XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
I understand the game is still in development, but I find it rather amusing that you can become lovers with characters such Ms. Ward and Mrs. Nadir, and yet their lust/disgust is still at Lvl -2 to -3. Especially since by all counts, when you become lovers with Ms. Ward and Mrs. Nadir, they're very obviously horny for you and/or in love with you without even needing to use anymore spells. And it's not just them by the way, but a few other girls I can't quite remember. Hopefully that can get corrected soon, but no rush. I just like seeing my numbers go up.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I understand the game is still in development, but I find it rather amusing that you can become lovers with characters such Ms. Ward and Mrs. Nadir, and yet their lust/disgust is still at Lvl -2 to -3. Especially since by all counts, when you become lovers with Ms. Ward and Mrs. Nadir, they're very obviously horny for you and/or in love with you without even needing to use anymore spells. And it's not just them by the way, but a few other girls I can't quite remember. Hopefully that can get corrected soon, but no rush. I just like seeing my numbers go up.
I asked a Question along these Lines a few Weeks before, and basically the Stats, as opposed to the Progression Numbers of various Paths, are basically a Leftover from earlier Gameplay Mechanics that aren't really in use anymore, as far as I understood it. So yeah, they dont make any Sense, but I also dont think it is bound to get fixed in the foreseeable Future, rather more neglected.

At least this is how I took it, if someone else knows more, feel free to correct me.

Reactions: Dysphorika

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
There's no plans to make those numbers get a hard adjustment, because contrary to popular belief, they *are* still used as alternate triggers for scenes. For instance, let's say there's a scene where if Nadir's slave value is high enough, she'll be willing to do something. Even if you haven't chased down every slave scene with Nadir, if you've gotten her submissiveness high enough through other means, that could *also* let you trigger the scene.

I explained it elsewhere in the thread a long time ago, but basically the only thing I would change, if any, is remove the descriptive text for each "level" and just leave it as a number. But that would make them feel a lot more lifeless and I actually enjoy the descriptions I wrote for each one.

You're welcome to mod it yourself though -- both to set the numbers to whatever level you think is more reflective of your current relationship, and also the descriptive text for the relationship levels themselves. If you alter the text, just know that you have to also alter it in one of the passages that loads stuff, otherwise it gets really funky really quickly.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
There's no plans to make those numbers get a hard adjustment, because contrary to popular belief, they *are* still used as alternate triggers for scenes. For instance, let's say there's a scene where if Nadir's slave value is high enough, she'll be willing to do something. Even if you haven't chased down every slave scene with Nadir, if you've gotten her submissiveness high enough through other means, that could *also* let you trigger the scene.

I explained it elsewhere in the thread a long time ago, but basically the only thing I would change, if any, is remove the descriptive text for each "level" and just leave it as a number. But that would make them feel a lot more lifeless and I actually enjoy the descriptions I wrote for each one.

You're welcome to mod it yourself though -- both to set the numbers to whatever level you think is more reflective of your current relationship, and also the descriptive text for the relationship levels themselves. If you alter the text, just know that you have to also alter it in one of the passages that loads stuff, otherwise it gets really funky really quickly.
Well I had same thoughts about "love level = -3" and "love = 10". Kind of confusing, considering that we know what "[parametr] level" means, but no idea about these "love/slave/bimbo/etc" numbers.

If game was still in early dev state, I'd suggested these secondary stats being able to increase/decrease main stats.
Like "submission level = [main sub]+20*[slave value]"

But I guess now messing with variables might almost stop game-dev by fucking up everything from the start :/

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Well I had same thoughts about "love level = -3" and "love = 10". Kind of confusing, considering that we know what "[parametr] level" means, but no idea about these "love/slave/bimbo/etc" numbers.

If game was still in early dev state, I'd suggested these secondary stats being able to increase/decrease main stats.
Like "submission level = [main sub]+20*[slave value]"

But I guess now messing with variables might almost stop game-dev by fucking up everything from the start :/
Yeah, I prefer having multiple valves anyway. It helps make interactions have more nuance than if I was only measuring three stats (hence why training values got introduced in the first place). The same is true for player stats, they can also act as a bypass in certain scenes even if the person doesn't really like you that much (if you're just that darn attractive/have that much willpower).

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
It may seem that they are not that important, but the levels along with training can change a scene. Example. During the party, if you have enslaved britany but you have high love level, the scenes/dialogue with her and with hana and her are different

Oct 8, 2020
It may seem that they are not that important, but the levels along with training can change a scene. Example. During the party, if you have enslaved britany but you have high love level, the scenes/dialogue with her and with hana and her are different
How high is high, where love level is concerned?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
How high is high, where love level is concerned?
That's context-dependent. When I'm working on a scene, I'll have someone else do a run where they focus solely on that character to get an idea of what their max stat ranges are. Then, typically, I'll do something like 60-75% of the max for the best possible outcome in that interaction.

It'll be easier to find/figure this stuff out in the future. In the DnD epilogues for the next public release, there'll be little + signs that you can hover over to learn why something happened the way it did (courtesy of HiEv's ). I'm not going to add them to all scenes retroactively, since I do them manually, but you'll start seeing them pop up in all future content for people that want to know where all of the big changes in a scene are located.

It won't necessarily spell it out for you in all cases, and hints won't show up for the absence of scenes that you'd otherwise have no way of knowing about. For instance, if you don't know about Brittany's drug abuse, you won't get a hint saying you never discovered that since that'd be more of a spoiler than a hint, but it might say something like "Brittany refused because you don't have any kind of leverage on her."

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Even it may not be the case, I used to like to think the light effect on the training stats overweight their real feelings, as the more training goes, the actual feelings in them is just trapped and overpowered by the light training, so when you use the pink light on Ward the first time, the light is actually stay on her subconcious and can "give" Wards an interest to be the Mc's lover, or an orange light that can give or strengthen Ward's Kink on being used, or other's like incest, exhibitionism and stuff..

It's like when you install another antivirus on your PC, you can't use your Windows defender as long you have the new installed av software.. So even She actually disgusted by us, the light trainig and the given feeling is just simply stronger than her original thought, and She can't help it. Again, it's just how I used to like to think :LOL:

But since there's an editor mod you could always edit the stats yourself to make it any less weird, I make an adjusment using the Editor when they like me enough I'll adjust the disgust level to a lust. Or when I think the dad's level 2 love on my save is too high, I reduce the value to 1 just so it can felt right..
A bit of a hassle yes, but it helps to make the game better in My case.

Last edited:

Thedarmon

Feb 5, 2020
I would assume the torment stat would have to do with fucking Mrs. Hill and Heather with Jake and Kyle knowing what you're doing.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I rarely torment anyone in this game, but I think it'd affect their mental health later ingame?
I don't think she has a torment stat, but you can be extremely cruel to Britanny and it does seem to impact her mental health later on.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I don't think she has a torment stat, but you can be extremely cruel to Britanny and it does seem to impact her mental health later on.
Yeah? What kind of impact? I actually wanna know because I always being nice to her, You sure it's not just the drug effect or maybe the maid(slave) stats taking effect?

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah? What kind of impact? I actually wanna know because I always being nice to her, You sure it's not just the drug effect or maybe the maid(slave) stats taking effect?
I have only done it one time, so I don't know what was the effect, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this she acts dead inside, just doing what you tell her with zero enthusiasm and zero objection, just total resignation.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I have only done it one time, so I don't know what was the effect, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After this she acts dead inside, just doing what you tell her with zero enthusiasm and zero objection, just total resignation.
Ooh aight, that's interesting.. Thanks for telling me! I tend to not impregnant anybody except they ask me for it or say rhat it's okay, there's a certain satisfaction to it for me, so that's why I never encounter that scene

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes