skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
there's an old walkthough i think that give you some triggers:

-After you've seen the late night living room sex scene with Susan and have passed day 90 Calvin will get the idea of trying to get Susan and Megan into a threesome.
- Late night threesome event. Once you've seen the threesome shower sex event you'll be able to choose between doing a threesome or Susan's regular sex scene during the midnight

and then the "end" at day 119-120 so you maybe want to make another save on day 110 or something like that, as far as i know there's 3 ends, one with susan, one with megan and the harem one.
i hope this helps
-----
this is the link in case you want to read it
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/297346_Cohabitation_Walkthrough.txt
the info i wrote there is on the "v 0.97" part
basically i just need to skip time until day 90, because i a'int seeing anything new... figures, i didn't knew there was a time limit, and some events were locked behind how much time had passed... thank you

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
Think Sid will ever put animations in these games, would really be the cherry on top of consistently great games. Don't get me wrong there is a certain artistry to still scene's, but animations add a more realistic feel sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateC. and elbro

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
finished the game, and i was dissapointed that Kevin never got suspicious as to why both the girls wanted Calvin there after 120 days... other than that, great game and great story, hellishly grindy, no help whatsoever to figure out what you have to do, but still good

Reactions: CatSìth

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Game won't start for me. I get a pop up saying my profile failed to load because its from a newer version off nws or something... Then no images load and I get another warning saying it failed to load img system.

Reactions: dav121

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I saw the game complete so I tried the game. now I stuck in infinite loop after first sex scene. wtf ? game completed but bug still there ?

Reactions: hammy4669

piotr780

Aug 21, 2018
I have no idea how to unlock full body wash, Im repeating all kind of scenes but I don't know what unlock this. I watched all 4 cams.

jepoysurio

Jul 27, 2017
I made a thing since the other suspicion mod hasn't been updated and figured some others might want to use it. Doing trash or dishes lowers suspicion by 100. I made it with v1.10, but it should continue to work through updates unless the kitchen is changed as it doesn't touch the CommonEvents.json file.

Installation:
1. Navigate to ..\Cohabitation\www\
2. Backup data folder.
3. Put mod files into ..\Cohabitation\www\data and overwrite
Is there any way to use this on Android Version?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone post preredux version? Because this one not only ignor old known bugs but introduce new one and increse grind almost twise.
If game maker read this, then -
1. Prostitution not trigerring. Megan got 6000 corruption had sex multiple times and got lust\favor points. Option is ON. And OFF then ON. Still nothing.
2. Mall toilet blowjob cost 150 favor points not 35. You can get it with less then 150 points but will be in negative.
3. Mall bribes. 75$ meal - 15 points, lot of clothes for 105$ - 20 points, game console for 200$ - 20 points. That mean long grind of 15-20 points insted of 40-50 for console like it was earlier.
4. First sex event fired 3 days in row for me. I was lucky it was end of week on second day or all suspicion tanked my game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cohabitation Redux R5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.01.2023 (R5)

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
The game's prostitution mode is broken. I have played the game with prostitution options on from the start, but now that Megan's stats are high enough, when I take her to the mall, the game freezes on the image screen with no response and no text visible. If I turn the prostitution options off at the save point and then take Megan to the mall, all the previous menus work just fine.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
The game's prostitution mode is broken. I have played the game with prostitution options on from the start, but now that Megan's stats are high enough, when I take her to the mall, the game freezes on the image screen with no response and no text visible. If I turn the prostitution options off at the save point and then take Megan to the mall, all the previous menus work just fine.
yeah me too ... and sad for me, am forgot to save before this action duh .. View attachment 2330581
That's the one.

JenoTar

Mar 6, 2022
[/ЦИТАТА]
There is no problem here. In a previous save, activate or deactivate the prostitution mode again

xipomus

Jun 4, 2017
If you put the included file in the Cohabitation Redux-R5\www\data directory the prositution mode isn't broken anymore.

The included file needs to have the .txt removed, so the filename is map017.json

Have fun

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes