G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Having a small tutorial on controls at the start, or to reference from the phone would be nice.

Jake > transform > lunch > play with > continue is off to the side instead of centered.
I've added ">>" above Continue now to indicate that the right arrow key activates it, but I might add something at the start as well before clicking play just to reiterate it.

Is there any way you could send an image of the passage you're talking about with Jake? I tried recreating those steps and it looks fine for me every time.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Doing purchases will require mouse.

You may need to do cheat to see it, I did totally different choices and it still shows.
3rd day, sit with jake, cast moderate transform, play with her while she eats (shows 3 images and a long passage), the continue in firefox latest is on the left side of the page instead of centered.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Doing purchases will require mouse.

You may need to do cheat to see it, I did totally different choices and it still shows.
3rd day, sit with jake, cast moderate transform, play with her while she eats (shows 3 images and a long passage), the continue in firefox latest is on the left side of the page instead of centered.
Yeah, that one scene with purchases requires a mouse because there's too many options for the way the link script works. I'm going to avoid doing stuff like that in the future, so it'll just have to exist as a relic of bad design/coding lol.

I guess the issue must be with the fact that I use Chrome to test the game, though I don't know why there hasn't been any spacing issues before like that. Just in case, I added another filler image to the bottom of the passage, so that should make the text show up centered again in the next release.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
This is so true. If it's an *actual* option, I'll choose non-incest every time, but I frequently end up downloading the patch just to stop the protagonist from talking about how taboo it is to sleep with his landlady. And don't even get me started on that one game where the "landlady" tells you that you have a responsibility to follow in your "landlord's" footsteps.
Oh? Which game is that? Just out of curiosity.

And yeah, the taboo nature of landladies the world over never fails to be both jarring, and terribly amusing to me. ;)

Reactions: jimdandy

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh? Which game is that? Just out of curiosity.
There were actually a few games that had the landlady mention her husband the landlord, and I think I mixed some of them up when I gave that description. I don't remember all of them, but I'm pretty sure Dreams of Desire was one of them. I think the landlady said something about how your landlord would send you to military school if you didn't get a job or something? Imagine a landlord forcing their tenant to go to military school.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
There were actually a few games that had the landlady mention her husband the landlord, and I think I mixed some of them up when I gave that description. I don't remember all of them, but I'm pretty sure Dreams of Desire was one of them. I think the landlady said something about how your landlord would send you to military school if you didn't get a job or something? Imagine a landlord forcing their tenant to go to military school.
I can confirm

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
There’s one thing I am curious about when it comes to mental/transform/Bimbofied. I believe it was a few posts ago were you said their is a possibility that the changes by the lights would be permenant. My question is;

Will it be based on your Lights Level, the # of times you have changed them throughout the game or a choice (would you like to make this permenant: y or n)?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
There’s one thing I am curious about when it comes to mental/transform/Bimbofied. I believe it was a few posts ago were you said their is a possibility that the changes by the lights would be permenant. My question is;

Will it be based on your Lights Level, the # of times you have changed them throughout the game or a choice (would you like to make this permenant: y or n)?
It'll be a choice if you've completed their arc and use the major or mastered ability on them. So in an indirect way, it's based on level as well. Some choices will occur based on the # of times, but you can also speed those up with the right light. For instance, if you want Jake to be more masculine, feminine, or incestual, like the dream choice in .013, that's going to based on a counter of how many times you choose those options, with a final push being a prompt.

The game's never going to just go 'surprise! you've permanently altered someone because you kept picking choice A!' There will always be some kind of prompt like 'hey, do you want to commit this or keep messing around?'

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
I've always liked mind control Twine games even though most tend to cater to a fetish I have no interest in (transformation, especially forced) but this, this is great. The replayability due to the various paths is decent and the scenarios are interesting. Perhaps most importantly, I'm really thankful that the player is in control of events.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
The game looks really good, nice choice of images, well written and interesting. I was overwhelmed by the amount of choices though, none would complain about having too many choices, but I think that this risks to spread the game too thin, which looks like a recipe for disaster.. I would suggest to focus on less choices at the beginning at least if my opinion mattered something

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
The writing is better than i expected and i appreciate some of the less rapey options even makes me curious to see if more genuine romance routes will open up either way the direction the game is going is solid enough. I know this game is mind control centric which i usually find less appealing but whats there is good enough for me to ignore my usual preferences. Overall it covers a lot of kinks and covers them surprisingly well. I look forward to future updates.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Yet another great update, I'm not sure but I think I'm picking up on your writing style. For example, your aunt doesn't suspect you when possessing Bill because there is an Orange light to put people to sleep.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes