G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Fuck... It would be awesome if blue let you do liquid metal terminator shenanigans. Like render your body into a fluid and flow past locked doors via any cracks / openings that aren't air tight. Hmm if you want you could also split transformation between blue and brown. Brown could be augmenting others while blue could be augmenting / transforming ones self. IE with blue your own form becomes malleable and fluid.

Alternatively you could do things like crank up fluid production to do things like cum and lactation play. IE have the MC start cumming hard enough to be a one man bukkake party/ gokkun faucet. Or somehow reach out into girls body with blue magic to induce lactation. (Depending on how niche you're willing to go kink wise I suppose water sports is also potentially an option.)
I want to stay away from letting brown do too much, since I feel like it already gets a lot of love, but I do like the cum production/lactation play idea for blue. I think I'll throw that into some scenarios as an extra minor light interaction since it's not really something strong/exciting enough on its own.

The problem ofc with giving so many ways a magic school can be used is the "Why didn't MC use this spell to solve this problem?" dilemma, aka the Harry Potter Amnesia problem. It's sorta avoided here because it's explicitly mentioned that the MC has little to no control or understanding of the magic he's using, so the results are unpredictable and he can't always get the effects he wants, but it will definitely become an issue as the effects become more powerful.

(Also mod options please... this game and setting just feels ripe for adding custom scenarios, characters, and all kinds of shenanigans and fetishes).
Yeah, I'm hoping to offer solutions in such a way that no problem doesn't get solved just because I didn't give you the 'right' tool even though you should've had it. But it's definitely something I'm keeping in mind.

Someone on Patreon asked about mod options as well, but I'll tell you what I told them: I don't know what I'm supposed to do on my end to accommodate that lol. I'm making the game in Twine if that helps. I didn't think modders needed me to do anything extra to support it, but if someone has a specific outline of things for me to do I'm not opposed to it.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
First off, this game is fantastic. There's a lot of content for an earlier release, and a lot of replayability which is great. I really like that you can also rewind and go forwards again at will.

Quick question, does the cheat that gives max stats also give max spell stats? If not, is there a cheat that does that?
Yes on the cheat, day 2 is when it kicks in. Day 1 is just the stats showing.

Reactions: woooop111

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Someone on Patreon asked about mod options as well, but I'll tell you what I told them: I don't know what I'm supposed to do on my end to accommodate that lol. I'm making the game in Twine if that helps. I didn't think modders needed me to do anything extra to support it, but if someone has a specific outline of things for me to do I'm not opposed to it.
That was me on Patreon. XD from what I've personally experienced tinkering around with mods/custom stuff for games, the ones that help the most are templates. A blank template that has general guidleines on where to put what code, and how to package images and video together in a folder? Newlife by Splendid Ostrich has a template guide for custom characters and scenes, with comments on what kind of code to put where so that the game can read them easily. Incubus City by Wape has more extensive mods that add both custom scenarios and characters as well as modify the existing ones, and I think he put out a guide on how to make mods for the game too.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
That was me on Patreon. XD from what I've personally experienced tinkering around with mods/custom stuff for games, the ones that help the most are templates. A blank template that has general guidleines on where to put what code, and how to package images and video together in a folder? Newlife by Splendid Ostrich has a template guide for custom characters and scenes, with comments on what kind of code to put where so that the game can read them easily. Incubus City by Wape has more extensive mods that add both custom scenarios and characters as well as modify the existing ones, and I think he put out a guide on how to make mods for the game too.
Ah lol, that makes sense. I knew Incubus City had mods but I didn't know he put out a guide for it, so I'll take a look at that. If I have to write a guide though, then it's going to be a while before that happens lol. Still, I'm open to it when I have more free time between releases.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Yep, 's his handy guide to making both image mods, and in-game there is a guide on how to make your own mod in the "About Page"

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
for a browser game, this is pretty good. I think the game gets held back by it being a browser game, it's a nightmare to actually organize saves to test different paths and combinations, and reading the text in that format gets tiring easily, but I did enjoy the concept of the game and how it was implemented

would be nice if it had a system that how many scenes a character has and how many we got, so we could know if there is something missing for that one character. The way the game unfolds you are bound to miss a bunch of scenes

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
for a browser game, this is pretty good. I think the game gets held back by it being a browser game, it's a nightmare to actually organize saves to test different paths and combinations, and reading the text in that format gets tiring easily, but I did enjoy the concept of the game and how it was implemented

would be nice if it had a system that how many scenes a character has and how many we got, so we could know if there is something missing for that one character. The way the game unfolds you are bound to miss a bunch of scenes
Yes, I agree with you.
I don't know much about programming and switching from one engine to the other, but I think playing this on RAGS, Quest or something like that would be better.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Never understood why people hate HTML so much. RAGS and other engines like it are so godawful with shit compatibility and require you to actually install 3rd party software while Quest is pretty much the same exact thing as HTML from a players viewpoint so it mystifies me.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Only my opinion but think the engine is good as it is.
And in more a personal preference, I don't like RAGS.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
To each their own, but I've never understood the appeal of RAGS. I do have some good news though: I've got custom save names up and running in the next release, so when you save you can input your own title for it. That should help make managing saves much easier in the future.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Damn, this game has a lot of promise. Well made and caters to my taste. Keep up the good work, seriously. With enough work this might be on par with the top tier HTML games like Incubus City.

And as for RAGS vs HTML, RAGS is a no-no. Even excellent games like No Haven can be an absolute chore to play due to RAGS being shit.

There's also nothing wrong or limiting with using Twine - not when you're making text-based games. Just look at games like the aforementioned Incubus City or Free Cities.

This is of course speaking entirely from the player's point of view - I'm not gonna pretend to know anything about coding, lol.

Reactions: kaorok and G28Here

James Smith0003

Jul 5, 2018
I don't actively hate RAGS but if I have to choose between RAGS and HTML. I would choose HTML as it is much easier to play on all OS and I just love playing it on HTML. RAGS on the other hand is much harder to play on MacOS so i haven't had many RAGS games to play.
I even play WifeTrainer after it got converted to Ren'py. The RAGS version was working weird after the conversion to MacOS.

Reactions: Dysphorika

kaorok

May 31, 2017
If I had to choose between playing a game in RAGS or masturbating using an angry hedgehog I would take a long time to decide.

If I had to choose between MAKING a game in RAGS or masturbating using an angry hedgehog I'd go grab that little furball of rage, no questions asked.

4.60 star(s) 131 Votes