TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, but that s just wrong : Open the “Start” menu, search for “Settings,” then click the first result. You can also press Windows+i to quickly open the Settings window. In Settings, click “Personalization,” then select “Fonts” in the left sidebar. On the right pane, find the font that you want to set as the default and click the font name. Your statements sounds like hearsay and nothing with an solid background.

But I digress. It's your opinion. Everybody got the right to his own. I work(ed) in IT with Win since windows 2.0 and remember the comments how w7 is spying on you, you have to pay for things that were free etc. same like you say with w10. It's just people don't like changes. I prefer a working and secure system and that is with windows only an option with an actual and supported win10. MS thinks users are stupid and controls many things by default, but it's not to difficult to change that without hacking the registry and you must reset everything after an update because MS overwrites it with their defaults. That is why most of my systems are Linux and only the game system and the system with the controller board got windows installed. Linux is still compatible with old systems even if you can run new programs on them. You are welcome to PM me if you want to discuss it further, but for me the discussion here is finished for now. Don't want to hijack this thread.
Not on the classic themes, no.
Every version of windows strips out things that I use every day, and I got sick of it. If there was a proper 64 bit xp, I would likely still be using that. If I change again, it will probably be to Linux.
Lol this is really fun. I might update renpy in the coming days, maybe it will work for the next version then haha
Don't be surprised if 2/3 of the saves are broken.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Not on the classic themes, no.
Every version of windows strips out things that I use every day, and I got sick of it. If there was a proper 64 bit xp, I would likely still be using that. If I change again, it will probably be to Linux.
Don't be surprised if 2/3 of the saves are broken.
Well the save you sent me still works, so I guess you will be save haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well the save you sent me still works, so I guess you will be save haha
Well, that was one save out of 566 (and I haven't finished this update yet). In my experience with other games, only about 1/3 of those will work with the new Ren'Py.
Going back and replacing them all is never a fun thing, had to do that to a few games. One of them twice, because they switched over, and switched back, due to it causing so many problems for so many people.

Reactions: rKnight

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Gotta say, I really like this game. I like the renders, the storylines and the different fetishes and personalities associated with each girl. Once I figured out the skill advancement system it didn't seem like much of a grind. The game is different enough from the rest of the field that it feels new and fresh.

The weakest part of the game for me is the three "hires" into the "Gentlemen Lounge." They seem more shallow than the rest of the girls and they aren't nearly as beautiful. It's a minor gripe and personal taste.

What I'd love to see in the game: An option to expand to the "Gentlemen Lounge" and Love Hotel that would add individual upgrades to certain rooms to reflect the different fetishes of the different girls (Such as a BDSM-themed room (Theresa), a cheerleader room (the three cheerleaders), a band room (Maria) etc.) followed up with a path to convince (charm, coerce or negotiate) the girls outside the "Gentlemen Lounge" to occasionally work there in their own special room. Each girl or path should have a unique path toward agreeing to work in the brothel. I listed it as an option because there are many folks who would not like that idea while many others would think, "If you're going down the prostitution route, you might as well bring in the best girls you can find."

My biggest gripe with the developer is that he is on Patreon but not SubscribeStar. Hint.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Gotta say, I really like this game. I like the renders, the storylines and the different fetishes and personalities associated with each girl. Once I figured out the skill advancement system it didn't seem like much of a grind. The game is different enough from the rest of the field that it feels new and fresh.

The weakest part of the game for me is the three "hires" into the "Gentlemen Lounge." They seem more shallow than the rest of the girls and they aren't nearly as beautiful. It's a minor gripe and personal taste.

What I'd love to see in the game: An option to expand to the "Gentlemen Lounge" and Love Hotel that would add individual upgrades to certain rooms to reflect the different fetishes of the different girls (Such as a BDSM-themed room (Theresa), a cheerleader room (the three cheerleaders), a band room (Maria) etc.) followed up with a path to convince (charm, coerce or negotiate) the girls outside the "Gentlemen Lounge" to occasionally work there in their own special room. Each girl or path should have a unique path toward agreeing to work in the brothel. I listed it as an option because there are many folks who would not like that idea while many others would think, "If you're going down the prostitution route, you might as well bring in the best girls you can find."

My biggest gripe with the developer is that he is on Patreon but not SubscribeStar. Hint.
Thank you for the feedback :)

The three hires are actually supposed to not outshine the rest of the cast, I deliberately made them a bit less attractive, they also most likely won't get more development than Cute Student, Hot Student and Sad Student!
They are fillers that might show up again in peeping mini events and their likes.

I will most likely not involve any other girl in the lounge, except maybe as a joint event with Alex (Dancing lessons)!

However there most likely will be a BDSM Room at some point, but that will be at the tower or at home as an upgrade.

If I add a true prostitution heroine, she will be a new one, and disconnected enough from the main story to not making people feeling forced into doing the route :)

As to SubscribeStar, I might try to add one at some point! But I heard it's easier to get approved without waiting for months if you already have some following.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Weird. I thought straight up % worked…
Got to have a look over the whole thing lol
I know this is not helpful but: I also encountered 3 instances where I got called Chad instead of my chosen name

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I know this is not helpful but: I also encountered 3 instances where I got called Chad instead of my chosen name
Let me guess, in some form of Chhaaad? Haha
Yeah I have to search for them ;)

Im curious if people encountered the text

“Received (blablavariablename) Satisfaction”

Someone had this on itch but couldnt tell me the variable name to search for it

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Let me guess, in some form of Chhaaad? Haha
Yeah I have to search for them ;)

Im curious if people encountered the text

“Received (blablavariablename) Satisfaction”

Someone had this on itch but couldnt tell me the variable name to search for it
Pretty sure it had 5 A's
Chaaaaad :devilish:
Good luck finding them!

Reactions: despiteful

caju

Oct 5, 2017
a.jpg

I finished every quest, every upgrade, every everything that is intuitive. All holes were filled.
With that said, who is missing and where can I find her?
(Maybe add a hint on the lock icon showing where/how to start?)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Great!
Now where can I find this person? Or start this chain? Or anything to begin?
Just go there and see if an event pops up, if not check if it already started, you should have it in the workplace overview then

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I got it now... I guess there really wasnt a reason to go there after the earlier events.
Maybe make Kate, Jenny, Abi, or someone else mention it... to "anchor" it to them.
As it is, I figure other players will just bypass it like I did.
(Just a suggestion) Or pop up as a quest when the other events end.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I got it now... I guess there really wasnt a reason to go there after the earlier events.
Maybe make Kate, Jenny, Abi, or someone else mention it... to "anchor" it to them.
As it is, I figure other players will just bypass it like I did.
(Just a suggestion) Or pop up as a quest when the other events end.
Yeah, I might add a quest to notify the players,

On the other hand, the game is kind of lacking in secrets and hidden stuff to discover..

But I might need to add a bunch of hidden stuff in one go or it could be frustrating..

I added it on my todo list for now!

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes