"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
COED Conquest [v0.6] [despiteful] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,50 GB / 203 MB - COEDConquest-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,x GB / 169 MB - COEDConquest-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
despiteful Uhhhh just saying dude, you should remove the harem tag... since Harem is where you keep the girls to yourself... not run a brothel... that is more slave owner/trainer etc. But most certainly not harem. (harem be one dude only).

Unless of course there is a route where they are only MC's that is. But yeah, if the girls touch anyone besides MC, whether it be with their permission or not, it ain't a harem, just polygamy or something.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
despiteful Uhhhh just saying dude, you should remove the harem tag... since Harem is where you keep the girls to yourself... not run a brothel... that is more slave owner/trainer etc. But most certainly not harem. (harem be one dude only).

Unless of course there is a route where they are only MC's that is. But yeah, if the girls touch anyone besides MC, whether it be with their permission or not, it ain't a harem, just polygamy or something.
There are plenty of mc + multiple girls scenes in the game to date. This update added further interactions between heroines, as will the next.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks again!
Hotfix that fixes "no resource" mode and the scene replay bug at first page!

Tested with your save, was a stupid copy paste mistake that removed the scene replay mode after every saving and loading of the game... Well my other testers haven't found it lol!

Reactions: Landrassa

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
Hotfix that fixes "no resource" mode and the scene replay bug at first page!

Tested with your save, was a stupid copy paste mistake that removed the scene replay mode after every saving and loading of the game... Well my other testers haven't found it lol!
Thanks. So sorry I missed that completely!

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
I am clearly missing something in .6 to increase satisfaction. I do things that say I have earned >100 satisfaction, but I never show more than 100 and cannot upgrade because I don't have sufficient satisfaction.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I am clearly missing something in .6 to increase satisfaction. I do things that say I have earned >100 satisfaction, but I never show more than 100 and cannot upgrade because I don't have sufficient satisfaction.
Apply hotfix, or turn off no resource mode, hope that fixes the issue

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So the save file contains info for levelling up 3 girls that I haven't been able to get a hold of as yet. Lara, who I briefly saw in the forest one night and commented on maybe being able to help her. Stacey, who works in the hotel I believe (you get access to a room from her). And Audrey, who I can't remember meeting at all. Does anyone have info on these three? Actually Gwyneth is a 4th one that can be levelled according to the save, but after she enrols I don't see her again.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes