Same with Level 8 - better save than sorry should be 'safe'

'next live' should be 'next life'

'You are save' should be 'You are safe.'

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
my save are from old version and i see evry location blurry myabe i need start everything from the start is better
Every save above v0.3 should work. older than that would be a gamble.

The traceback doesn't help unfortunately, the last few lines are the interesting ones, you should be able to copy paste it, no need for a screenshot!

But if you really have a save from before v0.3 than I probably won't be able to help unfortunately, since I hadn't figured it out how coding in a way to keep the saves works back then!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I don’t understand what the game wants from me. How do I level up this damn nightclub?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I don’t understand what the game wants from me. How do I level up this damn nightclub?
At what stage are you, what does the help text say? Highly possible that some of them aren't clear enough, but I need more information

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, does anyone know how to unlock the locked skill between gaming and music (I think that should be "art" or something like that?)
screenshot0001.png

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
At what stage are you, what does the help text say? Highly possible that some of them aren't clear enough, but I need more information
Already passed. There I accidentally found a plot twist and after it everything moved from a dead center. Passed through all except Alex (got stuck there at 40), but alas, it's kind of like the final, but not everyone has these very final scenes. And it is completely unclear whether the story is over at the time of the current update, or I again cannot find the event (alas, there is nothing in the quests and I have to go blind).

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Every save above v0.3 should work. older than that would be a gamble.

The traceback doesn't help unfortunately, the last few lines are the interesting ones, you should be able to copy paste it, no need for a screenshot!

But if you really have a save from before v0.3 than I probably won't be able to help unfortunately, since I hadn't figured it out how coding in a way to keep the saves works back then!

despiteful is normal i see all the backgrounds locations so blurry like a paint?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Already passed. There I accidentally found a plot twist and after it everything moved from a dead center. Passed through all except Alex (got stuck there at 40), but alas, it's kind of like the final, but not everyone has these very final scenes. And it is completely unclear whether the story is over at the time of the current update, or I again cannot find the event (alas, there is nothing in the quests and I have to go blind).
I didn't mean the girls hint text, the businesses have them as well in the menu, for the gentlemen lounge you might be missing some of the required upgrades (massage rooms/love hotel partnership) or you have not enough upgrade points in total

is normal i see all the backgrounds locations so blurry like a paint?
yes

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I didn't mean the girls hint text, the businesses have them as well in the menu, for the gentlemen lounge you might be missing some of the required upgrades (massage rooms/love hotel partnership) or you have not enough upgrade points in total

yes
Everything that can be already built and updated.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of COED Conquest [v0.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan COED Conquest [v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of COED Conquest [v0.4 + bugfix]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan COED Conquest [v0.4 + bugfix]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-05-15
Version: 0.5

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes