G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Any eta on release? Also does anyone knows if the dev has any plan to release the game on steam?
I have to finish Hill's and Sofia's dnd epilogues, and then a couple of minor red links (these already have their clips done so they shouldn't take long). I'm hoping to have a public release tonight, but if not, it will be tomorrow.

If I did anything with Steam, I wouldn't start porting it over until after the html version was finished (hopefully end of next year). It'd look substantially different though for that release, since it'd probably be in ren'py and have all custom art assets.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know what the torment stat for Jake and Kyle are actually for?
I think the torment stat in males is similar to the slave stat for females (or maid stat for Brittany). Essentially it's how much of there willpower that you have broken down, and their willingness to do what ever you say.

I rarely torment anyone in this game, but I think it'd affect their mental health later ingame?

I believe transformation is affected by a feminity stats
Yes the faminine or woman stat is the transformation stat for males (this is analogous to the bimbo stat for females)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Even it may not be the case, I used to like to think the light effect on the training stats overweight their real feelings, as the more training goes, the actual feelings in them is just trapped and overpowered by the light training, so when you use the pink light on Ward the first time, the light is actually stay on her subconcious and can "give" Wards an interest to be the Mc's lover, or an orange light that can give or strengthen Ward's Kink on being used, or other's like incest, exhibitionism and stuff..

It's like when you install another antivirus on your PC, you can't use your Windows defender as long you have the new installed av software.. So even She actually disgusted by us, the light trainig and the given feeling is just simply stronger than her original thought, and She can't help it. Again, it's just how I used to like to think :LOL:

But since there's an editor mod you could always edit the stats yourself to make it any less weird, I make an adjusment using the Editor when they like me enough I'll adjust the disgust level to a lust. Or when I think the dad's level 2 love on my save is too high, I reduce the value to 1 just so it can felt right..
A bit of a hassle yes, but it helps to make the game better in My case.
What are the effects of those stats? I kind of remember a very early scene with mom when you use purple light on her during shopping. She had a variation where she hated it and one where she was into it. I guess that was based on love, lust, or whatever.

Is this kind of variation very common? I just kind of ignored all those stats after the early game. It never seems to go up anyways.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I usually can't find her again after the fight with Titus, you can encounter her again?
Remember that she is busy running your drug empire (if you didnt destroy it). G28 said she will be in the weekend update (I think when you check on your drug empire if you encountered her or in the bar if you didnt meet her the first time)
What are the effects of those stats? I kind of remember a very early scene with mom when you use purple light on her during shopping. She had a variation where she hated it and one where she was into it. I guess that was based on love, lust, or whatever.

Is this kind of variation very common? I just kind of ignored all those stats after the early game. It never seems to go up anyways.
I think that purple light option (if your talking about the one at the mall) is based on if you choose to "please your slave" or "have your slave please you". however there is a pink light option at the restaurant that she either lets you finger her or not based on her submission (i think it needs to be at least 70 for her to let you if im remembering correctly)

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Alright, the next public release is up on Patreon (if someone wants to upload it here that's cool, otherwise I'll do it when I wake up). Here's the changelog:

- Added a new green + sign hint system that players can hover over to reveal why certain scenes played out the way they did. Currently only appears at the end of the last Swords & Shields session and a few other random scenes. This will start appearing in every scene moving forward though.

- A number of new events added to 'Friday' specifically. Saves from the end of 'Friday' will still say that they've reached the end of content. New content can be found with the final Swords & Shields session (speak to Rio and Sofia upstairs in the evening and suggest to play a game. This can be done on four separate occasions for a total campaign playthrough), a gift shop adventure with Jane and Devin, and a scene between Mrs. Maywood and Stacy (and another guest).

Thanks everyone for being patient. The next release will be when the first half of 'Saturday' is complete (before you'd pick where to go for dinner). I don't know how long it will take to reach that point, but that's the plan right now.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I need to check it but seems treats as if I severed Monica from the lights when I didn't (need to check because I don't remember doing so in that save).

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hmm.. is it just me, or only "Anonfiles" tells that game arch is 1.81gb instead of 1.68 (which is still the final size of loaded file)?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Looks like mod with checkpoints need update, cuz it don't work on 0.130
On the bright side: saves from 0.13 can be loaded on modded 0.121 and you can checkpoint-scum your way back and continue in 0.13
Yaaay

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just to be clear, this update doesn't have new content if we played to the end of the last update right? It's only for adding more options for previous days?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Ok, by popular demand I attempted a Ms. Wilson pack. I went with Kendra Lust for Ms Wilson and also switched out Aunt Mona to Monique Alexander.

I don't tend to go for the transformations, so I was already heavy into it before noticing that Kendra is already used. Add onto that some shared scenes with Monica, and there's going to be some carry over until I have more time to work on it. But since people seem eager to replace Sara Jay I figured I'd upload it for you:
  1. Mrs. Maywood - Ava Addams
  2. Monica - Gabbie Carter
  3. Lydia - Janice Griffith
  4. Ms. Wilson - Kendra Lust
Are those compatible with the recent version? If no, are there any plans for an update?

4.60 star(s) 130 Votes