VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Korbe

Dec 12, 2019
IDEAS : Story Plot idea = You are schizophrenic & the other 'you' is actually murdering the victims but you don't know its u!
A freezer to put ur girls in so u can view them again or put them up for sale.
Make $$$ to buy more storage space! Bribe detectives, buy weapons & traps.
A city map & different locations, ur apt. work, police station, library. church, ect.
Set up traps for 'accidents'
Make assistant optional after intro corpse & killable eventually & replacable.
Women from all around town, police, fire, nun, restraunt workers, ect.
Full on sex, all the holes, feet worship, toe suck/licking.
Use all these ideas, make a great gruesome game! i'll be watching

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I doubt the vast majority of those will make it in, it seems to be a fairly tame, straightforward game, and I, and I'm sure others, like it that way. There's no need for it to go hog wild and become that convoluted, and in my opinion it'd drastically take away from the quality of the game. Also, that's... not in any way how schizophrenia works, not even in the slightest.

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
IDEAS : Story Plot idea = You are schizophrenic & the other 'you' is actually murdering the victims but you don't know its u!
A freezer to put ur girls in so u can view them again or put them up for sale.
Make $$$ to buy more storage space! Bribe detectives, buy weapons & traps.
A city map & different locations, ur apt. work, police station, library. church, ect.
Set up traps for 'accidents'
Make assistant optional after intro corpse & killable eventually & replacable.
Women from all around town, police, fire, nun, restraunt workers, ect.
Full on sex, all the holes, feet worship, toe suck/licking.
Use all these ideas, make a great gruesome game! i'll be watching
Well, maybe Raptus is more fitting for you. This one is lot tame.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Pretty interesting game. I hope we get more anytime soon, and the game is not permanently declared a new character of itself (the same goes for it's creators).
I'm not into necro stuff. I only find it funny, and I'm mostly ok with lots of the jokes during the examination, and I tolerate the premise very much. I hope that being a necro yourself remains optional, and maybe you get to date someone while not in the job, and I'm not talking about dating the corpse you may bring home at some point, lol (actually, I'd like to do it only as a... "personal collection", just as with statues, but bodies). The only downside is that the artist's "small breast" line is pretty high; I hope we get to see something really small at some point, and I'm not talking about gross things like lolis.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I'm actually curious if it would be possible to meet those who been "spared" later down the game?

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I'm actually curious if it would be possible to meet those who been "spared" later down the game?
well thats the plan.
you get the (semi-direct) choice who lands on the table to play around with and who stays alive to interact with.
but we will have to wait for the next update to see the beginnings of that.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Sadly it's looking like there won't be one, the animator has stated some time ago that the game has been cancelled. It's weird that there's been no announcement about it, but it is what it is. Sad to see this game peter out so soon, before any real content too. No animations at all actually, now that I think about it. It looked promising, but it is sadly not to be.
1703203534889.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes