VN Ren'Py Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Is there any possibility in the future of this game you can revive(magic or sci-fi)/zombiefie them hence having an option of them to be MC LIVING lovers/harem or even as servants/slaves/thralls?
Nope. As mentioned before, we're trying to keep it as grounded as possible.

Or at least an option to preserve and keep the girls in your home?
Yep.

Sorry for the lack of updates, we've recently expanded the team in order to deliver the best possible experience for y'all.
v0.2 will be out when it's ready, and not a moment before.

In the meantime, check our Discord for updates, this thread will really only be updated once we have the new build ready for launch.

-Shockz

Sturmy

Jun 30, 2023
I'd love to see threesome scenes with Annie and the bodies, for example using Annie's love juices as lube for the corpse, or having her hold the body so you can fuck her... the possibillities are endless

J'onn J'onzz

Aug 7, 2019
I have to say I think I liked the premise more when this was just a morgue and not some kind of underground dead human trafficking farm seemed more grounded and real. Because you really weren't supposed to use the bodies like that, adding to it personally. Now it seems almost encouraged, which makes it a lot less hot in my opinion. Still definitely following this game and curious where you guys are gonna take it. Just my two cents.

AuxPowerUnit

Jun 26, 2023
I have to say I think I liked the premise more when this was just a morgue and not some kind of underground dead human trafficking farm seemed more grounded and real. Because you really weren't supposed to use the bodies like that, adding to it personally. Now it seems almost encouraged, which makes it a lot less hot in my opinion. Still definitely following this game and curious where you guys are gonna take it. Just my two cents.
Current premise is a bit fantastical, but as long as there's no silly consensual submissive "yeah I'd actually like to be converted into a corpse" :sneaky: type thing I'm still happy with the general direction.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Necrophilia is a dead niche.

Defiling the deceased sure is high on the impious scale which is part of its charm but alas with the rise of zombies (as trope), even those who are into it tend to prefer at least some kind of reaction rather than a fleshdoll. Personally, I'm not much against it, not more than against any other sexual crimes.

On the surface: Don't do it!
On F95: It's just fantasy and a necessary evil that is not really evil because no one is harmed, the economy even benefits more than it would from totally tax evasive enterprises.

To make an outstanding piece without relying on zombies or ghosts, there are basically two ways: Go to gore or be really kinky and, regardless of choice, be creative. Based on the screenshots (excited LI?) and tags (romance), the latter sounds like a fine idea in the making, basically an absurd ménage à trois. Don't just stop there though since there should be many toys and toys to play with.

at that point, i rather have a necromancy story. with the mc raising dead bitches to serve in his undead harem instead.

Sturmy

Jun 30, 2023
I agree, I would've preferred if it was just a normal morgue type thing, still if this is the artistic choice the devs made I'm still down for it

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Don't hold your breath for now, we're definitely trying to get it out soon. We don't necessarily have very many hours in a week to work on this game, and we're working on some quality stuff. If you need to ask again, check in at our Discord.

- Shockz
To be honest, it's not like I wanted to know the release time so I can get "first day release", but rather an assurance that it won't come out in, let says, in a month or so, and I don't have to check up in here during that estimated time period.

Reactions: BEGames

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 50 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes