despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I'm having some trouble with some of the events/stat raising. I mean, I can go to the library and research botany for example and get nothing out of it but can increase my library skill only, and as well anything else I research there so it's confusing. Same goes with the lectures, seems a lot doesn't want to increase as quickly as it did in the beginning. The whole new mediation thing seems confusing as hell too, anytime I try to raise any of those stats I'm also told I don't meet the requirements because my satisfaction is at 100 and the cost it's asking is more than what we have.
The library research adds skillpoints whenever you make one of the three library checks per event (Or something like that, don't have the exact function in my head)

The intent of the lecture hall and library is to give you some decent skill to start out, the goal was never for people to grind their skills out in the beginning (But due to a lack of better alternatives I understand why people do)

Ultimately, I want the base game with nothing unlocked be a lot more livelier eventually, with lots of opportunities to upgrade your skills outside of lectures!

Have you applied the hotfix? Satisfaction was stuck at 100 when 'no resource' mode was activated, before it.

I'm having trouble finding the next event with Maria, currently stuck at Level 4, been doing the practice sessions with all three girls and I'm almost maxed with Riley and Eden, Maria is maxed out. Currently working on the gentlemen's club and wondering if girls like Candy will ever improve, especially with their dancing/stripping, or does she remain as clumsy as ever?

Also having trouble with finding the next event with a lot of girls, Sophie is one, will there be more advancing with the cheerleaders, Theresa, etc.
You can press the focus button in the heroine overview, that should usually give you a good idea of where you have to go next (mouseover the new textbox after activating)

Na that 'training' event is currently only a quick satisfaction gain, the progress is unlocking more of those options by completing Alex and the Lounge itself.

Another thing I'm also wondering is the upgrade system. There's so much more I think that could be implemented to make improvements to your businesses and even your office. Revised menus for the cafe and canteen which would utilize your cooking, sales, creative, management skills more. Possibly even some increases to athletics and gaming as well - anyone who's worked in a kitchen knows how much you run your ass off if you're busy and short-handed and still pull it off. Upgrades to the movie theater such as renovating it, I do recall it is an old building that was closed for a number of years so very likely everything is outdated. Anything that will let you really put your management and creativity skills to use the most.
All the early businesses such as clothing store and cafe, will sooner or later switched to the upgrade system, also existing businesses will eventually get some cooler functional upgrades...

But right now I want to progress the story a bit, since I haven't done that in quite a while!

Will there be anymore content with Jenny and her detective office, those skills would get more use out of them and be able to get a lot more of them maxed out.
My plan with Jenny and her office always was to do some small mystery events, but also lower priority than what I'm working on right now :)

And do maxed skills all have to hit 100? I have some skills that aren't there yet but still have the 40 bonus skill points you are rewarded for maxing out the skill.
Hitting 100 currently gives no reward whatsoever! I don't want to encourage people to burn themselves out gaining that last few skillpoints. Skills are designed to get quickly up to about 70-80 before it slows down! Hitting 100 is supposed to be something you reach while playing the normal routes and story.

All in all, it's a great game and love it, other than some spelling errors, I'm enjoying the game very much.
Next update will hopefully fix a lot of those :)
Thanks for your feedback

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, been playing the recent update! Only just realised this playthrough that the quests give you extra unlockables by CLICKING on them. (faceplam) Probably explains why I had problem with some of the challenges when I was playing without cheats before.

How do I apply the hotfix? I downloaded the update from this thread today, and still got the whole 100 satisfaction cap when using the no resource cheat.

Additionally, I somehow lost the replay feature after unlocking it. Not sure what happened, but I was using the upgrade feature (lots of mindless hook ups for the MC) and playing the new content. might have something to do with one of those.

Also, have found that the replay feature does not increase the satisfaction points in the game, at least in my playthrough.

Anyway, playing the new Haley x Maria scenes, caught some typos and grammar errors:

Haley: "hehe.. if we weren'tm now we are!" (pretty sure the m is meant to be a comma.)

Maria: "I guess we are still the same persons.." (not a spell error, but you may want to replace 'persons' with 'people.')

Maria: "We are friends aren't we?!" (just grammar - might want to add a comma between 'friends; and 'aren't')

Maria: "Don't start smiling to soon.. Master.." ('to' should be 'too')

Haley: "Master watching me would be way to embarrassing" ('to' should be 'too')

MC: Helping them should be straight forward.. ('straightforward' can actually be one word.)

MC kept staring right at her plumb hips (pretty sure 'plumb' should be 'plump.')

MC: That would keep your clothing save! ('save' should be 'safe')

Haley: I do.. But.. Its embarrassing! ('its' should be 'it's')

MC: Maybe its the sex that is missing.. ('its' should be 'it's')

MC: Hehe.. I was thinking more along the line of.. ('line' should be plural, 'lines')

The girl let out a tiny squeak, as MC's touches surprised her! (this one is a bit weird; you can either have 'touch surprises' or 'touches surprise')

Haley: Hehe... Masters pants seem to agree with us! ('Masters' should be 'Master's)

Maria: Slrp.. They way Master twitches whenever I lick him.. ('They' should be 'the')

Maria: It makes me heart always skip a beat.. ('me' should be 'my'... however, I'd also suggest restructuring the line, to make it read 'It always makes my heart skip a beat..')

Maria: We haven't even taken your meat rode deep down our throats.. ('rode' should be 'rod')

MC: This is way to good... ('to' to 'too')

Maria: Mhhmm.. Masters touch is just the best.. ('Masters' should be 'Master's')

Maria: Mhmm.. Haley... Stop it.. You will make me cum before I will even receive Masters Mighty rod! ('Masters' should be 'Master's')

MC kept mercilessly ramming into Marias vagina.. ('Marias' should be 'Maria's')

Maria: Mhmm.. I won't let you escape.. I want Masters dick back quickly! ('Masters' should be 'Master's')

Maria: I really start to like masters taste... ('masters' should be 'master's')

That's all I caught. Anyway, hope that helps. :)

Last edited:

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
I hope tomorrow there will be a compressed version that includes the hotfix, so it will be easier for me to port. otherwise I have to manually compress and then port it will take a lot of time.
i guess u did the manually compress that take times?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Hey, been playing the recent update! Only just realised this playthrough that the quests give you extra unlockables by CLICKING on them. (faceplam) Probably explains why I had problem with some of the challenges when I was playing without cheats before.

How do I apply the hotfix? I downloaded the update from this thread today, and still got the whole 100 satisfaction cap when using the no resource cheat.

Additionally, I somehow lost the replay feature after unlocking it. Not sure what happened, but I was using the upgrade feature (lots of mindless hook ups for the MC) and playing the new content. might have something to do with one of those.

Also, have found that the replay feature does not increase the satisfaction points in the game, at least in my playthrough.
Yes, the button for complete will be replaced soon so that this won't happen to other people!

Also, replays don't give sat ;)

The hotfix should take care of all your other issues, applied by just copying it over the old files (merging the game folders and overwriting existing files!

Anyway, playing the new Haley x Maria scenes, caught some typos and grammar errors:

Haley: "hehe.. if we weren'tm now we are!" (pretty sure the m is meant to be a comma.)

Maria: "I guess we are still the same persons.." (not a spell error, but you may want to replace 'persons' with 'people.')

Maria: "We are friends aren't we?!" (just grammar - might want to add a comma between 'friends; and 'aren't')

Maria: "Don't start smiling to soon.. Master.." ('to' should be 'too')

Haley: "Master watching me would be way to embarrassing" ('to' should be 'too')

MC: Helping them should be straight forward.. ('straightforward' can actually be one word.)

MC kept staring right at her plumb hips (pretty sure 'plumb' should be 'plump.')

MC: That would keep your clothing save! ('save' should be 'safe')

Haley: I do.. But.. Its embarrassing! ('its' should be 'it's')

MC: Maybe its the sex that is missing.. ('its' should be 'it's')

MC: Hehe.. I was thinking more along the line of.. ('line' should be plural, 'lines')

The girl let out a tiny squeak, as MC's touches surprised her! (this one is a bit weird; you can either have 'touch surprises' or 'touches surprise')

Haley: Hehe... Masters pants seem to agree with us! ('Masters' should be 'Master's)

Maria: Slrp.. They way Master twitches whenever I lick him.. ('They' should be 'the')

Maria: It makes me heart always skip a beat.. ('me' should be 'my'... however, I'd also suggest restructuring the line, to make it read 'It always makes my heart skip a beat..')

Maria: We haven't even taken your meat rode deep down our throats.. ('rode' should be 'rod')

MC: This is way to good... ('to' to 'too')

Maria: Mhhmm.. Masters touch is just the best.. ('Masters' should be 'Master's')

Maria: Mhmm.. Haley... Stop it.. You will make me cum before I will even receive Masters Mighty rod! ('Masters' should be 'Master's')

MC kept mercilessly ramming into Marias vagina.. ('Marias' should be 'Maria's')

Maria: Mhmm.. I won't let you escape.. I want Masters dick back quickly! ('Masters' should be 'Master's')

Maria: I really start to like masters taste... ('masters' should be 'master's')

That's all I caught. Anyway, hope that helps. :)
Thanks I will work those in quickly!

Hey there i havent been played sine last update and when i tried the new version i keep getting error messages when i either pass time by the button or interact/progress with people View attachment 1304848
Can I ask you were you saved..?
Do you maybe have an autosave that still works..?
What's the last version you have played?

This doesn't seem like something I can fix from my side...
Usually, every call has a return label attached... This seems like there is one that doesn't.. which shouldn't be able to be possible...

Last edited:

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
actually I can still find the bug, but if so then I don't have time to port Android for other games. I'm sorry
its okay..dont let that ruin other's game..i try play it on pc once pandemic lockdown are release from my country.

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
The library research adds skillpoints whenever you make one of the three library checks per event (Or something like that, don't have the exact function in my head)

The intent of the lecture hall and library is to give you some decent skill to start out, the goal was never for people to grind their skills out in the beginning (But due to a lack of better alternatives I understand why people do)

Ultimately, I want the base game with nothing unlocked be a lot more livelier eventually, with lots of opportunities to upgrade your skills outside of lectures!

Have you applied the hotfix? Satisfaction was stuck at 100 when 'no resource' mode was activated, before it.

You have the link for the hotfix please?

You can press the focus button in the heroine overview, that should usually give you a good idea of where you have to go next (mouseover the new textbox after activating)

For me right now, the focus button doesn't seem to be available but I will check again next time I go in.

Na that 'training' event is currently only a quick satisfaction gain, the progress is unlocking more of those options by completing Alex and the Lounge itself.

All the early businesses such as clothing store and cafe, will sooner or later switched to the upgrade system, also existing businesses will eventually get some cooler functional upgrades...

But right now I want to progress the story a bit, since I haven't done that in quite a while!

My plan with Jenny and her office always was to do some small mystery events, but also lower priority than what I'm working on right now :)

Hitting 100 currently gives no reward whatsoever! I don't want to encourage people to burn themselves out gaining that last few skillpoints. Skills are designed to get quickly up to about 70-80 before it slows down! Hitting 100 is supposed to be something you reach while playing the normal routes and story.

I kind of thought the whole point of maxing out the stats to 100 was for the roll bonuses needed to complete skill checks. The better the bonus, the easier the skill checks would be.

Next update will hopefully fix a lot of those :)
Thanks for your feedback

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Hotfix is at the first page

Well of course having 100 instead of 99 is slightly better, but if you instead got some cheap item that increases your bonus to +5 for the same time investment that would be better relatively.
That said, nothing wrong with maxing your skills early

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
Hotfix is at the first page

Well of course having 100 instead of 99 is slightly better, but if you instead got some cheap item that increases your bonus to +5 for the same time investment that would be better relatively.
That said, nothing wrong with maxing your skills early

Ok, the hotfix worked, I'm able to do that other mediation now, but the focus option isn't available at all. I did as you said in the previous post about highlighting someone in the Heroine tab but when I got back out the map screen, it doesn't show up.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Ok, the hotfix worked, I'm able to do that other mediation now, but the focus option isn't available at all. I did as you said in the previous post about highlighting someone in the Heroine tab but when I got back out the map screen, it doesn't show up.
Please send me a save and I can take a look :)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Regarding the Tower, I was just researching this cause it was happening to me, and i remembered that Kate talked to me. Its not reflected in any questlog for tracking, that may confuse someone. She comes to to talk to you, maybe it happens specifically at home, and after that you only need to talk to her in the office, and follow the usual sequence to unlock businesses.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Regarding the Tower, I was just researching this cause it was happening to me, and i remembered that Kate talked to me. Its not reflected in any questlog for tracking, that may confuse someone. She comes to to talk to you, maybe it happens specifically at home, and after that you only need to talk to her in the office, and follow the usual sequence to unlock businesses.
I‘m not one hundred percent sure of what exactly you are talking about, but that sounds like one of the main quests, what the next steps are (talking to Kate in this case) should be reflected on the menu overview page under your weekly income

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Really enjoyed the game, thanks for all the effort that has clearly gone into it :)

The only thing I didn't like was the doggy thing from Riley, it was very jarring and spoiled every scene with her for me, I ended up just fast clicking through every scene that invovled her because of it.

I don't really like femdom I guess, but it has never really bothered me playing through scenes like it in the past ,maybe it's just me but if not could there be some way to just change doggy to the mc's name instead, or have that as an option?

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Really enjoyed the game, thanks for all the effort that has clearly gone into it :)

The only thing I didn't like was the doggy thing from Riley, it was very jarring and spoiled every scene with her for me, I ended up just fast clicking through every scene that invovled her because of it.

I don't really like femdom I guess, but it has never really bothered me playing through scenes like it in the past ,maybe it's just me but if not could there be some way to just change doggy to the mc's name instead, or have that as an option?
I try to make a wide variety of female characters for the game, there will probably be some that aren’t aligning with everyones kinks.

The only thing I go out of the way to make skippable is the non NTR stuff that people here think is NTR ;)

But since femdom outside of some tsundere situations isn’t really my beer either, those will probably be confined to a few heroines :)

Nov 25, 2017
I'm going through the intro right now and... did you use an adapted version of the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition skill system? Cause this is sounding awfully familiar lol (Not a bad thing btw, I'm actually a big fan of the CoC skill system, just found it funny is all)

Reactions: despiteful
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes