• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Colette of the Ruined Kingdom: A Bizarre Princess Tale [Completed MTL Translation] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
That was I was trying to say there are so many good games out here on the website that got marked as MTL Of course it would be obvious people are gonna complain why? Because the game is good then got butchered into MTL
Your making a assumption that it not getting MTL translation means it gets a proper translation, but that is just incorrect, for many of these its MTL or nothing.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Your making a assumption that it not getting MTL translation means it gets a proper translation, but that is just incorrect, for many of these its MTL or nothing.
Well I've played every game that gets uploaded here So I'm not assuming anything and It's MTL and It's bad some of these didn't even get bothered to get edited LOL

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
this translation is making my brain leak some of its brainjuice
there is mtl poetry and there is this......

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So while I don't hate on MTL that much this game features a LOT of Hiragana just untranslated, machine or otherwise, for the player. Every time the MC talks their name is in Hiragana, the entire menu and critical locations also seem to not be translated. Heavily damages the game imo.

Reactions: Joeburqa

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Well I've played every game that gets uploaded here So I'm not assuming anything and It's MTL and It's bad some of these didn't even get bothered to get edited LOL
Sure ok buddy, weird flex there, also totally not believable on top of irrelevant as well. The fact you think its believable that you played every game ever uploaded here means you have no grasp on how many games there is and how many go untranslated. There are so many games that never get any translation at all, less MTL does not mean more proper translations like you seem to think it does.
Weirdest part of your lie of a flex, if you played every translated game you would want new games to play and with that much time on your hands there wouldn't be enough proper translations to occupy it, so you should be welcoming MTL as its at least not nothing.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Sure ok buddy, weird flex there, also totally not believable on top of irrelevant as well. The fact you think its believable that you played every game ever uploaded here means you have no grasp on how many games there is and how many go untranslated. There are so many games that never get any translation at all, less MTL does not mean more proper translations like you seem to think it does.
Weirdest part of your lie of a flex, if you played every translated game you would want new games to play and with that much time on your hands there wouldn't be enough proper translations to occupy it, so you should be welcoming MTL as its at least not nothing.
Look man If you're attacking me Just say so I've been around for years here and I've seen so many MTL games around here so I atleast know how many you were mentioning and yeah sorry to say But I've got too much time to play not every but just every game i like

Jan 27, 2019
Look man. I've been wanting to play this game in English for a very long time because I just can't understand whats going on otherwise. Honestly, I just want a walkthrough or something on how to get any ending and event in this game. It has been a cocktease for me for so god damn long that I almost considered taking Japanese lessons just so I never have this problem again.
Please, if anyone hjas an English walkthrough for this game, I beg you to share it.

Reactions: Armelle69

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Look man If you're attacking me Just say so I've been around for years here and I've seen so many MTL games around here so I atleast know how many you were mentioning and yeah sorry to say But I've got too much time to play not every but just every game i like
Nice victim claim and backpedal. I'm not attacking I'm telling off.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Translating scripts breaks the game, so sometimes some remnants of Japanese are left, like status and names, but that's something minor.
Translating scripts does NOT break anything.
Only MTL breaks games.

Can whoever 'translated' this actually translate the important bits or edit in some clear directions or notes, because this game is literally unplayable If you want to spend less than an hour wandering around trying to go places or do things and only having the vaguest clue of what to do to progress. I've played for about two hours now and only gotten the recollection memories from the butterfly in the beginning and letting an old man grope me in the bar. Aside from those everyone else demands quantities of 'Japanese text' Items and who the fuck knows where to get 'Japanese text' items.
Noone translated this.
Don't fall so low to call some machine robot a person.
It's SUPPOSED to be unplayable, that's why MTL.

The Purpose of MTL is to ruin a game and make sure it won't get translated.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes