Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Pretty well done so far. Looking forward to more content.

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
G28Here I'm wondering, even if you do have to cheat for it, is it not possible to do the more powerful choices at the end of the first day?
Whatever I've tried it always says you're not powerful enough to use the major, I think it's, lights.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
This is pretty good. Surprisingly so.
Pretty well done so far. Looking forward to more content.
Thanks!

G28Here I'm wondering, even if you do have to cheat for it, is it not possible to do the more powerful choices at the end of the first day?
Whatever I've tried it always says you're not powerful enough to use the major, I think it's, lights.
Sorry, but it's not. The reason is because it would've been too time-intensive to write scenes that would literally only be available to people who cheated. You CAN do the major spells on day four though, because by that point it's possible for a regular player to reach the required level as well. And if you're going through the game playing normally, those early major/dancing spell options exist to give you a larger amount of experience than a regular spell.

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
Thanks!

Sorry, but it's not. The reason is because it would've been too time-intensive to write scenes that would literally only be available to people who cheated. You CAN do the major spells on day four though, because by that point it's possible for a regular player to reach the required level as well. And if you're going through the game playing normally, those early major/dancing spell options exist to give you a larger amount of experience than a regular spell.
Totally understandable, just wanted to know if I was missing out on scenes or not, txs for the fast reply and you're doing really good interesting job on this.

Gotta ask, do you have any plans for taking this concept into more sandbox type of game, where you discover things as you move around rather than following a set pace and story?

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
So I did a Impregnation run to see how many I could get in one playthrough for the current build, and ran into something that got me thinking. I got to night 2 and made mother a slave to impregnate, I saw this line:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hadn't done anything to the mother for that playthrough, and it got me thinking about what you said earlier about Aunt Karen. Lets say a few in-game days down the line a player interacts with Karen for the 5th-7th time, she'd be really suspicious by then. But a player who hadn't interacted with her by then might interact with her then for the first time and she'd act as through past actions did take place when they didn't.

I took a look at Sugarcube in the console and noticed Karen didn't have a suspicion stat, which I think would be an easy way to code for whatever quest the player would have to interact with Karen. For example, possessing Bill would increase her suspicion stat by 0.5 (because she doesn't think it's you yet) while stealing her $1000 would increase it by 2 (because she looks right at you and mentions the Green light you used). Having a stat like that would make late game choices against Aunt Karen easier/harder, food for thought, what do you think?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I hadn't done anything to the mother for that playthrough, and it got me thinking about what you said earlier about Aunt Karen. Lets say a few in-game days down the line a player interacts with Karen for the 5th-7th time, she'd be really suspicious by then. But a player who hadn't interacted with her by then might interact with her then for the first time and she'd act as through past actions did take place when they didn't.

I took a look at Sugarcube in the console and noticed Karen didn't have a suspicion stat, which I think would be an easy way to code for whatever quest the player would have to interact with Karen. For example, possessing Bill would increase her suspicion stat by 0.5 (because she doesn't think it's you yet) while stealing her $1000 would increase it by 2 (because she looks right at you and mentions the Green light you used). Having a stat like that would make late game choices against Aunt Karen easier/harder, food for thought, what do you think?
This is a good idea, but it's actually such a good idea it's already in the game lol. If you look for the $karen_sus variable, that's her suspicion value. Our numbers are different, but at least we're on the same page :).

The mother thing is a funny slip though, just because when I wrote that I genuinely thought no one would ever completely skip over her and then only trigger that one specific scene. Technically, that scene starts with you fingering her and then a blowjob, so it's not wrong to say that you've been intimate in other ways before you have sex. But I do agree it's a bit of an oversight lol.

Gotta ask, do you have any plans for taking this concept into more sandbox type of game, where you discover things as you move around rather than following a set pace and story?
In this end-of-month update there will be 'free roam periods' with the opportunity to interact with a variety of characters and replay certain existing scenes, such as the various Jake dream sequences or Brittany's bimbo BJ training with Stacy. But they'll be cut up by things you still have to do as the story moves forward. The game will never just be pure sandbox like A Spell for All or Wife Trainer.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
If you look for the $karen_sus variable, that's her suspicion value.
Ahh I see it now, when I looked earlier in SugarCube.State.variables it didn't show because I wasn't far enough in the story, so it only showed basic stats, I looked when I was still on night 2 lol.

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
In this end-of-month update there will be 'free roam periods' with the opportunity to interact with a variety of characters and replay certain existing scenes, such as the various Jake dream sequences or Brittany's bimbo BJ training with Stacy. But they'll be cut up by things you still have to do as the story moves forward. The game will never just be pure sandbox like A Spell for All or Wife Trainer.
Understandable, I'm always a bit more for sandbox type where you get plenty of time to go through every route and variation more at your leisure, but I get that's not what you're trying to do here, happy to here there is gonna be some free roam upcoming.

Reactions: Yamemai

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Maybe on a cheat playthrough, just put a bit of text next to the spells that will do nothing and have no scene cause they are "too strong" to inform the cheating players it is a wasted click.

Reactions: Yamemai

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Maybe on a cheat playthrough, just put a bit of text next to the spells that will do nothing and have no scene cause they are "too strong" to inform the cheating players it is a wasted click.
Yeah, I'm not going to add it to every choice, but I'm going to add something at the start of the game for cheaters that just gives them a quick rundown of how those spells work. Similar to the notification that I think is at the start of Day 2.

The Imp

Aug 12, 2018
sorta wish some of the Transformations would be permanent like lets say you don't want one of the guys to be a guy anymore. well sad for them they are a girl from now on, like Dad, Jake, Kyle, Stein... or Tom for that matter if you are Powerful enough or maybe just a cheater... don't know if you ever get to change tom tho

another thing that might be cool like you said if your running cheater, tell people how this might effect the person + - to this personality state like + to Submissive, or - to Submissiv, Love or Disgust

i mean it is cheater after all or maybe he is just Naturally gifted towards this kinda magic,
you decide or make up your own excuses for cheating haha..

by the way love game Great work G28.. mostly found interest in the game do to Alexis Fawx so i tried it out.. Diamond Jackson, Sara Jay damm man got some good taste in women..

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
sorta wish some of the Transformations would be permanent like lets say you don't want one of the guys to be a guy anymore. well sad for them they are a girl from now on, like Dad, Jake, Kyle, Stein... or Tom for that matter if you are Powerful enough or maybe just a cheater... don't know if you ever get to change tom tho

another thing that might be cool like you said if your running cheater, tell people how this might effect the person + - to this personality state like + to Submissive, or - to Submissiv, Love or Disgust

i mean it is cheater after all or maybe he is just Naturally gifted towards this kinda magic,
you decide or make up your own excuses for cheating haha..

by the way love game Great work G28.. mostly found interest in the game do to Alexis Fawx so i tried it out.. Diamond Jackson, Sara Jay damm man got some good taste in women..
The dev already mentioned that they won't be doing any 'cheater exclusives'. Also, IIRC, the dev did say you'll be able to perma-TF people later, it's just not in the game right now.

Reactions: G28Here

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Whelp just realized that there is a built in cheat system. I had been editing things manually on the fly with Sugarcube Hacker, to make sure I didn't miss anything, but it looks like I was wasting my time. Oh well, only got to the second day anyway.

By the way, are there any scenes so far that only proc if you did certain paths earlier, or is it all just gated by your stats and the characters relationship values, which would assume you did the scene earlier if you have a good enough score? So far I've been checking out every available branch at each crossroads until it converges, then going back and sticking with my favorite, but I'd like to know If I'll get more by sticking with certain characters whenever they are available.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Whelp just realized that there is a built in cheat system. I had been editing things manually on the fly with Sugarcube Hacker, to make sure I didn't miss anything, but it looks like I was wasting my time. Oh well, only got to the second day anyway.

By the way, are there any scenes so far that only proc if you did certain paths earlier, or is it all just gated by your stats and the characters relationship values, which would assume you did the scene earlier if you have a good enough score? So far I've been checking out every available branch at each crossroads until it converges, then going back and sticking with my favorite, but I'd like to know If I'll get more by sticking with certain characters whenever they are available.
Characters will refer to stuff you did previously in certain scenes when it's relevant, but the only pathway that's completely closed off unless you specifically did something earlier is the Library on day 3, which requires you to have discovered a clue through either the purple light or the green light with Kyle in the morning on day 2.

You'll be able to go to the Library's special section in the next update at the end of the month, even if you didn't unlock that clue, so you don't have to worry too much about trying to hunt it down, but that's the only one that's completely closed off depending on past actions so far. Everything else is closed off based on relationships, stats, and lights.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Characters will refer to stuff you did previously in certain scenes when it's relevant, but the only pathway that's completely closed off unless you specifically did something earlier is the Library on day 3, which requires you to have discovered a clue through either the purple light or the green light with Kyle in the morning on day 2.

You'll be able to go to the Library's special section in the next update at the end of the month, even if you didn't unlock that clue, so you don't have to worry too much about trying to hunt it down, but that's the only one that's completely closed off depending on past actions so far. Everything else is closed off based on relationships, stats, and lights.
Good to know thanks! Does that include whether or not you summon the familiar and what you do with it?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Good to know thanks! Does that include whether or not you summon the familiar and what you do with it?
I forgot about the Assistant, but choosing to look into your family/The Maywoods can unlock certain scenes in-game right now and seeds for future content, but so can some other paths (like the blue light at Brittany's party). I'd have to double-check but I think using the Assistant to look into Al'Azar can also unlock the library for you on day 3 if you didn't do the Kyle stuff. Looking into Monica doesn't unlock anything but it does give you some background info and might prove useful later on.

yerif

Jan 20, 2018
I'm really impressed with this and am eagerly awaiting each subsequent release. Well-structured, no busywork, well written and edited, choices have satisfying and extensive payoff, and lots of variation to be explored, and a turnaround time on new versions that is bordering on unbelievable. Well done OP, you've done in a couple of months what a lot of people here don't manage in several years. I saw this shortly after the initial release and assumed that like most things on this site, I'd watch it and come back in 6 months to see if there was any development, but on the contrary, the progress you've made already is incredibly impressive.

If I had to find one nitpick, it'd be that for some reason sugarcube/twine is exporting your code as a pretty much single line, which is an absolute nightmare to try to parse manually :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes