That should have been fixed with the bugfix on the front page, have you applied that one?

My internet is currently so awful I wasn't able to upload a prepatched version yet (On itch.io There is the patched version, but that isn't an approved file host for here I guess)

In comparison, the first quests for Jenny and Kate have skill checks for Investigation and Vouyerism that the player is unlikely to pass, because they start at 25, and probably first encounter these skills on those quests, but in this sitatuation, failing the checks doesn't fail the quest, but just misses out on some flavor (I think, I didn't passed the investigation checks at the smoothie shop nor the vouyerism check spying on Lara in 2 attempts on each quest). In these cases, however, it is possible to unlock and train the skills by other methods, if a player is willing to delay the quests for Kate and Jenny bit.
Yeah gaming and library are in a weird spot, since they aren't that common and the girls that they are really meant for aren't in yet!

I might make passing the check at the tennis intro optional or think of a secondary source for now!

In general, I think the skill leveling feels pretty good. Gaining points even when failing low level checks help, and the accelerated speed increase for low level skills means you can get to reasonable percentage for standard skill checks pretty quickly, especially with lectures and library studies. However, I feel like there could be a little more transparency in the skill leveling mechanics
to prevent people from being overwhelmed early on. It seems like for each success when raising a skill during meditation, the skill can go up between 1 and 6 (?) points, and I don't think this was made clear. I initially thought levelling would be a straight one-to-one ratio, which is much more intimidating and discouraging for a new player. I also don't recall being informed that at 100 satisfaction you could raise all skills simultaneously. This is a huge boost over spending 25 satisfaction for a single skill (maybe drop the single skill cost to 10?).

I would propose making an early game quest to tutorialize this function so new players don't miss this. I would make the reward for this quest a reroll item for the library use skill.
Someone mentioned earlier that there are very limited bonuses for library use, and this would help with that drastically. Thematically, you could make this a selfie from Jemma, on a quest that unlocks after you meet her. Also, maybe provide an item that provides a flat bonus to library use as a reward for helping Jemma with all three steps of her research. This would help deal with that hard skill check for library use when working at the book store, since the current best chance on that is only a little better than 50/50.
Jemma will definitely get a selfie/bonus roll reward, just as all other heroines and events that don't have one yet will get one!
I might add a few library use items to the shops as well
Theresas selfie reward will most likely also include library reroll!

Regarding informing the players about the 100 option, I will mention it in the tutorial quest!

I would also suggest adding several more additions of items that give reroll bonuses for each skill, and try to have them somewhat early in game progression. They're most impactful for mid-range probability rolls, but also FEEL more impactful on lower probability rolls, while on high probability rolls they're less frequently needed. And for hard and extreme skill rolls, they're less useful without other item bonuses, which are already gated by income.
I will think about it, but the powerlevel of those regarding hard and extreme checks is worth multiple other items, but maybe I will sprinkle some in!
Stuff like Jemma and the library twins will also get reroll items so it might be a bit smoother then!

For heroine affection progression, the mechanical balance seems off right now. Starting a clean game in version 0.4 means you can usually just choose the "talk" option to get 2 affection without spending any time progression, and still have multiple heroines waiting for you to do quest progression without having to bother flirting at all. Gifts can be nice if you want to focus on one particular girl, but once they're properly implanted and cost money, I can't imagine they will be worth the money, which is needed for so many other things. Flirting isn't really worth the effort, since it advances time and only has a chance at providing affection (which is a shame, because the dialogue for those is quite good). I'd say lower the affection gain from the "talk" options to 1 affection, and not make flirt advance time (but only 1 attempt per time slot).
Gifts will be worth the money, because the right gift will unlock something special, purely for a progression perspective..? Maybe not/Depending on the price!

Talk only providing 1 will maybe frustrate some people since that would mean like 20 interactions in some cases.
Flirt could maybe provide a bit more though, but always getting the same dialogue there feels a bit lazy to me, so I didn't want it to be the main part of raising affection.

It taking time will probably stay, since heroines need one dialogue option that progresses time, and that one seems to be the most logical.
With 0.5 you will also with an extra option with the new girl called "Personal Training" in the Gym, which also takes time and you will have to decide between flirt and that one!
I would love for most girls having those extra option based on their current location, but my time is pretty limited, so all these things are on my list but not the highest priority

For food choices restoring stamina/hunger, while the multitude of options is beneficial in world building, pretty much anything that isn't the hot dog/sports drink form the park entrance food vendor or the chiffon cake/espresso from the cafe is basically inferior mechanically. I'm aware that many of them also provide satisfaction, but right now satisfaction is over-abundant after the first couple weeks in game. Maybe have other food items give temporary buffs for skill checks if you want to encourage players to not just pick the same 2 food items constantly.

Consumables are currently pointless. In most games, consumables come at a marked up price for the convenience of being able to use them at any time. In this game, none of the restaurants are ever closed, so the convenience is a non issue. Consumables should either be removed, or the various restaurants should have times when they are closed (however, with the number of restaurants, you'd still need to do something mechanically like mentioned in the previous paragraph) to have consumables be viable.
The satisfaction consumables in particular, though, is very badly implemented at the moment. $100 for 25 satisfaction or $800 for 100 satisfaction. While the aesthetic of a "child" selling "candy" in a dark ally is humorous and delightful, there is no incentive to ever buy them. Even at max level most jobs would require over 2 shifts to afford the cheaper option, while window shopping or watching "kitten" videos nets you nearly the same rate of satisfaction, and window shopping restores some stamina as well. The 8 times cost for 4 times effect of the more expensive candy is even sillier. Additionally, satisfaction is basically the one thing you have an easy abundance of at the moment. I don't want you to take out the candy vendor, but it needs to do something else for it to be worthwhile.
Well the main convenience of them is that you only have to click right next to the resource to restore it, without going to a location.
Main inconvienince here is that bulk buying isn't really an option yet, which makes it too clicky to keep up!

Food buffs sound interesting, but it could make restaurants feel mandatory and super frustrating whenever you don't have the buff. Therefore, I'm still cautious about those!

While talking about satisfaction, nerf the satisfaction gain from lewd events. I'm regularly walking around with 100/100 satisfaction because it's not worth the time slot to meditate for like 15 stat points across a half dozen stats at level 80+ because I got about 50 satisfaction per sex scene. Alternatively, use satisfaction to buy single-use skill check rerolls for like 50 or 100 satisfaction. Could be nice for when you roll a 51 post bonus on a hard skill check for a maxed skill during a quest so you don't have to replay the whole scene.
Satisfaction will soon be uncapped and be a resource just like money that buys personal upgrades that grow exponentially more expensive.
For example, one of the upgrades will be "Universal Talent" which provides a very small bonus to all skills and has several tiers, that eventually will grow out of reach to buy.
The satisfaction gain function will also become more complex instead of adding a flat amount, scaling instead with completed routes and events, and negatively scaling with the current amount you have in stock!

This will be a big rebuild, so most likely not in 0.5 but planned for 0.6!

You mentioned you don't have an editor. I don't program, so I don't know if this would be convient or not, but maybe type the dialogue out in Word, Google Docs, or Open Office or something and let the built in spelling and grammar check deal with the minor errors. I've seen a bunch of little things like words where the first 2 letters are capitalized, or things like swapping life for live, while the more complex stuff like sentence structure and word choice is very solid.
Atom has a spell checker, so that works for anything besides grammer, I still miss a lot of those "YOur" stuff, since all the "sfx" text passages are also marked as errors, so I often read over them!

Income gain feels slow. I know other people have mentioned this, and I'll admit I haven't really looked at any of that discussion, but that's my opinion. Most of my skills around 70-90, with about 10-20 bonus which is working fine for the skill checks, but Abigail, Marie, Theresa, and Haley all have $500-ish roadblocks early on in their progression, and the $300 per week or $40 per shift income makes getting past those obstacles a grind, especially while I'm still training skills (plus costs for hunger and stamina management). I don't know if this plays differently for people who play update-to-update, but starting from the beginning, there's a whole lot of money you need all at once, and not a good way to get it (unless you save-scum the $1000 boxing fight, which I don't like doing, and is still hard at 83 skill +40 bonus)
I might overthink those roadblocks a little, but I want money to be a real concern for at least some of the heroines!

Boxing event will be changed when I implement a girl for the event, don't count on it staying that profitable ;)

My biggest money concern is the weekly payout, the rate you get feels a bit low, but I don't want the balance to swing completely into the other direction, making it feel like satisfaction is right now!

Another concern here is that with every added business, the balance will start to swing more and more, but I guess I will find one or the other money sink for you guys ;)

Summarized, I'm aware that money doesn't feel completely right yet, you will see changes with every update for the foreseeable future!

I like this game.
It's making an effort (a good one) at having gameplay setting it apart from the milleu, and the characters and writing are fun. I think some of the personalities of the heroines overlap a lot on the shy and submisive type, and I'd like to see more confident and assertive types like Jenny, but that's personal thing, and I haven't disliked any of them. Also, the art and renders are very pretty.
Thank you for the feedback!

Yes you might be right about the personalities, maybe they just feel easier to write to me..

Gwyneth and Kate's sister (Which will be implemented) (hopefully) in one of the next few updates should swing a bit more to the confident side!

Currently writing the Gym heroine Sophie, she might feel also a bit submissive, but probably not that much like some of the others!

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
Is it normal that in the main girls tab the third one is locked? I've finished all of the others and for what i can gather did most if not all of the side missions, but i feel like I'm missing something

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Is it normal that in the main girls tab the third one is locked? I've finished all of the others and for what i can gather did most if not all of the side missions, but i feel like I'm missing something
Look for my post on page 15 ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622536136420.png

Hey Adult Gamers!

With v0.4 I decided to finally publish my game here on itch.io and launch my Patreon!

I started this game with basically 0 background in the industry, and only limited programing knowledge from school! It was quite a bumpy road, but I think I finally created something I don't have to be ashamed of!

I would be very happy if you would give my game a try and leave me some feedback!

Best Regards

Despiteful

May 30th
Update from dev:
Hey friends!-Update 0.5 is coming along,
I got all renders for the new girl finished!
-Still working on a short scene with GirlA and GirlB

Reactions: despiteful

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Just started playing the game; nothing major to say yet, but wanted to check if there was an official walkthrough regarding how to unlock certain characters, or how to progress forward? I'm a bit terrible at making things like that to work at times. :p

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Just started playing the game; nothing major to say yet, but wanted to check if there was an official walkthrough regarding how to unlock certain characters, or how to progress forward? I'm a bit terrible at making things like that to work at times. :p
Nothing yet!
After you unlocked a heroine, you can use focus on her from the heroine overview, this will provide you with her location and what to do.

Unlocking new ones just needs you to level your businesses to level 3

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes