itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Oh, question; I've reached max affection with several girls, but I can't seem to figure out how to initiate sex scenes with them again. Is that a bug, or is that just how the game is designed?

Last edited:
Reactions: despiteful

alesor19

May 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/custom_labels_location_init.rpy", line 7, in <module>
  File "game/custom_classes_location.rpy", line 17, in __init__
  File "game/custom_classes_schedule.rpy", line 5, in __init__
  File "game/custom_classes_schedule.rpy", line 9, in updateList
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/data/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay/files/renpy/schedules/schedule_template_all_active.csv'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/coed-conquest-win/game/script.rpyc", line 130, in script call
    �Dߏ���L������D�g�#��~R��'i?���F����%���v܎�3K�a�A������+�:�V"���Wo��w[ai!�(�`2����Q4���>��گ8��Ǧ|&

How to fix this thanks im using joiplay on android to play this game

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/custom_labels_location_init.rpy", line 7, in <module>
  File "game/custom_classes_location.rpy", line 17, in __init__
  File "game/custom_classes_schedule.rpy", line 5, in __init__
  File "game/custom_classes_schedule.rpy", line 9, in updateList
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/data/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay/files/renpy/schedules/schedule_template_all_active.csv'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/coed-conquest-win/game/script.rpyc", line 130, in script call
    �Dߏ���L������D�g�#��~R��'i?���F����%���v܎�3K�a�A������+�:�V"���Wo��w[ai!�(�`2����Q4���>��گ8��Ǧ|&

How to fix this thanks im using joiplay on android to play this game
What Version of the game are you playing?
I haven't created any android ports, so I can't really give you a whole lot of advice, you might be able to manually place the csv file in the mentioned location, however if this one csv is missing, it seems reasonable that all the others are also missing from the port

alesor19

May 22, 2020
What Version of the game are you playing?
I haven't created any android ports, so I can't really give you a whole lot of advice, you might be able to manually place the csv file in the mentioned location, however if this one csv is missing, it seems reasonable that all the others are also missing from the port
Its version 0.4 I downloaded the game through itch.io

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Replay Mode is in the works :)
Will be part of 0.6 :)
Looking forward to replay mode. :)

Also, gotta say well done on the dialogue. You could definitely use an English proofreader, as there's a number of inconsistent spell errors, but as you said it's not your first language, I can only applaud your efforts - I tried learning an additional language several times over the years, only to throw my hands up in exasperation and give up because I couldn't wrap my brain around it. Not my skillset. :p

I will point out a common one though; you've written 'mayor' instead of 'major' in a number of scenes. Can't pinpoint them in my head (I was playing your game till late at night, till I gave up and just played with cheats because my head was getting frustrated :p) but I reckon there were at least two or three instances of that spell mistake.

Anyway, thanks again for the great game and the hard work. :)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Looking forward to replay mode. :)

Also, gotta say well done on the dialogue. You could definitely use an English proofreader, as there's a number of inconsistent spell errors, but as you said it's not your first language, I can only applaud your efforts - I tried learning an additional language several times over the years, only to throw my hands up in exasperation and give up because I couldn't wrap my brain around it. Not my skillset. :p

I will point out a common one though; you've written 'mayor' instead of 'major' in a number of scenes. Can't pinpoint them in my head (I was playing your game till late at night, till I gave up and just played with cheats because my head was getting frustrated :p) but I reckon there were at least two or three instances of that spell mistake.

Anyway, thanks again for the great game and the hard work. :)
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Pointing out systematic errors like that are incredible useful for me, since I can just search the whole file for all of the instances! I just recently did it with loose/lose!
I will put it into my spelling correction list thank you!

Reactions: kingc123 and itfod

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm, well, the comments gave me food for questions.
1. Change the name of the MC?
2. Dev wrote that "3 letters" will not be in the game. But as I understood from the comments, you need to either turn off 1 girl from the game or put up with sharing. This is true? And are there still such pitfalls in the game?
3. Well, the question arising from the previous one. How complete will the story be if I prefer not to touch these girls, and can I play at all if I do?
4. The game has a cheat menu. There is so much grind in the game that it is better to use it or is it just added as a bonus for the laziest? (I am lazy :ROFLMAO:)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Hmm, well, the comments gave me food for questions.
1. Change the name of the MC?
2. Dev wrote that "3 letters" will not be in the game. But as I understood from the comments, you need to either turn off 1 girl from the game or put up with sharing. This is true? And are there still such pitfalls in the game?
3. Well, the question arising from the previous one. How complete will the story be if I prefer not to touch these girls, and can I play at all if I do?
4. The game has a cheat menu. There is so much grind in the game that it is better to use it or is it just added as a bonus for the laziest? (I am lazy :ROFLMAO:)
1) name is changeable
2) you need to turn off nothing, people are hyperbole. The girl works at the stripclub, it is very clearly stated that despite stripping she does nothing perverted with other guys. If you want to ignore the other npc strippers you loose nothing
3) even if you ignore alex completely, she isnt a requirement for any other event or quest(yet, since all girls will get some crossovers down the line)
4) i always try to adjust the grind, to not be painful, I personally enjoy games with some amount of it, others hate it.
Thats why no resource mode and cheat menu are there. Playing with full cheat mode makes acquiring stronger items and progressing your character pointless, but it doesnt lock you out of anything

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
1) name is changeable
2) you need to turn off nothing, people are hyperbole. The girl works at the stripclub, it is very clearly stated that despite stripping she does nothing perverted with other guys. If you want to ignore the other npc strippers you loose nothing
3) even if you ignore alex completely, she isnt a requirement for any other event or quest(yet, since all girls will get some crossovers down the line)
4) i always try to adjust the grind, to not be painful, I personally enjoy games with some amount of it, others hate it.
Thats why no resource mode and cheat menu are there. Playing with full cheat mode makes acquiring stronger items and progressing your character pointless, but it doesnt lock you out of anything
Regarding question 2, I did not mean in the literal sense to turn off something, but rather in the sense of completely ignoring the content (just to clarify :unsure:).
And thanks for the clarification :).

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
I haven't played this game yet, but the girls and renders look promising.
Go download it and play it.
Thanks developer for the good work. (y)

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Just noticed the new update; will download it, and check it out. :)

Outside of replay mode, anything else changed? New girls, etc?

EDIT: started playing; couldn't find the replay function so far.

However, spell error I caught:

Interaction with Sophie on Level 2 - 'price' instead of 'prize'

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
COED Conquest [v0.5] [despiteful] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,37 GB / 150 MB - COEDConquest-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 132 MB - COEDConquest-0.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
0x52_URM cheats

player stats // ability/skill values // affection levels // campus/tennis points // bandgirls affection

View attachment 1240938 View attachment 1240939 View attachment 1240940 View attachment 1240941 View attachment 1240942

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
I don't think any of those should break the game, but I advise to be careful, a lot of these get updated every game loop and changing them won't do much :)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Just noticed the new update; will download it, and check it out. :)

Outside of replay mode, anything else changed? New girls, etc?
Replay mode will be in 0.6 it is what I'm currently working on! (Already pretty much finished, I just need to save every scene in the game as a variable and put the unlocks at the right locations.. haha!)
In this update you will be able to meet the girl from the banner :)

Reactions: itfod

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't think any of those should break the game, but I advise to be careful, a lot of these get updated every game loop and changing them won't do much :)
yeah noticed this at abilitys :D
well it helped for some checks at all ;)

nice game btw - thanks
would be great with animations :p

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Interaction with Sophie on Level 2 - 'price' instead of 'prize'
Replay mode will be in 0.6 it is what I'm currently working on! (Already pretty much finished, I just need to save every scene in the game as a variable and put the unlocks at the right locations.. haha!)
In this update you will be able to meet the girl from the banner :)
Sounds good; am playing now.

just wanted to mention - level 2 of Sophie, you've written 'price' instead of 'prize'

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes