G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Absolutely loving this game! Truly excellent use of images to tell the story! The scenarios are very hot and the magic system is truly neat!

A question out of curiosity. How much of the game is already planned? Like, do you have every decision and event planned-out in advance or is it more like you only know the beginning and end and make up the rest on a month-by-month basis?
Thanks, decisions and events are not planned in advance because I have a monthly poll set up to determine which characters get focused/additional scenes. I come up with an outline each month for what I want to do for story reasons and then throw in additional scenes as requested by my higher tier patrons and for whoever won the poll that month. I do have all my notes for the overarching story done though so I'm not improvising that part. This won't be Game of Thrones Season 8 :(.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks, decisions and events are not planned in advance because I have a monthly poll set up to determine which characters get focused/additional scenes. I come up with an outline each month for what I want to do for story reasons and then throw in additional scenes as requested by my higher tier patrons and for whoever won the poll that month. I do have all my notes for the overarching story done though so I'm not improvising that part. This won't be Game of Thrones Season 8 :(.
You mean to say you won't have to edit out a Starbucks cup after you release an update!!?? I'm shocked!

Reactions: G28Here and europe1

Iandude0

Jan 12, 2018
Loving the game, though I did encounter a bug on my playthrough (one of many already). When I stayed to help back with my roommate, the text says I should receive the $100 like I do on every other route but I don't get anything.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by the next update so I can try to do a 'blitz transform' route. :)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Loving the game, though I did encounter a bug on my playthrough (one of many already). When I stayed to help back with my roommate, the text says I should receive the $100 like I do on every other route but I don't get anything.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by the next update so I can try to do a 'blitz transform' route. :)
Thanks for the head's up, that'll be fixed for the next release.

hentaistrikerOG

Jul 11, 2017
There is. I know you can turn Mr. Mayfield into a woman (which makes me sad because its Regan Foxx and I'm not into transformation stuff so I'll miss out on her content) I think Brown light is usually transformation based spells

Edit: I should also point out it seems entirely optional so I'm very thankful to the creator for that

Devka

May 8, 2017
There is. I know you can turn Mr. Mayfield into a woman (which makes me sad because its Regan Foxx and I'm not into transformation stuff so I'll miss out on her content) I think Brown light is usually transformation based spells

Edit: I should also point out it seems entirely optional so I'm very thankful to the creator for that
I personally don't mind male to female transformation so long as it's not the MC getting turned into a female. With one exception, MC transforms himself to get into places only a female can get into. Provided the MC isn't on the receiving end of a cock while transformed.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
There's a weird bug where even though I have 999 energy because I used the cheat, when I start the second day it won't let me absorb any lights because I don't have enough energy

Reactions: ohgoshdfsfewf

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
There's a weird bug where even though I have 999 energy because I used the cheat, when I start the second day it won't let me absorb any lights because I don't have enough energy
Yeah, I found out about that bug on another site. Sorry about that. I've fixed it for the next release, which should be out tomorrow night. In the meantime, if you start a brand new game with the cheat it should work fine, it's just old saves that used the cheat. That old save should work fine after the next release though.

EDIT: I should mention that you can actually fix it yourself right now too if you don't want to wait. A couple pages back someone mentioned how to edit the spell levels directly. If you edit them to 10, it'll fix it. The bug is that I originally had it set all spell levels to 10 on the second day if you cheated, since that's the max. But I also made it so that everyone with an old save got +1 spell levels, since I adjusted how the system worked. This meant that if you cheated and were on an old save, your spell level was suddenly 11, which the game doesn't like. So if you edit your levels back to 10, it'll work fine though.

Last edited:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Not necesarrily looking for a walk through but unless I max my stats. It doesn't seem like I can do anything with the girsl moving into their dorm as I go meet Monica? (not sure on the name) Just curious if you'd be willing to share the optimal origin. I tried jock but even then picking up the box didn't do anything.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Not necesarrily looking for a walk through but unless I max my stats. It doesn't seem like I can do anything with the girsl moving into their dorm as I go meet Monica? (not sure on the name) Just curious if you'd be willing to share the optimal origin. I tried jock but even then picking up the box didn't do anything.
None of the outcomes actually lead to sex, so the Jock outcome where you discretely grind against Sofia actually is the best for just moving the boxes. I just went back and noticed that it was previously impossible to get the best outcome for using leverage normally, so I changed it so that if you're the Nerd you can do it successfully without any stat increases. Even that doesn't lead to a sex scene or anything particularly exciting though, it just impresses Sofia and Rio for minor affection bumps.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
any eta on the new update?
I'm working on it right now. Some scenes took quite a bit longer to write/find images for than I expected, but the upside is that none of the night events have "major" lights that are just there for experience -- they're all full scenes with multiple paths. I just want to remind though that this mini-update is more wide than deep, so you're going to be using the back button a lot to see everything from each night destination.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
As if the superpowers and rape wasn't enough you just had to add this too.
Haha, well I'm planning on adding some actual pregnancy content for the end of month release (not the mini-update that's currently being worked on). It'll be in the context of a dream sequence, but I'm getting antsy for it myself and it'll give me a chance to start practicing my photoshopping skills.

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
Any ETA on the update? I know you’re probably working hard and have provided reasons as to what’s taking it longer, but when you say things like “in a few days,” or “tomorrow,” and it’s not out, people get antsy :p. Also, are you working on the major update on the side, or is the work for it unfortunately just getting delayed due to the mini update taking longer than expected?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Any ETA on the update? I know you’re probably working hard and have provided reasons as to what’s taking it longer, but when you say things like “in a few days,” or “tomorrow,” and it’s not out, people get antsy :p. Also, are you working on the major update on the side, or is the work for it unfortunately just getting delayed due to the mini update taking longer than expected?
Yeah, when I first started doing this, I thought "I'm going to do things differently from other game devs, I'm going to be transparent." Now, I'm starting to see why people hold stuff back until it's 100% done or else they sound like Peter Molyneux. With regards to the work on the major update, I'm outlining that right now, since I had to wait for the poll results today anyway.

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, when I first started doing this, I thought "I'm going to do things differently from other game devs, I'm going to be transparent." Now, I'm starting to see why people hold stuff back until it's 100% done or else they sound like Peter Molyneux. With regards to the work on the major update, I'm outlining that right now, since I had to wait for the poll results today anyway.
In no way is it bad to be transparent, but I think if you're running into delays, then it would be best to mention that. Just say something like "It's taking me a bit longer than I originally planned due to *this*, it could take a few extra days before I'm able to release it." It's just about being proactive to people's thoughts, rather than being reactive. Also, even if you know FOR SURE you can have an update out in a day or two, you should say three, four, or five days. It's better to under-promise and over-deliver as opposed to over-promise and under-deliver.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Its almost the same as being in management. You build the trust bank by being open and honest and delivering on your promises and then when the proverbial shit does hit hte fan and you miss a promised deadline folks and have to post a delay message, folks are more likely to be forgiving. Not to say G28's done a poor job here, just commenting my views here. The fact that people are this anxious for a new update just means its a really freaking good game. Look at the thread for A Spell for All. As soon as that dev drops an update there are calls asking when they can expect a new one-the same day.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes