VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
When approximately will be next update, and will there be animations in this game ?
Updates are month-to-month (unless we announce otherwise via our Discord), and as of right now, we're focusing on using still renders and sprites while we get the meat of the game out. If we get enough support, and we make solid enough progress in the story we'd like to go over, animations may be on the table (literally!).

- Rae, lead artist/writer

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
A (kinda) wholesome romantic necro game?

Well... I'm intrigued. Not really into necro stuff but I'm really, really interested in the romantic aspect. And I'm even more intrigued if I actually can have a playthrough with both things. Not rejecting the necro stuff and being able to have romances. Either with living or dead girls lol. Wanna see where this goes. Like I said, necro+romance sounds... weirldy wholesome.

Buuuuuuuuut I'll be happy just with the romance stuff.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
A (kinda) wholesome romantic necro game?

Well... I'm intrigued. Not really into necro stuff but I'm really, really interested in the romantic aspect. And I'm even more intrigued if I actually can have a playthrough with both things. Not rejecting the necro stuff and being able to have romances. Either with living or dead girls lol. Wanna see where this goes. Like I said, necro+romance sounds... weirldy wholesome.

Buuuuuuuuut I'll be happy just with the romance stuff.
We hope to enjoy your continued patronage!

- Shockz

jmonsterNEO

May 1, 2023
We'd like to think of it as The Mortuary Assistant except you're just horny.
So is there gonna be a secret route where we get to bang a demon that’s possessing one of the bodies, then?
Also, have you considered using some of the lovely gals from Rae’s cancelled ‘Chez Necro Room Service’ project in the game? Maybe as set arrivals to the S-city morgue from places our character doesn’t frequent?

Reactions: Lyingbastard

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
So is there gonna be a secret route where we get to bang a demon that’s possessing one of the bodies, then?
Also, have you considered using some of the lovely gals from Rae’s cancelled ‘Chez Necro Room Service’ project in the game? Maybe as set arrivals to the S-city morgue from places our character doesn’t frequent?

I don't think we'll ever lean that far into the paranormal. Plus a demon probably wouldn't possess an immobile corpse.

Adding new girls is up to Rae, though I'd wager she'd probably prefer to have original girls in the game.

- Shockz

VATSTeen

May 6, 2023
I don't think we'll ever lean that far into the paranormal. Plus a demon probably wouldn't possess an immobile corpse.

Adding new girls is up to Rae, though I'd wager she'd probably prefer to have original girls in the game.

- Shockz
I would imagine necromancy would be better, having this bitch shit talk you, then die, and then be brought back and watch her expression twist as you play her body like a sex doll and her somehow enjoying the guy she insulted basically go to town with her.

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
I would imagine necromancy would be better, having this bitch shit talk you, then die, and then be brought back and watch her expression twist as you play her body like a sex doll and her somehow enjoying the guy she insulted basically go to town with her.
Again, too far into the paranormal and supernatural to be a good fit for this particular game, which isn't the tone we're going with. Like the idea though! Maybe we'll apply it to another instance.

- Shockz

Last edited:

BEGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2023
Game updated to v0.1b, all links in main thread updated.

Hey guys, just wanted to share our first update for this month. We're reworking the intro as per our feedback on the polls and retooled the story to drive the rest of the game forward more smoothly.

That wasn't the only change however, as we have added a new girl to the prologue! This serves as our first experiment into choice making and branching paths, so we hope you enjoy!

We're targeting our next build to be at the end of the month, continuing the story a little bit. Following that, we'll be sticking to a monthly release schedule!

As always, our Discord is open to all if you'd like to drop your feedback. But I'll be reading the comments here too.

- Shockz

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
i quite like the changes in this update.
getting hands on yourself feels more like the mc actualy matters and isnt just there to give orders.
the new characters look good too.
and the hint in the choice system is a nice touch that gives you the option who to put on the table while making it look like a passive action.

keep it up guys.
youre doing great so far.

Reactions: Scrination

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoonlitBrothel-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CatherineSnow

Feb 3, 2023
Please for the love of god let this game stay dead in only its theme, and not die out like all the rest of the necro games.

Great Demo so far, keep it up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Bitchy neighbor girl: "My last boyfriend was such a pig. I swear, he'd sleep with any girl with a pulse!"
MC: "Sounds like his standards were too high..."

That aside, are the dead girls in this game going to be strictly literal corpses? No zombies or ghosts or Frankenstein's monsters or anything, just... a poor man's RealDoll?
If that's the case, a pass for me. Though since I was expecting something completely different based on that description, it gives me an interesting idea for another game...

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Also: Artist's handle is FreckleRae. Mortuary assistant is clearly freckled. Self-insert? :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes