Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
G28Here Hmm could we maybe get some insight on the mechanics behing how the girl's opinions of you change? Is it like the stats where theres exp that builds up to the next level or do things like love lust and submission only ever increase by discrete integers? I ask cause on one playthrough I managed to get Monica's lust up to 4 but on subsequent play throughs on the same build i can't seem to replicate the feat and I'm wondering if theres hidden exp points behing the scenes that I'm not seeing. I'm also wondering if it's currently possible at all to grind her submission down below 1.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Yet another great update, I'm not sure but I think I'm picking up on your writing style. For example, your aunt doesn't suspect you when possessing Bill because there is an Orange light to put people to sleep.
Haha, thanks! Yeah, Karen's on the hunt, but there's enough leeway right now for her not to suspect you yet. That'll change if you keep messing with her, of course.

G28Here Hmm could we maybe get some insight on the mechanics behing how the girl's opinions of you change? Is it like the stats where theres exp that builds up to the next level or do things like love lust and submission only ever increase by discrete integers? I ask cause on one playthrough I managed to get Monica's lust up to 4 but on subsequent play throughs on the same build i can't seem to replicate the feat and I'm wondering if theres hidden exp points behing the scenes that I'm not seeing. I'm also wondering if it's currently possible at all to grind her submission down below 1.
Each opinion tier needs 30 points to move up or down, with most interactions changing them by 1 to 5 points. On the first day I was a little out of my mind and there are some interactions that change by like 10 points, but then I pulled it back a lot for future days. You said it was the same build that you took, does that mean stats as well? Because that's the only thing I can think of that might change an outcome if you literally took the same options both times.

I don't actually have a counter for max values for characters, so I can't answer your submission question. My intent was to just start really utilizing them after a few updates when players have messed around enough that they aren't uniform anymore. Like after a week in-game it'd be almost impossible for my Monica to have the same levels as yours. That's the idea anyway.

Reactions: L30 and Milkman69

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Haha, thanks! Yeah, Karen's on the hunt, but there's enough leeway right now for her not to suspect you yet. That'll change if you keep messing with her, of course.

Each opinion tier needs 30 points to move up or down, with most interactions changing them by 1 to 5 points. On the first day I was a little out of my mind and there are some interactions that change by like 10 points, but then I pulled it back a lot for future days. You said it was the same build that you took, does that mean stats as well? Because that's the only thing I can think of that might change an outcome if you literally took the same options both times.

I don't actually have a counter for max values for characters, so I can't answer your submission question. My intent was to just start really utilizing them after a few updates when players have messed around enough that they aren't uniform anymore. Like after a week in-game it'd be almost impossible for my Monica to have the same levels as yours. That's the idea anyway.
How do you perm change the other men like you do the one bimbo at school? And I noticed the pregnancy check on Lydia turns off after the first time you breed her. So far the game is a 9/10.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017

With the next build could we please get some visibility for those points like with the stat exp? I'd like to know how much of an impact my choices are having towards winning a girl over. I'm especialy keen on finding out which choices have an impact on raising a girl's lust for example. Being able to see the results of choices in regards to how they impact my stats has already made playing through without cheats at lot more pleasant. Having the same clarity in regards to girl opinions would be really appreciated.

A bit more clarity on the exp/ mechanics for how spells level up would also be nice.

Reactions: Yamemai

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How do you perm change the other men like you do the one bimbo at school? And I noticed the pregnancy check on Lydia turns off after the first time you breed her. So far the game is a 9/10.
Who's permanently changed? If you mean the Philosophy Professor, he should be a man again after you go to dinner, unless I missed an if statement somewhere. Permanent changes will be coming in the future, just not yet. And with Lydia if you mean the first time you get her pregnant, where she's pissed off, yeah it'll say she's not pregnant again because she'll take a plan b pill to prevent it. Technically it shouldn't say she's pregnant to begin with afterwards, but it is what it is lol. But if you paid to impregnate her with the green light, or you impregnated her while she was bimbofied, those should both still work even at the end of the latest update. There should even be a little added dialogue when she makes you wear a condom if you have sex with her on the last night.

With the next build could we please get some visibility for those points like with the stat exp? I'd like to know how much of an impact my choices are having towards winning a girl over. I'm especialy keen on finding out which choices have an impact on raising a girl's lust for example. Being able to see the results of choices in regards to how they impact my stats has already made playing through without cheats at lot more pleasant. Having the same clarity in regards to girl opinions would be really appreciated.

A bit more clarity on the exp/ mechanics for how spells level up would also be nice.
I guess I could add little exp values next to the spells on the sidebar and then let you see the hidden number next to the girl stats. In terms of how spells level up though, that's very consistent, it's just based on the strength of the spell you're casting. So using a minor/shy spell is worth 5, moderate/humming 10, major/dancing 20, and then unstable/mastered 40. The experience required to reach each level grows though, so that's why it takes longer/more powerful spells later on to grow. But yeah, I'll add that as well.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm from what I understand based on what's been previously said in this thread, permanent bimbofication shouldn't be possible until we reach higher levels of the transfomation spell. I'm not sure if it's currently yet possible to grind tranformation high enough to get a permanentchange although the RA Kyle does seem to naturaly take to staying as a woman for longer periods of time than Jake seems to. Although he also eventualy reverts to being a man after enough time.

G28Here
In regards to permanent transformation will we be required to have already transformed the individual multiple times before? Or will it simply be a function of it being an option once your transformation level is high enough? IE if you repeadetly usedtransformation on Jake an raised up your transformation spell level that way and never cast it on Mr.Maywood, would permanently transforming Mr.Maywood still be an option if you transformed him for the first time with a high enough level of the transformation spell?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I guess I could add little exp values next to the spells on the sidebar and then let you see the hidden number next to the girl stats. In terms of how spells level up though, that's very consistent, it's just based on the strength of the spell you're casting. So using a minor/shy spell is worth 5, moderate/humming 10, major/dancing 20, and then unstable/mastered 40. The experience required to reach each level grows though, so that's why it takes longer/more powerful spells later on to grow. But yeah, I'll add that as well.
Thank you for taking my request into consideration man. This game is already pretty great and at this rate it's probably gonna end up reigning supreme as my all time favorite twine game.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
In regards to permanent transformation will we be required to have already transformed the individual multiple times before? Or will it simply be a function of it being an option once your transformation level is high enough? IE if you repeadetly usedtransformation on Jake an raised up your transformation spell level that way and never cast it on Mr.Maywood, would permanently transforming Mr.Maywood still be an option if you transformed him for the first time with a high enough level of the transformation spell?
As of right now, the plan is to let characters experience a transition if you keep revisiting the same type of content. Like if you keep training the bimbofied Brittany with Stacy's BJ punishments in your room, then they'll naturally start having that dynamic in day-to-day interactions, with the final jump into the bimbofied slave/Stacy mistress epilogue being based on a user prompt. If you want to skip the journey/grind though and dive straight into her as a bimbofied slave with Stacy though, that option will be there when you're powerful enough.

Thank you for taking my request into consideration man. This game is already pretty great and at this rate it's probably gonna end up reigning supreme as my all time favorite twine game.
Well, thanks for the solid feedback too! I don't want the game to feel like a chore without cheats, so if I can make stuff less frustrating to deal with (without having to make significant changes to the backend lol), I'm all for it.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
G28Here btw for the cheatmode would it be too big of a hassle on the back end to have the phone's more detailed display of the girls stats available from the begining/ before the first night with the succubus? It would make checking out what the consequences of that first day's decisions are, a lot more practical. I'm thinking the reason I can't get Monica to 4 lust later on might be due to a selection made on the first day. But yeah not being able to see those stats at all until the next day is making it hard to pin down. So it would be nice if for cheat mode at least that aspect of the phone came pre installed/ already unlocked even before meeting the succubus.

Reactions: Yamemai

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
G28Here btw for the cheatmode would it be too big of a hassle on the back end to have the phone's more detailed display of the girls stats available from the begining/ before the first night with the succubus? It would make checking out what the consequences of that first day's decisions are, a lot more practical. I'm thinking the reason I can't get Monica to 4 lust later on might be due to a selection made on the first day. But yeah not being able to see those stats at all until the next day is making it hard to pin down. So it would be nice if for cheat mode at least that aspect of the phone came pre installed/ already unlocked even before meeting the succubus.
Yeah, I could add that for the cheat mode specifically.

Nice game, good job !
Thanks!

The writing is better than i expected and i appreciate some of the less rapey options even makes me curious to see if more genuine romance routes will open up either way the direction the game is going is solid enough. I know this game is mind control centric which i usually find less appealing but whats there is good enough for me to ignore my usual preferences. Overall it covers a lot of kinks and covers them surprisingly well. I look forward to future updates.
I'm glad you're digging the game! Yes, you will definitely get more romantic options in the future. I tried to put a little focus on that with Sofia, but you'll get more in the next update, especially if you're a fan of Monica.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
can't find archive in library
Do you mean on day two? If you talk to Ms. Chang she says it's occupied that day. But on day three, if you previously tricked Kyle via purple light or bought information from him via green light, you should be able to access it (if not, let me know and I'll take a look). If you didn't do those but are still trying to get in, you'll have to wait until the end of February update.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Who's permanently changed? If you mean the Philosophy Professor, he should be a man again after you go to dinner, unless I missed an if statement somewhere. Permanent changes will be coming in the future, just not yet. And with Lydia if you mean the first time you get her pregnant, where she's pissed off, yeah it'll say she's not pregnant again because she'll take a plan b pill to prevent it. Technically it shouldn't say she's pregnant to begin with afterwards, but it is what it is lol. But if you paid to impregnate her with the green light, or you impregnated her while she was bimbofied, those should both still work even at the end of the latest update. There should even be a little added dialogue when she makes you wear a condom if you have sex with her on the last night.

Lol I mean the one bimbo from class that you rape in the other classroom after class that's still conscious of the changes. They didn't change back right?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Unsure if firefox problem or game made firefox unresponsive. Was trying to do an edit during play, so in firefox I press F12, on the right hand side I clicked responsive design mode which I guess is for mobiles, then clicked it again, this was in a private window the page turned purple and the tab could not be touched, couldn't move off it, right click, X did nothing, had to close all tabs in every other instance and it finally fully closed, it also made itself unpin from task bar. I am assuming this was a one off. However you may want to see if that can happen elsewhere.
I'm not big brain enough to tackle something like that, so I hope it's just a firefox bug lol.

Lol I mean the one bimbo from class that you rape in the other classroom after class that's still conscious of the changes. They didn't change back right?
Ah, now I understand who you mean. She actually does change back at some point in the future that day, you just haven't run into her again yet so you'd have no way of knowing. But she was somewhat unique in that she actually remembered being a boy previously. That's something you'll be able to do with other characters in the future too, but that's just her little quirk right now as a side character.

In the next update you'll get a small interaction with male Devin when you see him in class again if you had previously transformed her.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm not big brain enough to tackle something like that, so I hope it's just a firefox bug lol.

Ah, now I understand who you mean. She actually does change back at some point in the future that day, you just haven't run into her again yet so you'd have no way of knowing. But she was somewhat unique in that she actually remembered being a boy previously. That's something you'll be able to do with other characters in the future too, but that's just her little quirk right now as a side character.

In the next update you'll get a small interaction with male Devin when you see him in class again if you had previously transformed her.
That's hot. :love:

4.60 star(s) 129 Votes