RPGM Completed Colette of the Ruined Kingdom: A Bizarre Princess Tale [Completed MTL Translation] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the synopsis says she is a virgin but she doesn't have the virgin TAG

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
Do yourself a favor and don't try to understand. It always just ends in arguments and drama and will give you a headache :ROFLMAO: . Some people just can't help but share their opinions even though the majority of people couldn't care less what they think. It's human nature to complain. We all do it.
Yeah, I've had my fair share of experiencing this behaviour on other communities already. Although I think moderators should interfere as little as possible if no rules are being infringed, a lot of threads derail pretty bad into "OMG MTL" and "OMG X FETISH". Such content should be disencouraged since it doesn't add any value to the topic.

Finding a game and reuploading takes time. Using a tool to make a MTL takes some skills and more time. It's sad to see so many people taking other's efforts for granted.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I've had my fair share of experiencing this behaviour on other communities already. Although I think moderators should interfere as little as possible if no rules are being infringed, a lot of threads derail pretty bad into "OMG MTL" and "OMG X FETISH". Such content should be disencouraged since it doesn't add any value to the topic.

Finding a game and reuploading takes time. Using a tool to make a MTL takes some skills and more time. It's sad to see so many people taking other's efforts for granted.
+1.

people are stupid. so tired of people ranting about mtl. if the game is horribly broken and errors out constantly because of a bad mtl, please let people know not to waste their time. if you dont like reading broken english, shut the hell up. i have played plenty of mtl games where 90% of the comments were "unplayable" "engrish" "mtl wah wah boo hoo" and managed to find my way through just fine, while being able to decipher the idea of the story, and enough of the nuance to make it worth it.

for everyone that wants to cry about any mtl game that doesnt error constantly because of the mtl, please go cry in a corner to yourselves. no one else cares. i would rather read bread bread bread and be able to use rational thinking to understand that it is sexual in nature, than read wingdings i cant understand at all. is that bread bread bread? is that the demon lord fucked my mother? is that if i walk 3 steps forward random ugly guy is going to insert penis into random hole here? i dont know, its in japanese. "bread bread bread dont 3 steps take moho {]{;" is better than japanese if you dont speak japanese....

people so dumb....

Last edited:
Reactions: Charl9 and Silentce

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
whats the rpg maker decrypter do in the files? Asking since Ive never seen that before when getting these games

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
whats the rpg maker decrypter do in the files? Asking since Ive never seen that before when getting these games
Nothing. It is used to decrypt the game so translators can get to the files and edit them. Once a game is decrypted there is no reason to use it. You can keep it for if you need to decrypt a game in the future to add like a patch or something though :)

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
So much bitching about MTL.

Back in my day we hooked the auto machine translator and enjoyed the show.

That's what I did with Rance X and almost choked when they called Rance the "Super Fuhrer". Good times.

Reactions: Joeburqa and yuuy22

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
This is game is unplayable. You'll be told to go to <Japenese Text>, collect 10 of <Japanese Text> from monster <Japanese Text> found at <Japenese Text>. Even the hints for the H-events are in <Japanese Text>. Bad MTL is one thing but this is a whole 'nother level.
yeah, it looks like a "partial translation" complement :geek:

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
So, I don't mind MTL at all as long as I can still get the gist of what is going on, and from the 10 seconds of tutorial dialogue I saw it was understandable to a point. But that was the least of the issues, and the translation as of now makes the game borderline unplayable.

1. Not everything is translated. Even as far back as the tutorial the NPC speaking to me didn't have their names translated. From what I'm reading through the thread even the items, monsters, and quest objectives are left untranslated.

2. Whatever font size they chose for the text boxes, it's too big, and they don't wrap around. So every other sentence has the last word completely cut from view.

I speak no exaggeration when I saw that hooking the raw game up to an auto-translator will give you a better, more coherent experience then using the translation in this thread. I hope this game gets a better translation, even if that better translation is MTL too. As long as it makes the text actually readable and the game actually playable.

Also, remove that “completed MTL” tag from the game. Any translation that doesn’t even translate NPC names has no business calling itself complete.

May 28, 2019
That's what happens when you reach nearly total monopoly. There really isn't anyone to contest. There are some translators here and there, yes, but they hardly get any recognition.
Also, is there even that many games coming out lately? I don't follow dlsite and other sources that much so I wouldn't know honestly.
Yeah, DLsite does official ENG translation now (which is different from a dev's provided ENG translation). You can check here, ordered from newest to oldest releases

Dept95

Feb 19, 2018
Well RIP Kagura translation alot of games I already played from fan translations still waiting for Island of Penance And Princess of Zeven
There's an ongoing fantranslation of Pregcess at around 97% translation status, should be finished next month.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
C'mon guys, it's not that bad. The MTLs are understandable enough, and that's the relevant point. Without MTL, we would rarely have a translated game. I think the constant complaints are pointless. If you don't want to play it, it's easy to just ignore it.
I play h games for the story, dialogues, thoughts, etc. So MTL makes it unplayable for me. To me - and that's just my personal opinion - an MTL game is as good as (in some cases worse than) a game entirely in Japanese. I'm not against having MTL versions, since they can show us what games exist out there (and are still fun for some people anyway), but I'd rather have them tagged as this one (MTL translated) so that I know what I'm getting into before I open it up, as well as filter it out.

It's true complaining about MTL itself is pointless. But complaining about the lack of tags isn't. There definitely needs to be a tag for unreadable MTL specifically, the ones where you have no idea what's going on and the text makes 0 sense. Imho, always.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
My favorite MTL releases are the completely broken unplayable ones. The "translators" should at least have the decency to play through their own unholy creations from start to finish. With proof. It's only fair for everyone else that has to deal with the shitty bug testing and psychological torture. I don't know how they're allowed to just release something without even testing it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes