BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Don't worry, it's my favorite stuff to write, so you'll absolutely be able to keep her as a guilt-ridden/reluctant partner all the way to the end if that's your style. But I know that's not everyone's thing, so there will also be plenty of content where she's the eager/obsessive mommy archetype too. Just like the end of night two, I want there to be content along a spectrum for everyone.

See, I consider the Witcher 3 to be the greatest video game of all time, with Planescape: Torment (a similarly dialogue-heavy game) being a close second. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

If I could, I'd suggest that you don't really worry about getting 100%. I'd play through it, enjoy it, and maybe forget about it. Then, the next time you load up, check out another path. I know a lot of games on here I tend to blow through and then I'm empty-handed until the next update. I wanted this game to be one that you could go back to multiple times in a month to find new stuff, until the next update came out, at which point the discovery phase could begin all over again.

My dream is that you could play through the game, satisfied with everything you did, then you come on the forums and hear someone mention a secret interaction with Mr. Maywood, if you transform him in the hotel after asking Kitty to investigate family secrets, and your first instinct will be "Who the fuck is Kitty?"

Also, it turns out VoxDeHarlequin literally just posted this same sentiment while I was typing it up, but I figured I'd just give my thoughts and echo the same point as well.
I love the world of witcher 3 too, but the game was so huge and i've never played an open world that huge before so i got overwhelmed. i started gaming around the time it came so i hadn't tried skyrim or Fallout games yet. By first open world experience and it was to much lol.

just saying.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
What's the proccess so I can play this on my Android?
Playing it on android with chrome. Images are not loading. Any fix?
I updated the OP with a PM I received from someone who said they could get the game working on the phone after changing the filepath. Check it out under Developer Notes and see if that helps you out.

Great start of the game, like the depth of the characters and the choices you made for them (extra love for Siri<3).
Just hope you keep finding inspiration to make up new dialogs and make sure that choices matter, there is no point in having crucial decisions if in the end they don't matter.
So far also props for the time between updates, we all know it's hard to satisfy the masses on F95 and we rarely acknowledge it, so again keep up the good work.
Thanks and yeah, I agree about the value of decisions. Right now a lot of these decisions aren't "crucial" in the grand scheme of their epilogues or anything, but they all add up to shift the character's stats around. And there's also plenty of little dialogue/paragraph changes depending on what you've chosen to do with them in the past. For instance, you can talk to your roommate at the start of the second day about all the "weird stuff" going on on campus, but all the examples you pick out will be weird things that he's seen... because of you.

So I’m seeing a thing for cheats... I’d very much like to replay the first 2 days with maxed spells out the gate.
Hey, the cheat does give you maxed spell level at the start of the second day, but you still can't use certain high level lights because normal people would never be able to see them. I'm not going to write content that only cheaters can read otherwise there'd literally be no point to play it normally lol.

I love the world of witcher 3 too, but the game was so huge and i've never played an open world that huge before so i got overwhelmed. i started gaming around the time it came so i hadn't tried skyrim or Fallout games yet. By first open world experience and it was to much lol.

just saying.
Yeah, it's all good. I know how overwhelming those games can get, so that's why I wanted to give my thoughts and suggest that you just take it slow to get the most out of it. Hopefully you'll give it another shot in the future :).

azakars

Dec 23, 2016
It looks really promising man! I put it on my watch list, really liked the first two days.

My only concern is the branching paths and amount of characters. There are a lot of characters and branching paths while different amount of powers do different things. I hope this won't go overboard especially if you're alone.

I pray this game makes it till the end

Reactions: Dysphorika
Apr 10, 2018
I'm not going to write content that only cheaters can read otherwise there'd literally be no point to play it normally lol.
Easter Eggs just for cheating bastards are fine! Trust me, I'm a not a lawyer.

Also, I don't know if you're looking for suggestions, but having some scenes where you magically make your actions unnoticeable to have some fun (preferably with mom or sis ;) ) would be excellent.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
It looks really promising man! I put it on my watch list, really liked the first two days.

My only concern is the branching paths and amount of characters. There are a lot of characters and branching paths while different amount of powers do different things. I hope this won't go overboard especially if you're alone.

I pray this game makes it till the end
Thanks! Yeah, I'm still experimenting with different types of playstyles, so in February I think you'll see the game open up a bit more with random scenes that take place over the span of like a week. We'll see.

I do have ideas for other games as well, so even if this one gets too unwieldy and I have to hit the epilogues sooner than I'd like, I have other ideas that should be more contained. Long story short -- new content from me won't be going away anytime soon :).

Easter Eggs just for cheating bastards are fine! Trust me, I'm a not a lawyer.

Also, I don't know if you're looking for suggestions, but having some scenes where you magically make your actions unnoticeable to have some fun (preferably with mom or sis ;) ) would be excellent.
Yeah, I did tell someone on Patreon that I'll probably throw in some very minor easter eggs for like the Succubus ("How did you get so powerful!?"), but I'll never do full scenes like that just because it's a lot of extra work for a minor payoff lol.

In reference to your suggestion -- If you mean invisibility, that'll definitely be on the blue light path. If you're talking about free use, I do want to touch on that stuff, and I think I'll make it a higher level pink ability since right now there isn't much of a distinction between its minor or moderate spells.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I am wary about random events...

Yeah, I did tell someone on Patreon that I'll probably throw in some very minor easter eggs for like the Succubus ("How did you get so powerful!?"), but I'll never do full scenes like that just because it's a lot of extra work for a minor payoff lol.
I remember Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, if you cheat when creating your character, the first npc who you come around mocks you about that.

Reactions: scarfer

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Just tried this out and I absolutely love where you're taking this. I'm especially fond of how at least the MC, and non bimbo/transformed characters are aware that sex could have consequences (like pregnancy). Most games that acknowledge the risk of pregnancy with every fuck have the player getting pregnant, not the NPCs.

That being said, I'd much rather have a more "free roam" style of play, where I'm free to muck about college with sexy reality bending powers and building relationships with different characters and demons. The "one event after another" is fine for an intro, but I eventually want to be allowed to wander and go after conquests at my own pace.

Either way, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game in the future. It has too much good shit to ignore.

Just out of curiosity, any chance of the MC genderswapping temporarily in order to get in the pants of a diehard lesbian? That could be pretty fun to play out.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Just tried this out and I absolutely love where you're taking this. I'm especially fond of how at least the MC, and non bimbo/transformed characters are aware that sex could have consequences (like pregnancy). Most games that acknowledge the risk of pregnancy with every fuck have the player getting pregnant, not the NPCs.

That being said, I'd much rather have a more "free roam" style of play, where I'm free to muck about college with sexy reality bending powers and building relationships with different characters and demons. The "one event after another" is fine for an intro, but I eventually want to be allowed to wander and go after conquests at my own pace.

Either way, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game in the future. It has too much good shit to ignore.

Just out of curiosity, any chance of the MC genderswapping temporarily in order to get in the pants of a diehard lesbian? That could be pretty fun to play out.
Seems would be possible to posses/mind control/enter others dreams at certain moments.

Apr 10, 2018
In reference to your suggestion -- If you mean invisibility, that'll definitely be on the blue light path. If you're talking about free use, I do want to touch on that stuff, and I think I'll make it a higher level pink ability since right now there isn't much of a distinction between its minor or moderate spells.
Not quite free use but, like, a perception filter that makes the character's actions seems completely ordinary or not worth noticing.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Dued I already love this game and I cant wait for whats next.
Im impressed, game is really well written :D Can't wait to see more :)
Glad to hear it! Working on the next update right now :).

Yeah, that'll be major-tier brown (self-transform) and major-tier purple (temporary possess) spells. For anyone reading this that's worried about genderbent paths, don't worry -- there will always be alternate options where you either possess a male or transform someone else in the area and you will never be forcefully transformed against your will unless you intentionally ignored warnings and chased down a remarkably bad ending lol.

Not quite free use but, like, a perception filter that makes the character's actions seems completely ordinary or not worth noticing.
So I see the major/mastered pink level basically being a mild annoyance/free use creator, but I think something like what you describe might be more like a mastered version of the invisibility/yellow path. I don't know if you've ever seen them before, but there are these japanese videos I've seen before where the person is just like groping a woman while she cleans or talks on the phone or whatever and doesn't even react with mild annoyance when he lifts up her shirt, etc. It's like ultra invisibility, and I think that's going to be the best bet for what you're looking for here once I implement it.

EDIT: Here and earlier, I mentioned the blue path being the one with invisibility but that's wrong, yellow/wind turns into invisibility. Blue will progress into shrinking/snu snu.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, that'll be major-tier brown (self-transform) and major-tier purple (temporary possess) spells. For anyone reading this that's worried about genderbent paths, don't worry -- there will always be alternate options where you either possess a male or transform someone else in the area and you will never be forcefully transformed against your will unless you intentionally ignored warnings and chased down a remarkably bad ending lol.
About the brown spells, will there ever be any ways to do that where AT LEAST the person in question is aware of the changes, if not the reason for them? Take the mother, for example. She seems to want something of a reset on her life, a chance to do it over, so I'm kinda curious how she would react if she was put back in her college body, but with her current mind, instead of LITERALLY being reset back to her old self, but with her memories sort of scrambled so it doesn't make her lose her mind.

A few other characters I can think of off the top of my head who would be nice to mess with using more conscious transformations. Like the father on that.....alternate route.....you get for having Kitty investigate your family. Would probably be more entertaining to punish him for his indiscretions if it was actually HIM being punished (at least in mind; could take a hard pass on his body. Eek. Lol.).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
About the brown spells, will there ever be any ways to do that where AT LEAST the person in question is aware of the changes, if not the reason for them? Take the mother, for example. She seems to want something of a reset on her life, a chance to do it over, so I'm kinda curious how she would react if she was put back in her college body, but with her current mind, instead of LITERALLY being reset back to her old self, but with her memories sort of scrambled so it doesn't make her lose her mind.

A few other characters I can think of off the top of my head who would be nice to mess with using more conscious transformations. Like the father on that.....alternate route.....you get for having Kitty investigate your family. Would probably be more entertaining to punish him for his indiscretions if it was actually HIM being punished (at least in mind; could take a hard pass on his body. Eek. Lol.).
Yep, that's going to be the other function of the major-tier brown spells, when you transform someone you'll get the option to bimbofy them + transform them or just transform them physically but keep them mentally. And then master-tier brown you'll effectively make a permanent mental and/or physical change to them.

There was also a patron requested scene for this next update that'll feature a new character who is both conscious of being changed while it's happening and remembers it after the fact even when you just use a moderate brown spell, so that should be interesting.

Reactions: jackoffonher

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Yep, that's going to be the other function of the major-tier brown spells, when you transform someone you'll get the option to bimbofy them + transform them or just transform them physically but keep them mentally. And then master-tier brown you'll effectively make a permanent mental and/or physical change to them.

There was also a patron requested scene for this next update that'll feature a new character who is both conscious of being changed while it's happening and remembers it after the fact even when you just use a moderate brown spell, so that should be interesting.
Sounds exciting and good job with the game so far it is easily one of my favorite new games on here and regular updates so far too. Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed from all the options its a trap even the best of devs fall into. Otherwise the brown magic spells have me most interested right now mainly because this is the first game I can think of where characters switch between genders after a sex session. That is all kinds of screwed up so I am looking forward to what you do with plot lines like the one where you become Jane's bf and if Jake ever starts to realize what is going on and if he will want to stay as Jane permanently. I love the other content as well but incest is so common now lol it doesn't interest me as much not saying its bad in fact I like everything in the game so far.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Sounds exciting and good job with the game so far it is easily one of my favorite new games on here and regular updates so far too. Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed from all the options its a trap even the best of devs fall into. Otherwise the brown magic spells have me most interested right now mainly because this is the first game I can think of where characters switch between genders after a sex session. That is all kinds of screwed up so I am looking forward to what you do with plot lines like the one where you become Jane's bf and if Jake ever starts to realize what is going on and if he will want to stay as Jane permanently. I love the other content as well but incest is so common now lol it doesn't interest me as much not saying its bad in fact I like everything in the game so far.
Thanks, a patron this month actually requested a dream scene to push Jake down that feminization path so that he'll be more inclined to become Jane permanently. I do also want to explore more stuff in the future where he wakes up in your bed as the little spoon and stuff and has no idea how he got there or what's happening to him. There's also some weird stuff I want to get into in the future where you use an orange light on him to make him stay awake permanently until he loses his mind lol.

Version 0.009a? I'm curios how large this game will be if it reach version 1.0. :D
Right now the version numbers are based on the assumption that it'll be two semesters, but if it turns out I only have enough story for one, you'll see the version numbers start making larger leaps towards 1.0 lol. I am conscious of how big it could get though, so that's why I keep reusing images and gifs from previous updates, that way the image folder doesn't get insanely large by the end.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Can you get Ms Hill? How?
There's a bunch of scenes with her at the mall and some little stuff if you stay behind with her in the dorm room when your mom goes to the gift shop. If you use the orange light to go into Jake's dream at the end of the second day you can also see a scene with her, but that's it for now. In either February or March's update, she'll come back up to visit Jake for the weekend and you'll have more opportunities with her then.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I'll try again, but when i try to get into the changing room she tells me to get out. I'm probably doing something wrong...

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes