thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for the head's up. Not sure what was wrong with the link but I copied and pasted it again and it seems like it's working now.
Firstly, Want to say like everyone else, this game is awesome! But a few questions.

1.In the phone under contacts there is a not that I don't currently have tasks with this charachter. Will those charachter quests be triggered at some point . if so...

2. Will the game ever open up to be less linear? If you have a plan I'm cool, but right now it seems like we're exploring which is really cool but its also really hard to target a specific person.

3. Skills. This question is multifaceted so they are below but again let me say I am very intrigued by the entirety of the game but really with the way skills level.

3a. Transform: Based on your earlier post it doesn't sound like you can't permanently transform male to female. Will this be in the game? If not you can always transport their mind into another body I suppose.

3b. Mental-Is there a level that will allow you to increase/decrease someones submissiveness?

4. How do I get to the cheat menu?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Out of curiosity, Do I want positive Submissiveness or negative? I've been checking the values with sugar cube and checking after certain choices but it's hard to tell what's being affected where.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Bug I think? When you get to the shop talk to mrs maywood so she is no longer on the list of choices. Next if you talk to the shopkeeper and then choose the "finish shopping" option, you skip ahead to the next day choice "go to the park or see a movie".

Unrelated but thanks for putting in that bit of text about "this option is only here to gain quick spell levels" when you cheat up to stuff. Means I dont have to worry that I am missing content. I would be tempted to suggest tying that info into the game somehow for people that are not cheating. Otherwise players may end up wasting time replaying the game trying to activate an impossible to use at that point in the game light.
Yeah, I'm going to try fixing that bug today and have it ready for the next release, thanks. On the unrelated note, I figure the large energy cost is generally a barrier, but maybe I need to go back and add notifiers for day one situations with major lights. That's just a very time-consuming quality of life issue so I'll probably wait a while for that one.

Firstly, Want to say like everyone else, this game is awesome! But a few questions.

1.In the phone under contacts there is a not that I don't currently have tasks with this charachter. Will those charachter quests be triggered at some point . if so...

2. Will the game ever open up to be less linear? If you have a plan I'm cool, but right now it seems like we're exploring which is really cool but its also really hard to target a specific person.

3. Skills. This question is multifaceted so they are below but again let me say I am very intrigued by the entirety of the game but really with the way skills level.

3a. Transform: Based on your earlier post it doesn't sound like you can't permanently transform male to female. Will this be in the game? If not you can always transport their mind into another body I suppose.

3b. Mental-Is there a level that will allow you to increase/decrease someones submissiveness?

1. Yeah, the idea is to have a little note there for quests that you're specifically targeting with them. While everything is still a little fluid since this is only the second release, my idea is to have character-centric quests introduced that you then resolve with permanent effects to them. For instance, a questline that ends in determining the outcome of your parent's marriage, that kind of thing.

2. The way I have it in my head right now is that some releases might span a larger period of time, like a couple of weeks, and there will be an overarching quest or quests for that period. But at the end of that period, you'll then be locked in and told that's the end of content until next release. This allows me to make some releases tighter where things HAVE to happen for story reasons and also ensures that there's a variety of content for players.

3a. Permanent transformation will be in the game eventually, but for now it's temporary because it'd be a headache to constantly write additional scenes for every interaction if they were transformed. Towards the end of the game, or at least towards the end of an individual character's "story" this will be available since then it'll be less complex. Temporary possession will also be available later (Major/Dancing Purple spell) as will Permanent Possession as an epilogue choice.

3b. Later on you'll be able to use the mental abilities to permanently alter someone's personality into the Obsessive Mommy, Little Girl/Rebel Teenager (depending on specific character), or Reluctant/Enthusiastic Slave archetypes. I didn't originally intend for players to sandbox alter the values of individual characters, but now that you mention it I'll probably add that in the future.

Out of curiosity, Do I want positive Submissiveness or negative? I've been checking the values with sugar cube and checking after certain choices but it's hard to tell what's being affected where.
While there are some scenes in the first day that won't trigger without high submissiveness, my overall goal is to make it so that there's good content for both, just very different in terms of execution. For the best example from day one, hang out with your mom/Mrs. Maywood in the mall and use the purple light to turn her into a slave. Depending on if submissiveness is high or low, the scene will either play out with her being enthusiastic or reluctant (but still committed).

I wouldn't recommend looking too deeply into how stats change on the first day. The values were very fluid and it's pretty much impossible to miss out -- for instance -- on the mom's stuff unless you ignore her completely and then try to jump into something sexual. If something checks attractiveness or willpower or whatever though, that's a different story based on what you picked as your origin. I usually kept those checks separate or as a backup for a failed submissiveness check on the first day.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Two questions: How do you get the angry blowjob from "Mom", and do submissiveness, love etc actually affect anything so far?

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
"To activate incest or cheat codes, replace 'mother's friend' when it asks who the woman is at the beginning with one of the following:

'related' - turns incest on
'cheat' - gives max energy, money, and stats across the board
'cheatrelated' - activates both "

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
If someone wants to write a walkthrough, more power to them, but I'm not doing that lol. The best I can offer is the weekly update I give to $1+ patrons that outlines the events I'm working on for that release, but that just talks about how they're broadly connected (e.g., you'll get event X if person A doesn't like you). It doesn't go in-depth into choices for specific scenes or anything.

You're definitely right that it's down the line, but you're also definitely right that it will be in the game. By the end of development I aim to be a master of photoshopping pregnant bellies onto women lol.
If you need assistance with photoshopping, shoot me a message.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Two questions: How do you get the angry blowjob from "Mom", and do submissiveness, love etc actually affect anything so far?
As I mentioned above, it's the reluctant slave path in the mall with her. If you're having trouble getting it, just don't go with her to the gift shop but then DO go with her to the mall and use the purple light on her to make her a slave. It should play out after that. And submissiveness is used a lot, lust a little bit, love isn't right now but it will be in the future.

the game has errors on transitions and image display
Are you on Android? Android has issues with it for some reason. I could've sworn I took it off the platform section, but I think a mod added it back in. If you're not using Android and still having problems, then I'm going to need you to be more specific about what scenes are missing images.

If you need assistance with photoshopping, shoot me a message.
I'll definitely keep that in mind, thanks!

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
As I mentioned above, it's the reluctant slave path in the mall with her. If you're having trouble getting it, just don't go with her to the gift shop but then DO go with her to the mall and use the purple light on her to make her a slave. It should play out after that. And submissiveness is used a lot, lust a little bit, love isn't right now but it will be in the future.

Are you on Android? Android has issues with it for some reason. I could've sworn I took it off the platform section, but I think a mod added it back in. If you're not using Android and still having problems, then I'm going to need you to be more specific about what scenes are missing images.

I'll definitely keep that in mind, thanks!
Thanks mate! Just so you know, your game is amazing so far, could use a walkthrough, or a decision tree.
The mental transformations are dope AF! Hope that gets further expanded in the future, maybe even with permanent consequences for the characters. Would be amazing if it was somehow sandbox!

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
one of the best html games I've ever played, do you plan to make an open world game or is it only going to be linear?, is the only thing I don't like about the game by making it linear and giving many options you have to play the game several times to see everything the content.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
one of the best html games I've ever played, do you plan to make an open world game or is it only going to be linear?, is the only thing I don't like about the game by making it linear and giving many options you have to play the game several times to see everything the content.
Author said it will have days more open to others

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018

I more or less asked this question above. The answer was:

"The way I have it in my head right now is that some releases might span a larger period of time, like a couple of weeks, and there will be an overarching quest or quests for that period. But at the end of that period, you'll then be locked in and told that's the end of content until next release. This allows me to make some releases tighter where things HAVE to happen for story reasons and also ensures that there's a variety of content for players."

As far as seeing content. My guess is the way its set up, its designed for multiple playthroughs.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
Absolutely loving this game! Truly excellent use of images to tell the story! The scenarios are very hot and the magic system is truly neat!

A question out of curiosity. How much of the game is already planned? Like, do you have every decision and event planned-out in advance or is it more like you only know the beginning and end and make up the rest on a month-by-month basis?

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes