Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Didn't want to grind all the points again so I used the RPGMakerSaveEdit from the tools section of the forum and maybe there's an anticheat of sorts in the game?

I checked after editing for a 2nd edit and there was a variable called "DONT USE THIS RETARD" and -200 points lol.

I'm asking because there's no progress with Megan, set almost everything to 9999 points and after the first practice kiss nothing at all...

ALskruffbucket

Sep 3, 2018
It appears I missed a trigger somewhere - I tried to go back and do everything but seemed to missing something At BJ with Megan, but not se with her yet and nothing with her mother and the mall.

ALskruffbucket

Sep 3, 2018
Ok I went back and did every event and the dam burst got the sex scene progression - now on to susan - need to figure out how to call her over

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
How do you have sex the first time? Have like 1500 of both affection and lewd.
first you need to do all the bathroom favors (press x in the bathroom), 2018-10-15 (3).png , then after some story (mostly boyfriend related) scenes it should progress to the sex scene.

Lone_Wolf

Sep 8, 2017
hello everyone ! i'm stuck after the scene where she suck me off for the first time do i need to do something else ?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
so I managed to change the negative suspicion amount from -12 to -100...when you watch tv with them....
I modified the file commonevents.json file with notepad+ .....all I did as do a search for -12 ....replaced with -100 .....saved and restarted the game....now when I watch tv with them.... my susp is dropped by 100 instead of 12...

Reactions: IInEoII and Norther

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I noticed if you have even........ 1 point od susp....... when you initiate first sex with megan.... dad kicks you oout game over..... but if you have 0 susp...you are ok.... then you end up with 50 susp the next morning

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i am stuck after the titjob scene. my affection is 2000+, lewd-1675 and i try to keep my lust at 100.
got the aphrodisiac and egg rotor, but i dont know what to do with them.
i am going to the mall on a regular basis and i'm doing all the favours including the bathroom ones.
i am also calling her to bed.
still cant move forward and havent been able to get the susan content either.
am i missing something?
please help.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes