G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I made the mini-release collection public on Patreon now. You can download it here:

I'm working on another release for tonight though and that's going to be the one I actually put everything together in one file and then upload here. So if you want to play something right now, follow that link. If you want to wait until everything's in one package, then wait until later tonight when I upload it.

Thanks.

accelfaiz555

Apr 27, 2017
I made the mini-release collection public on Patreon now. You can download it here:

I'm working on another release for tonight though and that's going to be the one I actually put everything together in one file and then upload here. So if you want to play something right now, follow that link. If you want to wait until everything's in one package, then wait until later tonight when I upload it.

Thanks.
much apreciated, been enjoying your work

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I only have .024 so I'm confused. Am I supposed to have more recent versions of .037-.039?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I only have .024 so I'm confused. Am I supposed to have more recent versions of .037-.039?
If you want to play the new stuff, then you'll need to download all of those files listed on the Patreon right now (overwriting the .037 html file with the one from .038, etc.). After getting all of those image packs, you should go from .024 to .040. Or you can just wait until tonight when I package everything together and you won't have to worry about it.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If you want to play the new stuff, then you'll need to download all of those files listed on the Patreon right now (overwriting the .037 html file with the one from .038, etc.). After getting all of those image packs, you should go from .024 to .040. Or you can just wait until tonight when I package everything together and you won't have to worry about it.
tonight it is then. Thanks for the info.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The existing content is now uploaded. I'm still waiting on the "All Files" link from Anonfile to finish uploading, so that link goes to the old content, but all the other mirrors should work fine now.

Just to reiterate from the changelog though (since I know not everyone reads that), there isn't a clear stopping point with this update like there normally is. Instead, the dinner time on Thursday you'll start to see red links, and that's pretty much the end for now.

Edit: The anonfile link works as well now, so everything should be good to go.

Edit2: If you dont' want to time travel, make sure you grab .041b to fix the most glaring issues with .041a.

Last edited:

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Edit2: If you dont' want to time travel, make sure you grab .041b to fix the most glaring issues with .041a.
Thanks, I thought there was some kind of time paradox going on there. Some great additions. Looking forward to see how some of the decisions made turn out and to check out some additional options/routes.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Awesome to see! Are there any hidden routes or scenarios based on past decisions in this section, or can you get everything on one go if you want to?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Awesome to see! Are there any hidden routes or scenarios based on past decisions in this section, or can you get everything on one go if you want to?
I wouldn't really call them hidden, but if you've previously been in Jake or Sofia's dreams, then the new update lets you revisit their scenes and see them progress further. If you haven't been to them yet in those playthroughs though, then they play as normal as if you visited them the first time.

D

Deleted member 2089994

View attachment 481159

Overview:
Being a freshman in college is rough, but things are about to get a lot easier once you discover wandering lights with the strange ability to alter reality. Is someone disrespecting you? Maybe a little heat ray will shut them up. Trying to woo the girl of your dreams? Send her a bouquet of flowers plucked from an alternate dimension. Tired of being a broke college student? Conjure dollar bills out of thin air. Just be careful: the deeper you dig into this mystery, the more evidence you'll find that you're not the only one blessed with gifts.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-07
Release Date: 2019-12-07
Developer: G28
Censored: No
Version: 0.041c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes + Android Support:

DOWNLOAD
All Files: MEGA - -
Update 0.024 to 0.041a: MEGA - -
Update 0.041a to 0.041c: MEGA - -

View attachment 481168 View attachment 481169 View attachment 481170 View attachment 481171 View attachment 481172
I finished the 0.41a update and loved it!! But what can I do about my saves or do I start all over again for the next update

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I finished the 0.41a update and loved it!! But what can I do about my saves or do I start all over again for the next update
I try to make each update save-compatible. Sometimes things get a little funky because of an oversight on my part, but generally you can count on still being able to use them with the next update.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
As of right now you can impregnate mother, sister, monica and her mother, lydia, jill, rio and professor patel, am I missing someone? asking for a friend...
You can impregnate Sofia the second time you bimbofy her.

Reactions: aon11
4.60 star(s) 129 Votes