• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Colette of the Ruined Kingdom: A Bizarre Princess Tale [Completed MTL Translation] [Ore Teki Shikou]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
where's the recollection room tho

I don't mind the MTL, im just gonna stumble my way through cause finding recollection is much easier than beating the game and learning the story sorry folks

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
"she needs to keep her virginity!"
Why bother playing a unbeatable game? kek Like bailing water out a boat with a bucket with no bottom

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
Translating scripts breaks the game, so sometimes some remnants of Japanese are left, like status and names, but that's something minor.
I'd generally say status and names are more important to playing the game than most other stuff. More importantly it shows a general lack of care or quality. That requires more time than a mindless script, but at the end of the day it's pretty easy to translate those short but critical bits and manually insert them without breaking the game.

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
I respectfully disagree with that statement. If that were true, we wouldn't have dozens of pages for translation requests.
Sure we would. We all know that the best auto-translator, while better than the stream of the latest MLT, is still inferior to a proper translation. I've played auto-translated, i've played MTL, I always hold out and hope for a proper translation. I've even translated bits of games myself that were left over and within my limited skill.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Small translation fix, translated "Teleport" menu and "Colette's Journey Achievements" menu. Also added cheat in BBA location (board with circle).

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
While this is a bit older, i was hoping someone could still potentially help me out with some stuff.
I saw that there was equipment for sale for a male character but i have no idea where to find him, while the other would be where i can find the skills for the Bat since it seems to learn barely anything really.

rageju7618

Aug 16, 2020
can anyone help me on what to get to unlock the area to the north west ...... the you dont need to pay tolls pay 10 of something instead ?

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
How exactly do you wake up in the middle of the night? Sleeping just advances to the next day.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes