VN Ren'Py Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I was unsure of what to expect when i saw you'd retooled the story, i liked how things were before, but after playing, i also like how it works now. Looking forward to performing examination roleplay on Annie.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Sooo... A question i haven't seen so far and is in the back of my head for some time now:
What are the plans in regard to virgins?

1 - Will there be some Virgin LIs?

2 - And will we have a few "poor" virgins on the table who didn't had the chance to learn the best things while they were among the living?

I mean while that would be sad for them, you know what some people say... one person's suffering/loss, is another person's joy.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
That's one hell of a shift in the story!
Probably a good idea though, seems like it will allow a lot more 'freedom' than the old setup.

Btw, I don't know why but the models look way better(inclucing while alive) than any I've seen on this site, with this art style atleast.
Thank you! Rae takes great pride in making her characters look as good as possible.

Love the new intro with choices and the new girl!

One only thing I realized was the size of the dead girls compared to your assistant seemed off. Unless she's 4 feet tall lol

View attachment 2602524 View attachment 2602525

Otherwise awesome job! Can't wait for more!
Annie is 5' ish on a good day, so she is definitely on the shorter side. If the scaling seems off, it's probably because the height discrepancy is just that great.

it would be nice if the mc got the power to revive the dead and bind them to him as zombie slaves... it's just an idea, shouldn't be a criticism... it would just be cool if it came down to that...

Again, as mentioned in several posts before this, we're not involving anything paranormal or supernatural, so if that's what you're looking for primarily, I can't really say anything other than I hope you find a game that fits your tastes.

I was unsure of what to expect when i saw you'd retooled the story, i liked how things were before, but after playing, i also like how it works now. Looking forward to performing examination roleplay on Annie.
Thanks, we're hoping the next build won't leave us hung up on the intro for too long again.

Sooo... A question i haven't seen so far and is in the back of my head for some time now:
What are the plans in regard to virgins?

1 - Will there be some Virgin LIs?

2 - And will we have a few "poor" virgins on the table who didn't had the chance to learn the best things while they were among the living?

I mean while that would be sad for them, you know what some people say... one person's suffering/loss, is another person's joy.
1. I don't see why not.

2. I also don't see why not.

Thanks for everyone's positive comments, we're still working on the game as hard as we can, and the story so far could change again, if we found the exact formula that will get us the most satisfying results.

As for non-necro routes, we're putting those in the backseat for now, up until we get the meat of the game solidified. Til then, we appreciate your continued support!

- Shockz

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like haren and romance... but necrophilia. If the game is about killing LIs or having a harem of dead LIs, I think I'll pass. But if you can have sex with living LIs and keep them from dying... EDIT: I think I could try it (I forgot the end of the sentence, that's what happens when you type several things at once)

Last edited:

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Models look really good, I wonder what game engine they're using. Would look good if it ever gets animated.

Gonna wait to see what other tags show up before playing.

Best of luck to dev.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Early days but I personally think the story would flow better if he started working at the city morgue and then got recruited (maybe by Annie after noticing your interests during the first couple examinations?) to the organisation behind Enternet, rather than jumping straight into working for them.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
I am so looking forward to seeing more of this. Please don't forget that girls also have cup sizes smaller than D, though.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
just play 0.1b. I wonder how many victims will be in the final game?
10 characters with choices for each of them and a total of 5 to land on the table in one playthrough sounds like a good number for a project like this.
not too many where the pool gets diluted and everyone feels the same and not too few where youd get bored playing the game just once.
that also leaves room for everyone to be fleshed out enough to have a story besides them being candidates for cold toys.

but well have to see how far the devs wanna go with this.

Reactions: VATSTeen

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, I think I definitely prefer to pass. As I say, I like harem and romance, but necrophilia is a big no, and after reading the comments, I don't think the game could interest me.

BEGames, good luck with the game.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes