Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
this looks like a very fun project. in the future i do hope for a route or mod, that allows you to hit everything in one playthrough, or a scene replayer of some kind with new game plusses

ZeroKonD

Aug 17, 2019
Cheats don't seem to wanna activate, just ignores them and continue as "mother's friend". Any clue why it is so? (Playing version 0.0.9a)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Cheats don't seem to wanna activate, just ignores them and continue as "mother's friend". Any clue why it is so? (Playing version 0.0.9a)
They're both working for me. If you just type 'cheat' that just gives you stats but preserves the mother's friend. You have to type 'cheatrelated' (all one word) to get the cheats AND activate incest.

If you did type 'cheatrelated' and you're still having an issue, I'm not sure what the problem could be since I just tried it on my comp with a new save and both worked fine.

EDIT: Just in case there was any confusion, when I say type 'cheat' or 'cheatrelated', you have to ignore the apostrophes, so just type cheat or cheatrelated. That's the only other thing I can think of that might be going wrong lol.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Fantastic game for what is there. Just wish there was more of it.

Is it possible for you to add in the sidebar what spell levels we have? That would be super convenient.
Good idea! I've added it for the next release. It only shows the level though, and you have to have at least level 1 to see it mentioned. If you want to know what effects the level in a specific color have (like unlocking major lights, lowering spell costs, etc.), you still need to go back in the phone and check.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I can’t wait for your next update. This game is like “realm of lust“, “a spell for all“, and“College drop-out“; For me, It’s a game I can’t wait to play and watch it grow.

Reactions: G28Here

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Good idea! I've added it for the next release. It only shows the level though, and you have to have at least level 1 to see it mentioned. If you want to know what effects the level in a specific color have (like unlocking major lights, lowering spell costs, etc.), you still need to go back in the phone and check.
Yeesh. When I first found the game I played through several times so I've got a pretty good handle on it. Do you plan to branch out day 1 & 2 more? Or just focusing on day 3

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Yeesh. When I first found the game I played through several times so I've got a pretty good handle on it. Do you plan to branch out day 1 & 2 more? Or just focusing on day 3
Days are just going to keep moving forward. The only exception is sometimes I go back and make minor alterations to passages if I didn't like how it played after the fact. There won't be any surprise added content to previous days though since there's still quite a bit of content ahead. The next update's going to be days 3 and 4 though.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Days are just going to keep moving forward. The only exception is sometimes I go back and make minor alterations to passages if I didn't like how it played after the fact. There won't be any surprise added content to previous days though since there's still quite a bit of content ahead. The next update's going to be days 3 and 4 though.
How's the next update looking, while we're on the topic? Also, I noticed a minor bug (if someone hasn't already brought it up) when you talk to Kyle on Day 2 in the morning meeting. If you talk to Jake first, then you can ask him about the girls, and the next page has error messages and no options to proceed through the conversation. Just his dialogue.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How's the next update looking, while we're on the topic? Also, I noticed a minor bug (if someone hasn't already brought it up) when you talk to Kyle on Day 2 in the morning meeting. If you talk to Jake first, then you can ask him about the girls, and the next page has error messages and no options to proceed through the conversation. Just his dialogue.
I think I must've already fixed that bug in the newest version because I couldn't recreate it with or without talking to him about Ms. Chang first. If you still have a problem in the newest version, let me know and I'll take another look at it. Those dialogue trees were the worst idea I ever had lol.

With regards to the update, I'm in the process of finishing it. I'll upload it for Patreon supporters tomorrow night and then on the first of next month I'm going to upload it here and the other sites I've been uploading it to. I'm going to start putting up releases on Patreon a couple days beforehand so the people there can hopefully comb through for bugs so I don't have to keep spamming updates everywhere else.

Apr 10, 2018
By the way, I gotta ask. Is there a more reluctant version of the second night's Purple orb slave scene, like there is in the changing room?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
By the way, I gotta ask. Is there a more reluctant version of the second night's Purple orb slave scene, like there is in the changing room?
I originally wanted there to be but I was pressed for time so I tried to split the difference between excited and reluctant for that one. There'll definitely be more reluctant stuff in the future (especially with her and brittany) so don't worry.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Hey G28, I noticed on your patreon the update is up-to .024 and you will be splitting it to .013. When you update on 02/01; which one are you going to upload .013 or .024?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hey G28, I noticed on your patreon the update is up-to .024 and you will be splitting it to .013. When you update on 02/01; which one are you going to upload .013 or .024?
If I finish all of .024 by February 1st, then I'll upload that + the .013 folder as one upload on this site and elsewhere. If .024 needs a few extra days though, then I'll just upload .013 here and everywhere else.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes