marocto

Mar 17, 2018
this is a great game but looks like it is not updated frequently. i mean last update in july brought very little content so basically no update last 6 months
1)here, it gets updated every 2-3 nonths
2)if friday doesnt have enough content, you are doing something wrong.

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
I recently downloaded this game and played it with no cheats nor walkthrough to explore. Now im interested trying with mods and walkthrough, i like to try the ultimate wallthrough and it says that you can set a specific checkpoint to load and save from, which mod does that? I have set up prinplup and botnet's and there is only variable edit and a checkpoint but not the specific one.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I recently downloaded this game and played it with no cheats nor walkthrough to explore. Now im interested trying with mods and walkthrough, i like to try the ultimate wallthrough and it says that you can set a specific checkpoint to load and save from, which mod does that? I have set up prinplup and botnet's and there is only variable edit and a checkpoint but not the specific one.
The set time travel mod is botnet mod. The link is somewhere is the past pages would link but I unsure which page and non default post per page.

Reactions: Hadrik

ver55e

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder if people play the DnD evil epilogues part,or they are just waiting for the friday part to be done so that we can start on Saturday chapter, MEH am just venting to myself

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I wonder if people play the DnD evil epilogues part,or they are just waiting for the friday part to be done so that we can start on Saturday chapter, MEH am just venting to myself
I really tryed to see as much content as possible through normal play.
After some time I started to use cheats.
Even more time later (on v0.107b) I gave up and started to use botnet-mod.

Only with botnet-mod I tryed DnD content.
So yeah, just waiting till friday is done...

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How often is this updated? I know the patreon releases are pretty consistent, but what about here?

Zandurd

Jan 26, 2019
Here's a replacer for Sara Wilson it will make her sensual jane for most scenes and ava addams for a few scenes that I liked a lot as they were. Fair warning there is audio that will play but I think its hotter.

Reactions: Rikis and Wrynn13

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
I haven't played this game yet but the lady wearing orange(Mrs. Wilson I think?) looks kinda nasty lmao. Hopefully she's not playing a major role
There's a mod pack to replace her in the OP under Alt Image Packs to replace Mrs.Wilson (Sara Jay -> Kendra Lust)

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes