hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
College Bound [v0.6.12] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,89 GB / 1,03 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.12-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,86 GB / 0,99 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.12-mac-crunched.zip
= 22,25% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
again with these wweird errors...like when i had with summer\blanca is girlfriend ,or not..now i got this nd is uspect i miss the 3some for this..bah
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 290, in script
    if promisedBlancaAishaThreesome0611:
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 290, in <module>
NameError: name 'promisedBlancaAishaThreesome0611' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0412.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpyc", line 159, in script call
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 290, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 290, in <module>
NameError: name 'promisedBlancaAishaThreesome0611' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.6.12
Wed Jan 11 00:19:18 2023
and ofc aisha asked me for a 3some...with blanca, but now seems game doesn't recognise it..i didn't accept to be with Aisha tought..but she asked me before and we were always fuck buddy...

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Running into a fatal error (traceback) after Bianca enters MCs bedroom because she "couldn't think of a reason not to drop in ..." with the following (Yes, I'm aware that this isn't the entire log file, but only the last few lines of it... and they would appear to be relevant). Any ideas?

~ traceback.txt ~
[beginning of file redacted[

File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 160, in <module>
if blancaMorningSickness0601: # Blanca is pregnant
NameError: name 'blancaMorningSickness0601' is not defined

Linux-5.15.0-57-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.6.12
Tue Jan 10 14:02:58 2023
sa<me as me but for me there should be a 3some with the indian girl...instead i got a error...again..happened with summer\blanca before...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
am i the only one here who thinks Biance/Blanca or however you spell it is kinda ugly. i mean sure she has huge tits, but i think she is one of the uglier LI's in the game. and it seems from my last playthrough that i was forced into a relationship with her when i didn't ever choose it. guess i will have to restart from the beginning at some point. and yes, Lin is hot, but she is a bitch and the only way i would have fucked her is if the MC fucks her then turns her into the cops anyway. didn't see the option to do that so i didnt fuck her. havent played the new content yet so there is that to do once i finish the game i am currently playing.

• Wow
Reactions: Kassan06969

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
Running into a fatal error (traceback) after Bianca enters MCs bedroom because she "couldn't think of a reason not to drop in ..." with the following (Yes, I'm aware that this isn't the entire log file, but only the last few lines of it... and they would appear to be relevant). Any ideas?

~ traceback.txt ~
[beginning of file redacted[

File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0612.rpy", line 160, in <module>
if blancaMorningSickness0601: # Blanca is pregnant
NameError: name 'blancaMorningSickness0601' is not defined

Linux-5.15.0-57-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.6.12
Tue Jan 10 14:02:58 2023
Not sure of the actual root cause, but the failure does not occur if I start over from the beginning (grumble) or if I choose to only see 'new content'.

So, I can only assume that the issue lies somewhere in the mish-mash of saves I created with mods along the way. Note: I was certain to always use the correct mod version for each game version - - but I didn't always wait for a mod to play each update. It follows that somewhere along the line, my save game got farkled because of it.

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
You dont update the incest mod anymore?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
You dont update the incest mod anymore?
UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
sa<me as me but for me there should be a 3some with the indian girl...instead i got a error...again..happened with summer\blanca before...
How do you even get that threesome ?
Both Aisha and Blanca are girlfriends and both are pregnant...but what else do you need ?

I didn't get an error at that part, she simply said she's pregnant and left...

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Any idea if we can still use the old mod with current update? Will be starting game for first time and wasnt sure

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any idea if we can still use the old mod with current update? Will be starting game for first time and wasnt sure
Note:
It will probably crash when you get to the new content, mod would need updated to show the choices etc for the new content.

You can just grab the version before that works with the mod, then maybe once you end that content, you can continue on to this update.

Reactions: "CJ" and Rebeldad

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I don't think so but I didn't try so not 100% sure.
Note:
You could play v0.6.09 (see links in the post above yours) but the saves might not be compatible with a newer version without the mod.

nvm SonsOLiberty was faster ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
Okey so to anyone else who has to manualy fix choices: When Aisha and Blanca are both pregnant does anyone get the call about threasome where they arange it ? Because I cant get it. I checed out the script and cant figure out what is missing used save edditor to make sure that flags are cheked but Blanca just leaves after telling she is pregnant. Where she should stay for phone convo with Aisha

**Edit: Found it... mcIsJealous has to be true...

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes