Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Is this still a bit grindy? I try to avoid sandbox games because I hate clicking around just to enable what is really a straightforward story but the other aspects of this game are all well-regarded, so, if it isn't too grindy, I will give this a play.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Is this still a bit grindy? I try to avoid sandbox games because I hate clicking around just to enable what is really a straightforward story but the other aspects of this game are all well-regarded, so, if it isn't too grindy, I will give this a play.
You always have the option to use "No Ressource" Or "Cheat Mode" if you want to reduce the grind to your taste

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I have no idea what the main quest is, the log hasn't updated since pretty much the tutorial. Now I am stuck not knowing how to get in the tower or what else to do next.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Can I ask what the new route is? I'm stuck, no quest left, all the girls except Jenny is finished. For Jenny it says I have to unlock Tower to continue but I don't know how to unlock it since there's nothing in the quest log. Also it says all my businesses are either fully upgraded or storyline finished for now.

Reactions: blablubiblub

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Can I ask what the new route is? I'm stuck, no quest left, all the girls except Jenny is finished. For Jenny it says I have to unlock Tower to continue but I don't know how to unlock it since there's nothing in the quest log. Also it says all my businesses are either fully upgraded or storyline finished for now.
The gym in the tower is unlocked now; you have to inspect it with Jenny, and then the new girl will show up when the gym has been unlocked, and you become a qualified trainer via the gym upgrades.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
The gym in the tower is unlocked now; you have to inspect it with Jenny, and then the new girl will show up when the gym has been unlocked, and you become a qualified trainer via the gym upgrades.
Umm... what gym? All ladies are maxed out (Jenny only at 80 since I can't progress) and working in my establishments does nothing anymore. Cafe has maid outfit, clothing store had Abigail's fashion show, strip club offers prostitution.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
But how do you unlock the tower? I don't see it in my map. Just Mall, Home, Oldtown, City Center, Dorm, Campus, and Park.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
But how do you unlock the tower? I don't see it in my map. Just Mall, Home, Oldtown, City Center, Dorm, Campus, and Park.
Tower is unlocked after chasing the business quest far enough; make all your businesses effective enough, level them all up to level 3 (except for the cinema) and it should work alright. Although... I think there MIGHT be a crossover with Jenny's quest. I forget now.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Umm... what gym? All ladies are maxed out (Jenny only at 80 since I can't progress) and working in my establishments does nothing anymore. Cafe has maid outfit, clothing store had Abigail's fashion show, strip club offers prostitution.
Okay, you've got me confused now... tbh, I'm not 100% sure. Try sleeping a few days, and see if the tower has the gym available during the morning or day. I found it after a few days of checking all locations, as I couldn't find the gym myself at first.

EDIT: Wait... why can't Jenny progress?? I've gotten her at 100% already. She's necessary to do this Tower quest and she's necessary for the gym update too.

80%... hang on, I'm gonna see if I can figure out what's happening from my save games.

EDIT 2: I'm not sure why you can't progress Jenny past 80: her route is fully finished. I can only assume you may need to unlock the Tower (elevate all businesses to Level 3 to do so, I think) and then find her at the glasshouse on Campus.

EDIT 3: Ok, I've tried playing the game from before I'd unlocked the tower, and... I have no clue. I played and unlocked it a week or two ago when I was sleep deprived, and I can't remember how to do it anymore.

Dev Despiteful, could you please advise? I vaguely remember getting stuck at this position myself when I was first playing. I'm fairly certain it's connected to getting your businesses high enough, but I can't remember what the trigger was.

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Regarding the no tower problem.. Dunno what kind of magic is going on there, but a save file would help tremendously.

edit: I just checked the code, I haven't messed with the tower unlock in any way! You are most likely under 400 weekly income and can't progress because of that!

if i finished Jenny quest could i still see all the reworked/new scenes or do i have to restart?
In 0.6 there will be a scene replay mode :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Regarding the no tower problem.. Dunno what kind of magic is going on there, but a save file would help tremendously.

edit: I just checked the code, I haven't messed with the tower unlock in any way! You are most likely under 400 weekly income and can't progress because of that!

In 0.6 there will be a scene replay mode :)
TBH, I think I've just forgotten how to unlock the tower, since I did it when I was half asleep; thought it was just getting the businesses up, but I suspect I may have overlooked something.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I have no idea what the main quest is, the log hasn't updated since pretty much the tutorial. Now I am stuck not knowing how to get in the tower or what else to do next.

Ok, I've done a bit of replaying, and I think I've figured out a specific trigger; it's basically time. after being successful.

You have to be successful over a period of time, and have the weekly turnover on Monday morning happen; you'll get a dialogue that starts off with your MC saying: "A fine new week.."

He'll then list out all the income, and say he thinks he's ready, where he'll call Kate, and she'll talk about how they need to discuss in the office before they can bring it to the attention of the lecturer. It'll be listed under 'Story: Expand the Empire!' when you talk to Kate in the office after this conversation.

From what memory serves, you'll have to struggle to actually 'own' the tower, and Jenny is involved in that quest, but I hope that helps you.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Wtf chad getting cucked? Amazing

Btw is there any incest content? Some games didn't put incest tag eventough there are incest content.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes