JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks, a patron this month actually requested a dream scene to push Jake down that feminization path so that he'll be more inclined to become Jane permanently. I do also want to explore more stuff in the future where he wakes up in your bed as the little spoon and stuff and has no idea how he got there or what's happening to him. There's also some weird stuff I want to get into in the future where you use an orange light on him to make him stay awake permanently until he loses his mind lol.
Well aren't you a real nasty piece of work? I LIKE IT! Love and chaos and world domination and everything in between! Lets do this thing! Lol.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How can i play this on IOS :(
I'm not a mobile expert, so the best I can do is link to this post:

So.....find the HTML gamefile in your phone with a file explorer, look at its properties, copy the filepath, go to your mobile browser, change the url to file:// and right beside it copy the file location of the game. Works in every (mobile) browser. Enjoy the game!

Examples of games I run this way:
file:///storage/emulated/0/F95ZG/Incubus%20city/Incubus%20City.html
file:///storage/emulated/0/F95ZG/Path%20to%20Paradise/PATH%20TO%20PARADISE%20v0.20.html
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/The%20Company/TheCompany.html

This game etc etc.... :)
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Zandurd

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
is there a walkthrough i can't get past the 4th
Nah, that's where content ends for now. There should be a note on the last passage, but in case you didn't catch it or it didn't show up for some reason, the next update will be on the 28th.

EDIT: I should mention that whenever you reach the end point for content, that's the end point for all branches. I know some HTML games feature dead ends while other branches get updated, but that'll never happen for this game -- everything will always reach the same end point for each update.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
can the next update have a gallery were you can see all Scene. It sucks to start the game always new when I want to see some Scene what will happen when the game 20 days or so. Other wise a fun Game would be nice if the Brown magic would be permanent or the Mind magic (forgot color).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
can the next update have a gallery were you can see all Scene. It sucks to start the game always new when I want to see some Scene what will happen when the game 20 days or so. Other wise a fun Game would be nice if the Brown magic would be permanent or the Mind magic (forgot color).
AFAIK, some changes would be permanent in high levels.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm glad you enjoy the game but the short answer is: no, there won't be a scene gallery. Since scenes depend on who you interacted with previously and what their values are, you wouldn't be able to fast travel to a scene without first answering "ok, what are your stats? what are her stats? have the two of you had sex previously? is she pregnant?". And given how many scenes already exist, imagine setting up fast travel for every single scene in the game, as you said, across 20 days. Scrolling through the possible passages to find the one you want would be a game in and of itself lol.

What I'd recommend is creating a save file for any specific scenes you like so that you can easily revisit them. I'd like to add a function in the future to name saves so that you can write notes down for what the save file is, but I haven't found a good guide on how to do that with Sugarcube. If someone understands what I'm talking about and knows how to do it, I'd love to throw that in before the next release.

And yes, magic effects will eventually be permanent. It's all temporary right now because it's a lot tougher writing branching scenes when permanent effects could also be applied to them on top of everything else. As the game nears the end, you'll be able to start making permanent changes to characters that will then also be reflected in their personal epilogue.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
I'm glad you enjoy the game but the short answer is: no, there won't be a scene gallery. Since scenes depend on who you interacted with previously and what their values are, you wouldn't be able to fast travel to a scene without first answering "ok, what are your stats? what are her stats? have the two of you had sex previously? is she pregnant?". And given how many scenes already exist, imagine setting up fast travel for every single scene in the game, as you said, across 20 days. Scrolling through the possible passages to find the one you want would be a game in and of itself lol.

What I'd recommend is creating a save file for any specific scenes you like so that you can easily revisit them. I'd like to add a function in the future to name saves so that you can write notes down for what the save file is, but I haven't found a good guide on how to do that with Sugarcube. If someone understands what I'm talking about and knows how to do it, I'd love to throw that in before the next release.

And yes, magic effects will eventually be permanent. It's all temporary right now because it's a lot tougher writing branching scenes when permanent effects could also be applied to them on top of everything else. As the game nears the end, you'll be able to start making permanent changes to characters that will then also be reflected in their personal epilogue.
Maybe somthing open so you can visit them when it is day with scene replay possibility for the one scenes you aready saw. And it saves when you start new you can see when you talk to them the scene you did and new scenes. Something like the talk menu of games like PATH TO PARADISE v0.20, Hunters Harem 0.3.8.1c, Imperium Fan V3, Realms of lust 0.5. I already did saw all scene only the ones with a second male (MMF) think like that i haved done, I don't really care for Fetishs just don't like when the MC is M to F transform, Cucked or shares with a other male.

jrhogan

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, that'll be major-tier brown (self-transform) and major-tier purple (temporary possess) spells. For anyone reading this that's worried about genderbent paths, don't worry -- there will always be alternate options where you either possess a male or transform someone else in the area and you will never be forcefully transformed against your will unless you intentionally ignored warnings and chased down a remarkably bad ending lol.
A different way to do it would be to use what you did for the mother's orange dream sequence on day 2 night when John became a "puppet" within the dream. John uses an orange light to try and fish for information or implant suggestions into someone's subconscious only to get trapped in the dream and forced to ride it out. Anyway really enjoyable and opened ended so far.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
A different way to do it would be to use what you did for the mother's orange dream sequence on day 2 night when John became a "puppet" within the dream. John uses an orange light to try and fish for information or implant suggestions into someone's subconscious only to get trapped in the dream and forced to ride it out. Anyway really enjoyable and opened ended so far.
I do like this idea, though I'd still give the player an option to dip out after they realize something's wrong. I just don't like forcing fetishes on the player so I always want to make sure they have an out. Still, good idea.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure if it has been noted, but whenever I try to leave the school shop on day 2, it fails to load the next screen.
Yeah, that'll be fixed in the next update. You can fix it by making sure you talk to the cashier before trying to leave.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Some feedback: some options progress the time/scenario, while other options let you go back and pick the others. Maybe a visual indicator telling us which is which would be useful?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Some feedback: some options progress the time/scenario, while other options let you go back and pick the others. Maybe a visual indicator telling us which is which would be useful?
I could see something like this being nice to have, but I definitely wouldn't retroactively implement it. So if it ever does show up, it'll just be in whatever update it is moving forward. For now though, I'd just recommend using the back button if time moves forward and you wonder what could have been.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Fair enough! I know you mentioned on Patreon that you're avoiding complex dialogue trees anyway, which is a fair choice to make (and which this game doesn't need, IMHO). If you ever do another complex dialogue chain, I definitely recommend putting a "ends conversation" or something like that indicator.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Fair enough! I know you mentioned on Patreon that you're avoiding complex dialogue trees anyway, which is a fair choice to make (and which this game doesn't need, IMHO). If you ever do another complex dialogue chain, I definitely recommend putting a "ends conversation" or something like that indicator.
Yeah, I tried to come up with unique ways to say 'ends conversation' but now I'm not even sure why. Even old-school Bioware games just say 'Exit' or something like that to end a conversation so I don't think it'd be immersion-breaking to do the same. Even without dialogue chains though, it's still worth keeping in mind for future decision points, so thanks!

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes