G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Is there a mobile version I tried to follow the directions images and vids don't show at all
If these directions below don't help, then there isn't much else I can do, sorry.

i would like to add that this is the solution for every HTML game which is run on a mobile (Android) device. Because the file has been extracted in a mobile device folder (which also contains the games images), it should be opened from that location (thus your filepath in the browser has to reflect this, otherwise the images are not loaded). So.....find the HTML gamefile in your phone with a file explorer, look at its properties, copy the filepath, go to your mobile browser, change the url to file:// and right beside it copy the file location of the game. Works in every (mobile) browser. Enjoy the game!

Examples of games I run this way:
file:///storage/emulated/0/F95ZG/Incubus%20city/Incubus%20City.html
file:///storage/emulated/0/F95ZG/Path%20to%20Paradise/PATH%20TO%20PARADISE%20v0.20.html
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/The%20Company/TheCompany.html

This game etc etc.... :)

halluva

May 18, 2017
So is this one of those games where everything you do is a branching path that locks you out of content, and the only way to see everything is to play at least a dozen times?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty darned fun romp so far. Definitely worth zipping through a couple times and seeing what sort of nonsense catches your interest.

Digging the fact there seems to be threads favoring the unapologetic power fantasy types, as well as a slightly more benevolent take on nigh limitless power. Pregnancy aside, should be interesting when/if there starts being any manner of consequences to your actions start developing, if they haven't already, good and bad.

Personally, I'm enjoying the potential of the high level brown sparkles of doom, including self transformation bits and bobs (despite it being to early to encounter them, high tier magic and all) and hopefully when things become a touch less predictable and the plot ramps up. Don't get me wrong, I love me some saucy pr0n, but I dig a good story and narrative just as much.

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anywho, great stuff, looking very much forward to more!

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Whyllow and lnppo

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Pretty darned fun romp so far. Definitely worth zipping through a couple times and seeing what sort of nonsense catches your interest.

Digging the fact there seems to be threads favoring the unapologetic power fantasy types, as well as a slightly more benevolent take on nigh limitless power. Pregnancy aside, should be interesting when/if there starts being any manner of consequences to your actions start developing, if they haven't already, good and bad.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I'm personally all about the evil power fantasy stuff, but I also understand that's not everyone's jam, so I try to include nicer alternatives where/when I can.

Just a head's up, while you'll definitely be able to get into body possession (next update) and self-transformation craziness in the future, there won't be any forced transformation effects like you described in your spoiler. There will likely be some kind of path like that in the future, but it'll be entirely based on player choice (like using a power to intentionally emulate the succubus) and not on the corruption stat.

Still though, I appreciate the interest.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I'm personally all about the evil power fantasy stuff, but I also understand that's not everyone's jam, so I try to include nicer alternatives where/when I can.

Just a head's up, while you'll definitely be able to get into body possession (next update) and self-transformation craziness in the future, there won't be any forced transformation effects like you described in your spoiler. There will likely be some kind of path like that in the future, but it'll be entirely based on player choice (like using a power to intentionally emulate the succubus) and not on the corruption stat.

Still though, I appreciate the interest.
I'm incredibly grateful that self transformations will be purely voluntary/ not a forced consequence of non transformation related choices. Will it eventually be possible for the MC to make transformations permanent? Like permanently turning Jake into Jane and so forth?

And as far as self transformations go, will it be possible for the MC to pursue personal enhancement? IE increased size, greater muscle mass/fitness.

Actually speaking of fitness. What's the logic used for determining stat increases from light selections?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm incredibly grateful that self transformations will be purely voluntary/ not a forced consequence of non transformation related choices. Will it eventually be possible for the MC to make transformations permanent? Like permanently turning Jake into Jane and so forth?

And as far as self transformations go, will it be possible for the MC to pursue personal enhancement? IE increased size, greater muscle mass/fitness.

Actually speaking of fitness. What's the logic used for determining stat increases from light selections?
Yes, transformations will eventually be permanent when a character finishes their story arc. This also applies to personality changes you might want to make with the purple light as well.

Yeah, there will definitely be scenes in the future with real big dick energy. Plus I could definitely see 'hulk-out' scenes later on as an option for dealing with enemies.

When you pick a light or do an action in general, you get some temporary points towards one of the four stats. Then, once that stat reaches 100, you get an actual stat point and the temporary counter resets. I try to give points based on what makes sense for the light (transformation usually buffs your own fitness, lust usually buffs your own attractiveness) but sometimes I'll give temporary points to a stat that's been underrepresented lately or I'll give points to a stat that later got tested in the passage (like if a scene ends up checking for willpower I might go back and edit it so instead of boosting fitness it boosts willpower now to be in line with that skill test).

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Not sure if you are ever going to go this way. But any plans to involve scenes where lights are used on you? Ie: submissive routes
There will definitely be scenes where you interact with other people using spells, and there will be scenes where you use the lights to take on a submissive role (like possessing Heather to get laid), but there won't be any 'bad ends' until pretty much the end of the game and even then they'll be obviously flagged so you can't just accidentally stumble into them.

brattlebob

Apr 5, 2019
Loving this game so far, especially the mental, lust and greed paths. Not a fan of M->F transformation personally so I appreciate that it's optional and that the brown light includes bimbofication as well. Total fan of the evil power fantasy stuff, keep it coming! :cool:

How much do stats effect gameplay? I haven't noticed anything other than I think an additional dialogue choice in one or two scenes.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Loving this game so far, especially the mental, lust and greed paths. Not a fan of M->F transformation personally so I appreciate that it's optional and that the brown light includes bimbofication as well. Total fan of the evil power fantasy stuff, keep the it coming! :cool:

How much do stats effect gameplay? I haven't noticed anything other than I think an additional dialogue choice in one or two scenes.
Thanks! Some scenes care more about stats than others, though you'll usually see something the narrative that hints you're seeing altered text. If you see something like 'luckily, you're strong enough to....' or 'unfortunately, you lack the willpower to....' that means something changed because of stats.

I can say that, for instance, in the .024 update there will be a scene with your science professor that requires intelligence at 5 or above to see. There's also a funny moment in a scene with your sister if your fitness is low and you stopped time. So the answer is really just 'it depends' lol.

Reactions: brattlebob

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
G28Here
When there is a single thing to choose and you press 1, the game fast forwards to choosing the first choice that has a "press number" next to it. So it seems there is no keypad or number advancing on the single choices, even with space or enter.

Yellow in restaurant on day 2 then try to leave.

Having the back and forth buttons be a bit further from the refresh browser button would be nice.

I am unsure if the second day at the shop if some items from the first day vanish?

"heard about women disappearing" Is hard to get both parts, because if it is saved for last the second one doesn't pop up.

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: l is not defined.

Stack Trace:
@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html line 118 > eval:1:1
evalJavaScript/<@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:118:6228
evalJavaScript@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:118:6240
n/<@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:118:19064
value/<@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:118:13923
r/<@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:116:723
t/<@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:116:499
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:66:42571
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/A/Downloads/College%20Daze%20-%20013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze%20-%20.013a%20-%20All%20Files/College%20Daze.html:66:40572

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Thanks! Some scenes care more about stats than others, though you'll usually see something the narrative that hints you're seeing altered text. If you see something like 'luckily, you're strong enough to....' or 'unfortunately, you lack the willpower to....' that means something changed because of stats.

I can say that, for instance, in the .024 update there will be a scene with your science professor that requires intelligence at 5 or above to see. There's also a funny moment in a scene with your sister if your fitness is low and you stopped time. So the answer is really just 'it depends' lol.
Sounds like you have quite a clear plan for the game, at least in the short run. Will there be a time table too, by any chance?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I've noticed that it sometimes slips into calling her your mom even on a run where I only typed in "cheat" rather than "cheatrelated" which is kinda of annoying. But on a whole I gotta say this game is a lot better than a lot of other games that are so geared towards incest that the dialogue ends up feeling absolutely absurd and nonsensical coming from your "landlady" and "roomate".

I fucking hate those lazy ass word replacements... Makes me feel like I have to install the incest patch just to fix the awkward dialogue. I don't even like incest. So I'm really glad this game put enough effort into it's writing that I can comfortably pursue and impregnate this milf without feeling skeeved out about her supposedly being my "mom".

For skill checks btw. What's normally the required threshold for your stats in the game so far? IE if you manage to get to 5 in all stats are you fairly good to go? Are there currently any checks that require more than 5 in a stat? With your plans for how this game is meant to scale what do you imagine will end up being the highest / most difficult stat check by the time you consider this story complete?

IE will we need to aim for 10 points in our stats? 20? 50? 100? Personally I'm hoping that it caps out much nearer to 10 than otherwise. Btw it would be a really nice QoL improvement if the game let you know how many points you gained towards your next point in the different stats. It would really help a lot for figuring out how your choices are influencing your stats and what sorts of choices you should be aiming towards if you want to get a stat up to a certain level before a particular point in the game.

I'd rather not have to rely on "cheat" mode to get the scenes I'm aiming for. But currently there's not enough clarity in terms of how many stat points are required to meet a particular check and how much progress you've currently made till your next point of a given stat.

But yeah so far over all, I'm really loving this game. It certainly feels like it's written and designed to a higher standard of quality than a lot of others. With a bit of QoL changes to better indicate the desired targets for stats and how far along you are towards the next point of growth then yeah playing this game without cheat mode active will be a really fun exercise in trying to find my optimal path for achieving success with the particular set of girls I'm most interested in.

Hmm in terms of planned game endings are there any plans for poly relationships / harems? Cause yeah to be honest knowing which girls would ultimately be the most comfortable with sharing the MC in the end game would certainly simplify a lot of my decisions in terms of which relationships I'd spend time / efforts on cultivating.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Makes me feel like I have to install the incest patch just to fix the awkward dialogue. I don't even like incest.
This is so true. If it's an *actual* option, I'll choose non-incest every time, but I frequently end up downloading the patch just to stop the protagonist from talking about how taboo it is to sleep with his landlady. And don't even get me started on that one game where the "landlady" tells you that you have a responsibility to follow in your "landlord's" footsteps.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
When there is a single thing to choose and you press 1, the game fast forwards to choosing the first choice that has a "press number" next to it. So it seems there is no keypad or number advancing on the single choices, even with space or enter.
So I think I fixed this by just removing the '1' option from single choices. Instead you just press the Right arrow key to move forward. To be honest, that's how I thought it'd work before too, so hopefully it's working as intended now.

Yellow in restaurant on day 2 then try to leave.
You've been slacking off, someone else already discovered this bug on another forum! I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed ;).

Having the back and forth buttons be a bit further from the refresh browser button would be nice.
I'm not sure what you mean with this one. Aren't you just talking about the actual browser layout? I don't think I can change that. If you know of a way to, feel free to link me a guide and I'll mess around with it.

I am unsure if the second day at the shop if some items from the first day vanish?
Yeah, certain items aren't available because it turns out writing a response for characters to react to whenever you could potentially give them an item is really annoying. If the game was more of a sandbox where context didn't really matter, the shop and money would have been able to have a bigger impact. But as it stands, developing an actual inventory system is one of the things I've had to sacrifice.

"heard about women disappearing" Is hard to get both parts, because if it is saved for last the second one doesn't pop up.
I might have fixed this one in my latest build as well, but I'll go back and double-check before it gets released just in case.

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: l is not defined.

Stack Trace:
I'm assuming this is all the error related to yellow in the restaurant, right? If it happened somewhere else in-game, let me know asap.

Sounds like you have quite a clear plan for the game, at least in the short run. Will there be a time table too, by any chance?
If you're talking about a development road map, the best I can do is point you to Patreon where I release outlines of upcoming releases for $1+ patrons. If you're asking when the next update will be, I'm working on one for tomorrow night that's just a short fourth day and then I'm working on a bigger release that'll span three days at the end of the month.

I've noticed that it sometimes slips into calling her your mom even on a run where I only typed in "cheat" rather than "cheatrelated" which is kinda of annoying. But on a whole I gotta say this game is a lot better than a lot of other games that are so geared towards incest that the dialogue ends up feeling absolutely absurd and nonsensical coming from your "landlady" and "roomate".

For skill checks btw. What's normally the required threshold for your stats in the game so far? IE if you manage to get to 5 in all stats are you fairly good to go? Are there currently any checks that require more than 5 in a stat? With your plans for how this game is meant to scale what do you imagine will end up being the highest / most difficult stat check by the time you consider this story complete?

IE will we need to aim for 10 points in our stats? 20? 50? 100? Personally I'm hoping that it caps out much nearer to 10 than otherwise. Btw it would be a really nice QoL improvement if the game let you know how many points you gained towards your next point in the different stats. It would really help a lot for figuring out how your choices are influencing your stats and what sorts of choices you should be aiming towards if you want to get a stat up to a certain level before a particular point in the game.

Hmm in terms of planned game endings are there any plans for poly relationships / harems? Cause yeah to be honest knowing which girls would ultimately be the most comfortable with sharing the MC in the end game would certainly simplify a lot of my decisions in terms of which relationships I'd spend time / efforts on cultivating.
Mrs. Maywood should only be referred to as Mom/Mommy when you use purple lights on her to make her roleplay like that (that applies to all characters, including Monica). If you find instances where that isn't the case and I missed an if statement somewhere, then let me know and I'll fix it.

For the first few days the checks are for 5, and sometimes for 3 for secondary skills. The fourth day that I'm making right now ups the ante to 7 in a lot of cases though, with some still testing at 5. I originally didn't show the under-the-hood stat growth because I didn't want people getting worked up about why did stat x grow when I picked choice y, etc. etc. But I do sympathize with trying to plan out your routes and not wanting to guess, so I'll add an exp counter to the side so you can see how your growth is. It won't announce anything at the bottom of a passage, like leveling up a stat does now, so you'll have to do a little mental math, but it'll be better than nothing.

In terms of planned content, there will absolutely be harems and poly relationships. I do want catty in-fighting too between people that don't want to share you, but because this is a game with mind control and lust spells, it's basically a requirement that there's an ending where everyone's in your bed. Now, having said that, there is a bit of a caveat, because not everyone is a good person and there will be people trying to kill/hunt you later on. So actually getting literally 'everyone' in one sitting might be tougher than it sounds.

This is so true. If it's an *actual* option, I'll choose non-incest every time, but I frequently end up downloading the patch just to stop the protagonist from talking about how taboo it is to sleep with his landlady. And don't even get me started on that one game where the "landlady" tells you that you have a responsibility to follow in your "landlord's" footsteps.
I'm on team incest, but this bothers me a lot as well. Same with the reverse, when a patch doesn't go far enough and having sex with your mom becomes indistinguishable from just banging the landlady. That's why I do try to come up with interesting descriptions for both sides -- playing up the mom angle or the married woman angle depending on what the player activated. But like I said above, if you catch me slipping in areas where it shouldn't be, let me know and I'll fix it when I can.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Having a small tutorial on controls at the start, or to reference from the phone would be nice.

Jake > transform > lunch > play with > continue is off to the side instead of centered.

What I meant by refresh. Your arrows at the top of the game for go back/forward at least in firefox chrome sits directly below the Firefox Home/Refresh button, like maybe 10 pixel difference, so a slip of the mouse and boom you are now having to start over. So I was hoping you could lower the buttons a bit from being so high, but if arrow keys on keyboard work that can help avoid it.

Yeah the big error line was the restaurant thing.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes