despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
update was a little short but thank you so much for adding a gallery. new content was also hot
Yeah sry about that, had to fix the satisfaction system, and had not a lot of time, so I just did a small event :)
I think I should be able to do a full new character route for the next one though :)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
So the save file contains info for levelling up 3 girls that I haven't been able to get a hold of as yet. Lara, who I briefly saw in the forest one night and commented on maybe being able to help her. Stacey, who works in the hotel I believe (you get access to a room from her). And Audrey, who I can't remember meeting at all. Does anyone have info on these three? Actually Gwyneth is a 4th one that can be levelled according to the save, but after she enrols I don't see her again.
Audrey is a dummy character.
Gwyneth not yet written
The other two had their purposes shifted and will get a eole at a later date

Also, there is another new character in the files… ;) One that will actually be in the next update :)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of COED Conquest [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan COED Conquest [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*********************************************************************************

of COED Conquest [v0.5]

di un fan COED Conquest [v0.5]

*********************************************************************************

of COED Conquest [v0.4 + bugfix]

di un fan COED Conquest [v0.4 + bugfix]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-09
Version: 0.6

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Audrey is a dummy character.
Gwyneth not yet written
The other two had their purposes shifted and will get a eole at a later date

Also, there is another new character in the files… ;) One that will actually be in the next update :)

Another? Hmm I musta missed that one. The only other I saw was literally labelled dummy.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
despiteful So I've read the NTR warning at op. But there is one thing I want to know before trying out. The girls who works in your strip club/brother who gone sexual with customers are actually love interests ? If so it's kinda bummer and it's not a harem with them at all... If they are not love interests and no romance with them that's fine. I hope not all the girls mc has a relationship works as a whores/strippers ? There is an actual harem with girls who are not stripper or whores whatever right? Also if you ever add a NTR, will it be avoidable/optional (not talking about skippable scenes but a choice where NTR doesn't happen in the story whether you see it or happens behind the scenes) ?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
despiteful So I've read the NTR warning at op. But there is one thing I want to know before trying out. The girls who works in your strip club/brother who gone sexual with customers are actually love interests ? If so it's kinda bummer and it's not a harem with them at all... If they are not love interests and no romance with them that's fine. I hope not all the girls mc has a relationship works as a whores/strippers ? There is an actual harem with girls who are not stripper or whores whatever right? Also if you ever add a NTR, will it be avoidable/optional (not talking about skippable scenes but a choice where NTR doesn't happen in the story whether you see it or happens behind the scenes) ?
There are 3 girls in the strip club that don't have any story beyond working there and doing stuff with mc plus one heroine that doesn't have sex with customers. (Everything Strip

Yes there are already harem elements in the game with more added almost every update...

I don't know how I would handle actual NTR, but this game will most likely not have any branching storylines/outcomes. That said... I have enough stuff for at least a few years of development, and nothing of that is NTR...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There are 3 girls in the strip club that don't have any story beyond working there and doing stuff with mc plus one heroine that doesn't have sex with customers. (Everything Strip

Yes there are already harem elements in the game with more added almost every update...

I don't know how I would handle actual NTR, but this game will most likely not have any branching storylines/outcomes. That said... I have enough stuff for at least a few years of development, and nothing of that is NTR...
Wow that's great news! I cannot wait to try it out then. Thanks for your answer <3

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Please apply the hotfix before porting.
Also, is the file size a Problem? Heard above one GB can cause trouble?
Thanks for your work
I hope tomorrow there will be a compressed version that includes the hotfix, so it will be easier for me to port. otherwise I have to manually compress and then port it will take a lot of time.

Reactions: HoshiEx
Jan 8, 2019
Just found this and enjoyed playing it for a few hours. The idea of leveling up skills, investments and relationships is a very addictive one! I also really appreciate the quests and girls info giving me clear instructions for what to do.

That being said, there are areas the game could improve in. Here are some suggestions for quality-of-life improvements.

* The player will inevitably have to try each action dozens of times to get 100 skill...but right now most of those actions have the exact same text every time. Every time I study with Miranda, she chooses the same secret message for the code and gets embarassed when I guess it...even though I've guessed it multiple times now. Every time I buy a coffee, the server is surprised to see me. It would be much less repetitive to have three or four variants for each of these - no new art required! For example, what if Miranda used the secret message 'My weak point is my neck' sometimes, or 'I have a thing for guys who are good at Investigation'? (This is especially weird that every time I try to pick up girls I use the exact same skills)

* On the same note, it would be nice to have the game skip all that story text for events you've seen, say, ten times already. I buy a coffee from the cafe almost every day, and I've gotten into the habit of using TAB to skip everything. This is not a good thing in a game! Just being able to say buy a coffee and have it say just stamina +70 would be much nicer!

* There's a fair bit of useless, repetitive clicking in the game. You could get rid of some of them by adding the comment (I can do this all day!) with the result (Yes! 21 out of 50 is a success!). There's no reason these need to be separate messages!

* Get rid of 'enter location', as it seems to do nothing but give you an extra mouse click every time.

* It would be nice if working at the cafe gave you free coffee or free food. Not super important, but it seems weird that I can work at the cafe all day and be starving at the end of it. Similarly, isn't there any kind of employee discount at the clothing store?

* It's weird how the food and drinks work in the game...a $10 cake restores more stamina than a $20 burger (although the burger does give satisfaction). Personally, I would prefer if the more expensive options gave satisfaction and an equal or greater amount of stamina/hunger - that would make it clearly superior.

* At the beginning of the game, I didn't understand how the quests worked and failed to realize I had to click on complete to get the prizes (I had about six or seven waiting when I figured this out). Maybe you could put 'complete' in bold red to make it more eye-catching? Better yet, mark the whole quest complete with some art so that it's more obvious? Or have an icon on the screen remind you that you have rewards waiting?

* Even with only five or six girls I have some trouble remembering which girl is weak to, say, Athletics and which is weak to Charm. It would be nice if after you try a flirting tactic on her your character remembers that it is a normal, hard or extreme challenge and tells you next time (e.g. Charm (Normal) showing up instead of Charm). Or colour-code the ones you know (green = easy, yellow = medium, red = hard)

* It's a little weird how stamina goes down and hunger goes up. What about changing hunger to 'fullness' and having it go down, or change 'stamina' to 'exhaustion' or 'tiredness' and have it go up? The way it's colour-coded now makes it less confusing, but it's still not as easy as I'd like to look at.

* The restore options for each stat... please colour-code the word 'restore' so that it shows up as, say, yellow if you actually have an item, and grey (like now) if you don't. That would save me wasted time clicking and realizing I don't have any more.

* When choosing which lecture to attend, it would be nice if the game told me my current skill level (e.g. Cooking 72, Music 85, Investigation 100) so I could know which ones to focus on. It might also be good to see which I have points in already.

* In stores it would be nice to show which items you already own (at least the ones that aren't consumable). Again, colour coding could work - or just remove them from the store even. Is there a purpose to having them remain?

* When meditating to improve skills, there's a lot of text, and I often forget what the original value was...it would be much easier to see it all in one line (Cooking is at 72...one success...now 74!). Even better would be a sheet showing before and after values (Cooking 72 -> 74, Investigation 25 -> 40, Combat 25 -> 25), with improvements in green.

* For the tennis club storyline, it's frustrating that there doesn't seem to be any way to practice Gaming before you are asked to train, so your skill is very low and the only real way to raise it is buying gear. Couldn't you unlock the option to train with the ball machine when the quest begins?

* After you've unlocked all three sex acts with the girls in class, it seems pointless to ever choose the handjob/blowjob options because they give less satisfaction. If they gave the same amount the second time they were chosen (a bonus the first time) then players could choose whichever scene they preferred to see.

* Also on that note - it might make sense to give the sex-only encounters a bigger boost to satisfaction than the learning-and-satisfaction encounters, or else the lectures become no-brainers - improve your stats and gain satisfaction! Or perhaps the lectures + after lecture fun could count as 2 time periods.

* There are a number of minor spelling errors throughout. Just things like graving instead of craving, unkown instead of unknown or live instead of life. Very minor, but worth fixing.

Keep in mind, I wouldn't have put this much effort into a comment if I didn't enjoy this game!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes