G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I'm really impressed with this and am eagerly awaiting each subsequent release. Well-structured, no busywork, well written and edited, choices have satisfying and extensive payoff, and lots of variation to be explored, and a turnaround time on new versions that is bordering on unbelievable. Well done OP, you've done in a couple of months what a lot of people here don't manage in several years. I saw this shortly after the initial release and assumed that like most things on this site, I'd watch it and come back in 6 months to see if there was any development, but on the contrary, the progress you've made already is incredibly impressive.

If I had to find one nitpick, it'd be that for some reason sugarcube/twine is exporting your code as a pretty much single line, which is an absolute nightmare to try to parse manually :sneaky:
Haha, thank you! I really appreciate the positive feedback. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the sugarcube issue lol.

Beckythesizequeen

Feb 18, 2018
The only thing that are missing (other than more content, always more content) is the ability to be a female protagonist and a guide.

There are so many choices in the game that I'm not sure if it's possible to do / see some things and I'm just failing to pick the right options e.g. seduce Ms Hill, spend time with Monica's mum after spending the night with her and those pregnant Ms Hill pictures.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The only thing that are missing (other than more content, always more content) is the ability to be a female protagonist and a guide.

There are so many choices in the game that I'm not sure if it's possible to do / see some things and I'm just failing to pick the right options e.g. seduce Ms Hill, spend time with Monica's mum after spending the night with her and those pregnant Ms Hill pictures.
Even I agree with you, the images of Ms Hill pregnant, is from a dream you can make Jake to have.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019

While there won't ever be a female protagonist option from the start (that's way too much writing for alternate versions of every scene lol), there will be options in the future to possess female characters and transform yourself. You can already get a taste of that with Stacy and Brittany on the last day.

Although there isn't a fully written guide, you can get an outline of scenes for every update and how they interact with one another on my Patreon for $1.

With regards to pregnant Ms. Hill, Dysphorika's correct.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like this game will be a lot easier on the ol' OCD when endpoints start appearing, since it will make it easier to focus your goals for a play through and not have to worry as much about missing certain things. Up to now I've basically been playing in such as way as to try to maximize the amount of content available, ie making sure I've met every character and trying to focus on "main story" objectives, as opposed to picking what option I'm necessarily the most interested in.

It would be nice to reach a point where I can look at a list of things like "Monica Ending", "Cult Leader Ending", and "Family Harem Ending", and be able to focus my choices accordingly.

Unrelated, but congrats on having some of the better "TOTALLY NOT RELATED" version dialogue from one these kinds of games. Before I found the cheats I found most of the conversations pretty believable for both versions without feeling weird. I mean, up until your "Mom's friend's husband" lets you share a bed with him and his wife, that one's a teensy bit of a stretch.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There are also general "best" options.

Like going to store early for max increase and partial refill of energy.

It would be nice to not have a "best" option choice. Sure you can skip it and go the the place the next day or not, but depending on money. However having more energy earlier is always better than later. I also think the 100$ payment for impregnating shop girl seems to be a very low price.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I love how in-depth the story is. On my first playthrough, I felt something janky coming from Mr. Maywood and Kyle but didn't really feel like pursuing it since the lights took a while to get used to (like what light does what power) but my recent playthroughs allowed me to delve into the library and some secret stuff going on in the university. I also initially thought the otherworldly assistant was bad news/just a sex doll but apparently she has her uses information wise. Loving the game!

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
It would be nice to reach a point where I can look at a list of things like "Monica Ending", "Cult Leader Ending", and "Family Harem Ending", and be able to focus my choices accordingly.

Unrelated, but congrats on having some of the better "TOTALLY NOT RELATED" version dialogue from one these kinds of games. Before I found the cheats I found most of the conversations pretty believable for both versions without feeling weird. I mean, up until your "Mom's friend's husband" lets you share a bed with him and his wife, that one's a teensy bit of a stretch.
One thing I just want to make clear is that every character listed in your phone will have their own epilogue at the end, regardless of what route you take. So, for instance, if you wanted a feminized Jake ending, that doesn't necessarily mean you have to focus on him to the exclusion of everyone else. Hopefully that'll ease some of the completionist impulses lol.

And to be fair, even Mr. Maywood is not a fan of you spending the night in his hotel room lol.

There are also general "best" options.

Like going to store early for max increase and partial refill of energy.

It would be nice to not have a "best" option choice. Sure you can skip it and go the the place the next day or not, but depending on money. However having more energy earlier is always better than later. I also think the 100$ payment for impregnating shop girl seems to be a very low price.
Yeah, this is one of those things that I've struggled with. But as long as different routes give different stat experience and access to different spell colors, there will inevitably be a 'best path'. It's also worth considering that leveling up a color reduces that domain's energy costs, so it's not completely imbalanced. Still, you'll get more opportunities to return to the shop in the next update.

I love how in-depth the story is. On my first playthrough, I felt something janky coming from Mr. Maywood and Kyle but didn't really feel like pursuing it since the lights took a while to get used to (like what light does what power) but my recent playthroughs allowed me to delve into the library and some secret stuff going on in the university. I also initially thought the otherworldly assistant was bad news/just a sex doll but apparently she has her uses information wise. Loving the game!
I'm glad you're digging the story! Yeah, my intent is to make the assistant kind of a "cut through bullshit" mode to make it easier for players to unlock scenes they might have otherwise missed. If you DO want her to just be a sex doll though, there'll be more of that coming in the future as well lol.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
The assistant is quite useful. As she damn well better be since every time we summon her it's literally costing us a piece of our soul. Honestly I'm concerned about just how much corruption / soul loss the MC can afford to experience without getting locked into a bad ending.

I'm really hoping that if an MC goes all out with corruption. Then rather than being locked into a purely bad end. The MC could possibly pursue an ambitious outcome like voluntarily becoming some sort of high ranking demon/incubus.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
The assistant is quite useful. As she damn well better be since every time we summon her it's literally costing us a piece of our soul. Honestly I'm concerned about just how much corruption / soul loss the MC can afford to experience without getting locked into a bad ending.

I'm really hoping that if an MC goes all out with corruption. Then rather than being locked into a purely bad end. The MC could possibly pursue an ambitious outcome like voluntarily becoming some sort of high ranking demon/incubus.
Without spoiling too much, yes this will absolutely be possible. Now, corruption will potentially lead to 'bad' endings, but it will be one of many factors and it will never be a situation where you get a pop up that says 'oops, you went too far, game over.' Same with other bad endings. In general, things will be clearly telegraphed so that if you do hit one, you won't have to restart the entire game from scratch or lose a ton of progress finding a previous save.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Without spoiling too much, yes this will absolutely be possible. Now, corruption will potentially lead to 'bad' endings, but it will be one of many factors and it will never be a situation where you get a pop up that says 'oops, you went too far, game over.' Same with other bad endings. In general, things will be clearly telegraphed so that if you do hit one, you won't have to restart the entire game from scratch or lose a ton of progress finding a previous save.
Cool. The game is currently calibrated to offer lights beyond the players means as way to gain extra exp right? Will it be possible by the planned end of the game to earn mastery in all the colors of lights? IE will there be enough days of content and opportunities to interact with lights to potentialy reach mastery in multiple colors? For example if the player consitently pushes themselves to always try and exceed thier own limits?

It would be nice to someday be able to do a playthough where it's possible to sacrifice lewd interactions in the early days inorder to build up enough power to ensure greater access to all the colors in later days. Maybe even get a unique events and endings based on such dedication to honing your magics across the board.

Last edited:

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Cool. The game is currently calibrated to offer lights beyond the players means as way to gain extra exp right? Will it be possible by the planned end of the game to earn mastery in all the colors of lights? IE will there be enough days of content and opportunities to interact with lights to potentialy reach mastery in multiple colors? Forexample if the player consitently pushes themselves to always try and exceed thier own limits? It would be nice to someday be able to do a playthough where it's possible to sacrifice lewd interactions in the early days inorder to build up enough power to ensure greater access to all the colors in later days. Maybe even get a unique events and endings based on such dedication to honing your magics across the board.
Yep! As of right now, I'm planning for the game to end a little after the first semester ends. Assuming you're actually trying to master everything, that should be more than enough time. And yes, mastering most/all of the lights will elicit special reactions from other characters, especially once they realize just how powerful you really are.

I just want it possible to have a playthrough where you knock up everyone. Yes, including Jake, Kyle, your jerk cousin, your jerk dad too. EVERYONE.
EVERYONE.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm currently the MC can only use magic in the presence of lights right? Will he be able to gain access to an internal or otherwise more reliable source of power for any of the epilogues or will he always be dependant on relying on whatever lights happen to be floating around at the moment?

It would be oh so satisfying to be able to eventually make the powers truly your own. Rather than an expendable resource you can only happen upon by luck/circumstance. I imagine it would be a pain writing to try an incorporate having constant access to a color / all colors during the game. But yeah for the epilogues it would be nice if the MC grows to the point where they can use their abilities at will without external aid.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hmm currently the MC can only use magic in the presence of lights right? Will he be able to gain access to an internal or otherwise more reliable source of power for any of the epilogues or will he always be dependant on relying on whatever lights happen to be floating around at the moment?

It would be oh so satisfying to be able to eventually make the powers truly your own. Rather than an expendable resource you can only happen upon by luck/circumstance. I imagine it would be a pain writing to try an incorporate having constant access to a color / all colors during the game. But yeah for the epilogues it would be nice if the MC grows to the point where they can use their abilities at will without external aid.
Yes, at a certain point in-game you'll be able to start casting lights without the need for them to be in your vicinity. The caveat though is that, because I have to write every permutation of a scene, you'll still be limited to specific effects for a given scene. For instance, even if you really wanted to use the blue light to shrink and run around in a scene, you might only have an option to use the blue light to start a flood or something.

You'll get a hint of this in the next update when replaying past scenes with Brittany and Jake.

Reactions: Milkman69 and L30
Oct 11, 2017
Yes, at a certain point in-game you'll be able to start casting lights without the need for them to be in your vicinity. The caveat though is that, because I have to write every permutation of a scene, you'll still be limited to specific effects for a given scene. For instance, even if you really wanted to use the blue light to shrink and run around in a scene, you might only have an option to use the blue light to start a flood or something.

You'll get a hint of this in the next update when replaying past scenes with Brittany and Jake.
Better to keep things restricted as you've done so far, surely. Bloat is never a good thing for these games. 3+ options is proving more than enough already.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I was thinking conjuring light effects / colors at will would be an endgame / epilogue ability cause lol at that point it's not a liability in terms of requiring more scene variations.

Btw I gotta ask. How did blue end up being the color for shrinking fetish content? My brain is failing to see the logical connection between controlling water and micro fetish content.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Better to keep things restricted as you've done so far, surely. Bloat is never a good thing for these games. 3+ options is proving more than enough already.
Yeah I was thinking conjuring light effects / colors at will would be an endgame / epilogue ability cause lol at that point it's not a liability in terms of requiring more scene variations.

Btw I gotta ask. How did blue end up being the color for shrinking fetish content? My brain is failing to see the logical connection between controlling water and micro fetish content.
Yeah, it won't be for many updates until you can start doing stuff "at will" in regular scenes, but replayable scenes will in-game be described as you tapping in to existing powers. So if you've used orange a lot, you'll be able to mess with Jake in those free roam periods without -- narratively speaking -- waiting for an orange light to show up.

Blue ended up being shrinking too simply because I needed something to expand blue's powers beyond just 'it makes girl's clothes get wet sometimes' lol. Originally, I was going to have the player literally turn into a liquid on the ground but I figured making the player shrink down to 'the size of a raindrop' was enough justification instead.

Reactions: L30

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, it won't be for many updates until you can start doing stuff "at will" in regular scenes, but replayable scenes will in-game be described as you tapping in to existing powers. So if you've used orange a lot, you'll be able to mess with Jake in those free roam periods without -- narratively speaking -- waiting for an orange light to show up.

Blue ended up being shrinking too simply because I needed something to expand blue's powers beyond just 'it makes girl's clothes get wet sometimes' lol. Originally, I was going to have the player literally turn into a liquid on the ground but I figured making the player shrink down to 'the size of a raindrop' was enough justification instead.
Fuck... It would be awesome if blue let you do liquid metal terminator shenanigans. Like render your body into a fluid and flow past locked doors via any cracks / openings that aren't air tight. Hmm if you want you could also split transformation between blue and brown. Brown could be augmenting others while blue could be augmenting / transforming ones self. IE with blue your own form becomes malleable and fluid.

Alternatively you could do things like crank up fluid production to do things like cum and lactation play. IE have the MC start cumming hard enough to be a one man bukkake party/ gokkun faucet. Or somehow reach out into girls body with blue magic to induce lactation. (Depending on how niche you're willing to go kink wise I suppose water sports is also potentially an option.)

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

kaorok

May 31, 2017
The problem ofc with giving so many ways a magic school can be used is the "Why didn't MC use this spell to solve this problem?" dilemma, aka the Harry Potter Amnesia problem. It's sorta avoided here because it's explicitly mentioned that the MC has little to no control or understanding of the magic he's using, so the results are unpredictable and he can't always get the effects he wants, but it will definitely become an issue as the effects become more powerful.

(Also mod options please... this game and setting just feels ripe for adding custom scenarios, characters, and all kinds of shenanigans and fetishes).

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes