TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I'm wondering if there will ever be more "permanent" tf stuffs in the game ?
Like the MC transforming himself / someone into a woman, or possessing one, or maybe body swapping with one (if you ever plan that kind of power) and we can choose when we want to end it, if we want. For what I've seen, all these stuffs only last for a few scenes.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I'm wondering if there will ever be more "permanent" tf stuffs in the game ?
Like the MC transforming himself / someone into a woman, or possessing one, or maybe body swapping with one (if you ever plan that kind of power) and we can choose when we want to end it, if we want. For what I've seen, all these stuffs only last for a few scenes.
AFAIK is planned

Reactions: G28Here

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Wanna be able to make the MC's family into our personal harem to that end hope you can eventually make transform permanent on people if you want to.

Also want more of monica and her mom and enjoy the impregnation parts also a way to recover your soul from the devil woman would be nice.

looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Dysphorika

neowolfblade

Jul 4, 2019
Can someone help me out with getting this to play properly on mobile chrome. I'm having trouble with figuring it out.

Apr 10, 2018
Can someone help me out with getting this to play properly on mobile chrome. I'm having trouble with figuring it out.
It doesn't take much of a search to find...
i would like to add that this is the solution for every HTML game which is run on a mobile (Android) device. Because the file has been extracted in a mobile device folder (which also contains the games images), it should be opened from that location (thus your filepath in the browser has to reflect this, otherwise the images are not loaded). So.....find the HTML gamefile in your phone with a file explorer, look at its properties, copy the filepath, go to your mobile browser, change the url to file:// and right beside it copy the file location of the game. Works in every (mobile) browser. Enjoy the game!

Examples of games I run this way:
file:///storage/emulated/0/F95ZG/Incubus%20city/Incubus%20City.html
file:///storage/emulated/0/F95ZG/Path%20to%20Paradise/PATH%20TO%20PARADISE%20v0.20.html
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/The%20Company/TheCompany.html

This game etc etc.... :)
This.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Wasn't the new release supposed to be out on the 28th?
It's up on the Patreon, but it's bite-sized, so there's going to be another release tomorrow night and then another one the day after that as well. If you're a patron, you might not have seen I left a comment on the latest weekly update post where I explained the situation.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you cum inside Lydia (in her apartment), in your contacts she'll be shown as "pregnant classmate", but next day (a in two days) she'll revert to being a regular classmate and then you can pay her for impregnation, but will that also be for 1 day?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but if you cum inside Lydia (in her apartment), in your contacts she'll be shown as "pregnant classmate", but next day (a in two days) she'll revert to being a regular classmate and then you can pay her for impregnation, but will that also be for 1 day?
The first time you can impregnate her, she'll take a plan b pill afterwards to end the pregnancy. When you pay her with the green light to impregnate her though, she'll keep it.

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes