Dec 30, 2018
I like this game a lot. As I'm here mainly for incest, I'm kinda dissapointed with this update, but well, I don't know what did I expect knowing how the plot is going.

At least she'll visit him soon, can't wait for that.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I like this game a lot. As I'm here mainly for incest, I'm kinda dissapointed with this update, but well, I don't know what did I expect knowing how the plot is going.

At least she'll visit him soon, can't wait for that.
On the bright side there'll be more to do with Brittany/your sister in the update that's coming out this week. I actually just finished an impregnation scene with her for that and there'll be ANOTHER one at the end of that same update too lol. But yeah, Mom's still got a ways to go. With major powers unlocked though moving forward, you'll be able to start messing with her via the phone, depending on how patrons vote in the poll this month.

EDIT: Also, did you unlock the blowjob from your Aunt? You need a save where you found out about the Archives in the Library from Day 2, but that's all in there right now.

Last edited:

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
EDIT: Also, did you unlock the blowjob from your Aunt? You need a save where you found out about the Archives in the Library from Day 2, but that's all in there right now.
Yup. And she's CLEARLY banging her son. While also badgering Kayla to make him feel "included" in their college social lives. Lol.

Reactions: G28Here

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
G28Here
what is the corruption stat? Is it something that will lead to game over later? Or is it something that pushes you into the dark side? Evil emperor kind of thing.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here
what is the corruption stat? Is it something that will lead to game over later? Or is it something that pushes you into the dark side? Evil emperor kind of thing.
No, there will never be a surprise game over to the game, so don't worry about that. There will be game overs later on, but you'll be very clearly warned about those epilogues before you charge into them.

The corruption stat is mainly your alignment to the demons over time, which will affect your epilogue and will color your relationship with the succubus. Even if you have a high corruption stat though, you'll still be able to betray her or stick with her in the end. There will also, of course, be special rewards for players who avoided corruption for an entire playthrough or went completely evil as fuck lol.

help with mrs hill path and heathers
I'm not sure what you're exactly looking for? If there's an image or something from the folder, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.

Reactions: desmosome

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Regarding the Brown light, will there be any points in which it's permanent?
Also, will there be a path where you can 'win'/impreg them all, or is that pushing the scope a little?
Great game though dude, you're delivering well. Hope this one makes it until the Completed tag.
Yes, permanent transformations will happen at the end of an individual character's story arc. So it won't be happening anytime soon for most characters, but it's definitely in the plans eventually. At the very least, you'll 100% have epilogues that take all of that stuff into account. Epilogues are what I live for. Mass Effect 3 broke my heart when it first came out lol.

And yes, you'll be able to not only impregnate everyone, but also customize whether they know or not that it was you who impregnated them. The sister impregnation scene I mentioned above is one that will allow you to later (not yet implemented) have sex and tease her with the fact that she's such a slut she has no idea who the father is -- even though you know it's you lol.

ydt453

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, permanent transformations will happen at the end of an individual character's story arc. So it won't be happening anytime soon for most characters, but it's definitely in the plans eventually. At the very least, you'll 100% have epilogues that take all of that stuff into account. Epilogues are what I live for. Mass Effect 3 broke my heart when it first came out lol.

And yes, you'll be able to not only impregnate everyone, but also customize whether they know or not that it was you who impregnated them. The sister impregnation scene I mentioned above is one that will allow you to later (not yet implemented) have sex and tease her with the fact that she's such a slut she has no idea who the father is -- even though you know it's you lol.
All I can say is

Reactions: marz08

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
The only disappointing thing about this game is its length. Keep 'em coming mate, shit's great so far. Might be too early for such questions at this point but how many days long do you anticipate/plan for the game to be when it's done?

Apr 10, 2018
Will you be able to permanently transform someone at the highest level of brown spells eventually?
...Dude.
Literally five posts above yours.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The only disappointing thing about this game is its length. Keep 'em coming mate, shit's great so far. Might be too early for such questions at this point but how many days long do you anticipate/plan for the game to be when it's done?
It was originally going to span an entire school year and end sometime in-game around May. As I've been writing it though, I've realized that it's not really feasible for the narrative. So instead it's going to end sometime in mid-January after the first semester. Still plenty of time before we reach that point though lol.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a way to boost the money, the stats and the spells? I'd like to have a cheated start

modthedoc

May 29, 2019
This is one of the few games where I don't mind the censorship. It has that hot close family friend vibe to it and I don't feel guilty impregnating Mrs Maplewood. I also wonder what the fallout will be of Ms Chang knowing you can use the lights

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
This is one of the few games where I don't mind the censorship. It has that hot close family friend vibe to it and I don't feel guilty impregnating Mrs Maplewood. I also wonder what the fallout will be of Ms Chang knowing you can use the lights
Thanks, when I first started writing it, I knew that no matter what, I wasn't going to make her your landlady lol. Just so you know though, there is an incest cheat code under the developer notes.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes